September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

Girlinyork - Sorry to hear that the :witch: came! Sending babydust your way for October!

Hey, can you add me? I'll be testing on September 30th!!

I'm testing!!!! at 11dpo I have a really really faint (kind of have to be there in person to see it) kind of line. so hopefully it turns into something over the next couple of days.

Hi ladies,

Sorry for going MIA so long. Congrats to the bfps!

I have had some health concerns with my reproductive organs (which still continue) that my Dr. is trying to figure out- but I am feeling good enough that DH and I plan to give it a try this cycle! I am coming up on O, so I'm keeping fx. I have been diagnosed with a bicorunate/septate/arcuate uterus during my ultrasounds, so we will see how that plays into my fertility.

Good luck to all you ladies who are still waiting! I'll post my test date when I figure it out, provided I feel well enough this cycle. :)

Hello all!

I am due for AF on Saturday so hopefully she'll stay away and I'll be testing this weekend! I got a BFN yesterday (10DPO) in the middle of the night but I'm hoping it was just too early. FX for all of us testers!

Hi ladies! It has been a very stressful week. Sorry for going mia. I will update everything after work. Found our our momma cat who just had kittens may have feline lukemia.

I will be testing next Wednesday/Thursday If AF is not coming. 7th atm.

Well I got my BFP... I hope this is my take home rainbow baby. Due June 2nd :)

I'm out!! Af 2 days early!! Onto next cycle. Just went out and bought maca root and CQ10!! Please be my month!

Thank you everyone! HCG was 12.5 today which is fine considering I'm only 10DPO. Getting my next beta on Monday.

Congrats, Shiloh!!
Wishing you a healthy and worry free (or as worry free as it can be) pregnancy. :)

Took several hours but bleeding began this evening so its af, stomach is starting to hurt ;( I am offically done trying I said i'd give it 3 cycles post op and then I was done. I know why i'm not pregnant, and IVF is my only way! God will make it financially possible if its meant to be. I wont be preventing but I wont be trying either shifting my focus on my health and our wedding! Had a good run 3 almost 4 years trying. Its opened my mind to adoption something I never considered a year from now I will know my calling as a mother! I hope you all get your bfp's!! I will praying for all you!

I'm so sorry dear! We just hit the 2 year mark. We became foster parents in june, still waiting for our first placement. But we have just begun inquiring about adopting a 3 year old. Keep your chin up! There are always other options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->