septembryos baby area (09 babies)

Hey Girls....

My due date is the 1st Sept! :happydance:

I am starting to feel less bloated and have more energy....woohoo! :happydance:

Nearly in the second tri now too :cloud9:

Good luck to you all and wishing you all healthy and happy pregnancies! :hug:x

Good luck Schmelly, hope all goes ok, have my fingers crossed for u, let us know x

oh schmelly really hope everythings ok and that lil baby is just being a pain and worrying mummy. let us know how you get on when you can.

hello to amy and tam shall add you to the list. congrats to you both on your pregnancies! x

Good luck schmelly

As for a group name, what a fab idea - how about September Storkies?
Or september sexy storks!!! (we're are technically the storks delivering the babies right??!!)

I like the September sexies!!! I believe we were also discussing the idea of September Sweeties (or Sweaties if the summer was going to be hot!!!):rofl:

thanks for the new thread babytots

my real name is also Leigh, so I can't imagine that you'll be forgetting my name anytime soon!

my due date has changed, had an early scan a few weeks back and got my dates put back a week, so I'm now due for some pain on Sept 28th (3 days after my birthday instead of 5 days before it!)

Fxd for you schmelly, hope all is well xxx

I like the idea of the 'septemeber sexy storkies' sounds like a plan to me :D

My name is Simone! I have it in my sig, but I suppose I have too much in my sig! lol

I'll certainly be glad when I'm in the next trimester!

Anyone not feeling as bloated as before? I do TP Thursdays and on the 12th I was about 15 sheets and then on the 19th I was only 14 and a quarter sheets. I was told not to worry that maybe I just lost some of my bloating, but its so hard not to worry. Especially with m/c's happening even after seeing a baby and its heart beat. Like, Lea-Arr's.

Simone, can I ask what TP is, and what you mean by 'sheets'? sorry of im bein really thick xx

today i feel there is a lot less of the bloat going on with me today! its really strange. hope everything is ok with my LO!!

Ive got up this mornin and my jelly, wobbly, bloaty tum, seems to have gone solid over night.... whats that all about???

I'm thinking of you Schmelly. I hope eveything is ok. :hug:

Ive got up this mornin and my jelly, wobbly, bloaty tum, seems to have gone solid over night.... whats that all about???

I know what you mean - my tummy is hard and round - but I don't know whether thats just wind!:blush:

I had my MF appointment yesterday - which was not the best of experiences. She couldn't get me in and out of there quick enough! I was there for around 25 minutes (when I have been for previous pregnancies - it lasted about 45 mins to an hour). I have had 2 mc's in the last 18 months and she was quite insensitive in how she dealt with those. After taking down my health history she said - "so you are healthy other than the fact you cant seem to carry a baby". I didn't know what to say. After explaining i had 2 D&C's due to missed mc's she said "so they just didn't want to go away".

I am perhaps being over sensitive - my last mc was in October - so to me its still pretty raw.

So its 3:45am and Im here.... :hissy::cry::hissy: (not that being here is bad, Im just tired :()
And Ive been awake for an hour.

My body is so ridiculously tired and uncomfortable, yet my eyes will NOT close.

Has anyone else had problems with waking up in the middle of the night, unable to get back to sleep? Did anything help? Because this is hell.... I work 7a-4p every day this week except Thursday (which is 7-1) and it just feels like I keep losing more and more sleep as the week goes on... by the time Friday comes, I'll surely be dragging my ass.

:help: :help: :help:

PS: Also... You're still in my thoughts, Schmelly... I hope you and your LO are safe and sound.

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't posted in a while...I've been lurking!

Had my scan last Wed and what a relief to see a healthy little beanie jumping around. I was bawling my eyes out! I'd been freaking myself out with no symptoms other than tiredness (not even sore boobs :shock: !) So for anyone else out there who is worrying about lack of symptoms....it doesn't mean everything isn't going well!

My due date has been brought forward now to 9 Sept :dance: Can't wait to my next scan at 20 weeks ...just hope the next couple of months pass quicker that the last couple!

Hope all you ladies are doing well and looking forward to keeping up to date with all the Sept mummies goss!

Angela xxx

Schmelly - thinking about you huni and have everything crossed that your little bubs is fine and well xxx

babytots, please can you take me off the list? It was bad news. Baby died 2 weeks ago and am just waiting for the inevitable mc.

Best wishes to everyone else. Hope you all have h& h pregnancies with beautiful bouncing babies in September.

mae76, i cant believe what the midwife said to u, think u seriously need to consider asking for another midwife or making a complaint! My stomach seems to have hardened too, i def still have lots of wind by the end of the day, but waking up now to a bigger, harder stomach in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->