September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

Hello all :) may I please join?

This is my second month trying to conceive baby no2. Positive opk today so I guess put me down for sept 15?

Thanks xx

I'm just ovulating now.... so my testing date won't be till the 15th xoxo

Hi everyone, I don't have a test date yet as my cycles are all over the place and I have got a + opk yet. I'm on CD 25, so hopefully soon.
Good luck to everyone!

Hi ladies! It's finally September! Happy Labor Day and good luck this month! :dust:

I didn't have myself put on the list to test this month because I really thought I was out. I haven't had af in about 60 days, and I got a bfn last Saturday. Well, I decided to test this week before making my doctor's appointment, and this is the result. It's pretty faint, but from what I can tell it's there. I just really need some opinions because my husband is refusing to get excited about it because it's not dark. Is this a bfp??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 27
I definitely see it and I'm on my tablet!! Could be early days. Do you know when you ovulated?

I didn't have myself put on the list to test this month because I really thought I was out. I haven't had af in about 60 days, and I got a bfn last Saturday. Well, I decided to test this week before making my doctor's appointment, and this is the result. It's pretty faint, but from what I can tell it's there. I just really need some opinions because my husband is refusing to get excited about it because it's not dark. Is this a bfp??

I see it clear as day!! do another!! :)

Hi ladies! It's finally September! Happy Labor Day and good luck this month! :dust:

Could you put me down for the 15th please? And another lade posted after me same day :)

TYVM xx

I definitely see a second line and I'm on my phone!!! Congratulations!!! Keep testing!!

Hi ladies, this is my second cycle ttc #1!! I hope that I can join you :) only on cd2 but I'll be testing at the end of the month!

Praying for you all to get your BFP this September!

I have no idea when I ovulated. :(
This is a 60 day long cycle that has made no sense at all.
Thank you, ladies! Is it safe to consider it a bfp? I don't want to get my hopes up, but I want to be excited.

I would say so to! Hope it gets darker for you.

Hi Everyone!

New here and on 2nd cycle TTC #1. Will be testing Sept 12th...hopefully I can hold out till then and don't cave and start testing earlier! haha. :)

Hi ladies, this is my second cycle ttc #1!! I hope that I can join you :) only on cd2 but I'll be testing at the end of the month!

Praying for you all to get your BFP this September!

Welcome! Do you have a date you would like me to add you to for the end of the month?

I started bleeding significantly...
Either a false + or a really early mc, I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"