septembryos baby area (09 babies)

Hey!! im Rachel lol....if that aint too obv :rofl:

*waves* Hello to every1 hehe

Hi, I'm pretty new to the site. I just wanted to add that I'm due September 12-18. My doctor-lady likes to give "due weeks" instead of "due dates" to prevent any undue stress about not delivering on the right date or a few days early. I kinda like the whole deal! Anyway, just wanted to add mee-self to the list. I'm trying to get a bit more involved in the conversations and stuff although I'm still figuring the sight out!

Hello!! Thanks Babytots for doing this!! How was everybodies weekend??? We went down to Sussex to visit family which was nice, and told my Grandma that she was going to be a great grandma!!!
xx
P.S real name is Kathryn!!

Hey,

My name is Jess. (peach blossom is a translation of my chinese name...) :D :hug:

Hey Babytots, and the rest of the septemeber mummies *waves*
My name is Margaret :D
Sypmtoms pretty much subsided, I get the odd bout of sickness, if I dont eat ALL THE TIME!! Or if there is a bad smell. Or if I get cold water in between my toes (wtf??). And heartburn every now and again.
However, I have new a new symptoms which id jus fantastic, NOT! I have a major SPOTS!! ARRGGHHHH!!! And theyre huge!!! I look like I'm growin a new head on the end of my chin, How attractive!! Grrr!!
But hey ho, we musn't complain, we must keep smiling :D (big fat fake 1s) LOL xx

Ive had a bad day, can u tell??

Sorry for the lack of PMA girls, I will try to get out of the right side of the bed 2moro :D
Hope you are all well :hugs: xxx
:hug:

my name is Ashlie... annnnd i hate it lol

Good mornin girlies :D
Im in a much better mood today, and want to appologise for my grumps yesterday :blush:

:hug:

Right September mummies, we have all these Bumpkins kicking about so who's very creative and can think up a team name for us?!!! :D

Creative at 9.30am on a Monday??? Not me!! But I will keep it in mind and let you know if I think of anything once my brain kicks in :)

thanks ladies for letting me know your names :D i'm leigh btw though i hate it (most of the time anyways) lol.

yes i agree we need a name for us sept mummies. hmmmmm i'm no good at these things with my bloody pregnancy brain. sept is the start of autumn so maybe something to do with autumn lol.

i will catch up with you ladies properly later as just a quick one need to go to the shops and buy some food before i'm sick lol. x

badunkadunk13 welcome to the sept mummies thread and congrats on your pregnancy. have added you to the list :) put you down as due on the 12th your midwife is strange for not giving you a proper due date lol. x

Thanks for maintaining thread, babytots. :hugs:

I think I may be losing my baby and am off for a scan this afternoon. Cramps, bleeding etc. Keep your fingers crossed for me girls.

Hiya all!

My name is Amy... I had my scan today and I'm due on 12th September!:cloud9: x

Good luck schmelly

As for a group name, what a fab idea - how about September Storkies?
Or september sexy storks!!! (we're are technically the storks delivering the babies right??!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->