Serious TTC buddies?

Hi everyone just wanted to give an update from my DR. apt.It was confirmed that I did OV this cycle with clomid!! Yaaay I was sooooo nervous it wasn't working. But I am soo glad for theses results, my Dr. is keeping me on both meds until I get my :BFP: Have a great weekend everyone <3

Hi everyone just wanted to give an update from my DR. apt.It was confirmed that I did OV this cycle with clomid!! Yaaay I was sooooo nervous it wasn't working. But I am soo glad for theses results, my Dr. is keeping me on both meds until I get my :BFP: Have a great weekend everyone <3

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
FX-ed!

I got my very first positive opk this morning!!! I'm so excited!!
I showed OH...I think he thought I was pregnant:haha::haha: I had to explain I was just excited because I was ovulating. Although I can see how he would be mistaken since I was jumping up and down with a grin on my face and the stick in my hand.
The weird thing is that my temps don't really match up. I had a temp dip today actually...maybe it will start rising from here.
But I did notice increased CM last night and this morning plus my BBs started hurting. I guess that's a symptom of OV for me now.
I hope everyone else is doing well!! Fx-ed!

yay for a positive opk!!!!!!!!!!!!
im 3dpo today only 9 more days until testing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hoping this is our month if not we have one more chance before we start testing for issues..........dust to all!!!!!!!

I got my very first positive opk this morning!!! I'm so excited!!
I showed OH...I think he thought I was pregnant:haha::haha: I had to explain I was just excited because I was ovulating. Although I can see how he would be mistaken since I was jumping up and down with a grin on my face and the stick in my hand.
The weird thing is that my temps don't really match up. I had a temp dip today actually...maybe it will start rising from here.
But I did notice increased CM last night and this morning plus my BBs started hurting. I guess that's a symptom of OV for me now.
I hope everyone else is doing well!! Fx-ed!

Lol, that's exactly my reaction when i got +OPK for the first time last cycle. Right now i'm still waiting to ovulation, got -OPK this afternoon, uggh.. it's CD 17 alrd.. Anyway, Happy BDing!!!

Lol, that's exactly my reaction when i got +OPK for the first time last cycle. Right now i'm still waiting to ovulation, got -OPK this afternoon, uggh.. it's CD 17 alrd.. Anyway, Happy BDing!!!

Makes me wonder what my reaction will be to a BFP!:haha::haha:
I'll probably have a heart attack!
How are things going with you? Any positive yet?
I think my positive might have been false...I tested again at 6pm and again this morning at 6am and both BFN. Plus I haven't had a big temp rise (my temps were already kind of high before my +).
Why does this have to be so confusing!:dohh:

my name is Esther, and I am from sunny South Africa(although freezing cold now - since its winter)

I am engaged to my high school sweet heart(Hendry) he is 26 and I am 25 :thumbup: and we have been ttc for #8 cycles now :nope: for the past 6months i have tracked my cycles which were 33 days long....but last cycle - i had a 46DC (12days late) and all of a sudden AF arrived - i was shattered!:cry: AF is such a mean biatch!

and oh i am seeing my docter on the 9th of June(saturday):happydance:looking forward to that...

FX'd we all get our deserved BFP's soon :hugs:

my name is Esther, and I am from sunny South Africa(although freezing cold now - since its winter)

I am engaged to my high school sweet heart(Hendry) he is 26 and I am 25 :thumbup: and we have been ttc for #8 cycles now :nope: for the past 6months i have tracked my cycles which were 33 days long....but last cycle - i had a 46DC (12days late) and all of a sudden AF arrived - i was shattered!:cry: AF is such a mean biatch!

and oh i am seeing my docter on the 9th of June(saturday):happydance:looking forward to that...

It's never too late to join (at least in my opinion)!
Welcome!:flower:
I don't know if you've read the previous posts or not but just in case.
I am 24 and OH is 33. I am trying for #1, OH for #5 (I know!:wacko::haha:). We have been TTC for over a year. OH's swimmers have proved successful in the past (all of his previous kids were not planned and were actually prevented with birth control but lo and behold he had 4 kids). I have had my hormones checked and had a couple of different ultrasounds and so far no signs of PCOS, endo, or anything. We are now using preseed and I am taking prenatals, royal jelly, honey & cinnamon, cut out caffeine, and OH is taking vitamins (multi, fish oil, D3, and a few others). I just started OPKs and checking CM last month and started temping this month. I am CD15 today.
I agree AF is very cruel! I am hoping some of us start getting BFPs so we can rub it in AF's face!:haha:
Welcome to serious TTC...it's funny that I would be someone that would start a group called serious TTC considering I am rarely "serious", I have a huge sense of humor.
Where are you at in your cycle now?

It's never too late to join (at least in my opinion)!
Welcome!:flower:
I don't know if you've read the previous posts or not but just in case.
I am 24 and OH is 33. I am trying for #1, OH for #5 (I know!:wacko::haha:). We have been TTC for over a year. OH's swimmers have proved successful in the past (all of his previous kids were not planned and were actually prevented with birth control but lo and behold he had 4 kids). I have had my hormones checked and had a couple of different ultrasounds and so far no signs of PCOS, endo, or anything. We are now using preseed and I am taking prenatals, royal jelly, honey & cinnamon, cut out caffeine, and OH is taking vitamins (multi, fish oil, D3, and a few others). I just started OPKs and checking CM last month and started temping this month. I am CD15 today.
I agree AF is very cruel! I am hoping some of us start getting BFPs so we can rub it in AF's face!:haha:
Welcome to serious TTC...it's funny that I would be someone that would start a group called serious TTC considering I am rarely "serious", I have a huge sense of humor.
Where are you at in your cycle now?

Nice to meet you Bella :hugs:

I am on day 20 today- dnt know how long my cycle will be this month...:dohh:

how's temping for the first month?I've bought the BBT and OPKs aswell,but since my fiance is out of town for this month i will start using them next cycle :thumbup:

yes please we need some BFP's in ths thread :thumbup:

Nice to meet you Bella :hugs:

I am on day 20 today- dnt know how long my cycle will be this month...:dohh:

how's temping for the first month?I've bought the BBT and OPKs aswell,but since my fiance is out of town for this month i will start using them next cycle :thumbup:

yes please we need some BFP's in ths thread :thumbup:

Temping is...confusing! I'm sure it will get easier though, once I have a few months under my belt. My temps are definitely not "normal" but hopefully I'll still be able to see a trend. It's also very interesting though and each day I'm excited to see what my temp will be:haha:. Especially right now since I got positive opk yesterday.
Good luck with everything and don't be a stranger!

Hey ladies! Haven't been on in a couple days since I was out at the in-laws this weekend.

MummyWant2be: Welcome! I hope that you will get your BFP soon. Until then, we can at least all have some company.

bellaem: Congrats on the pos opk! I've just started taking them the last 2 days, and both negative so far (though at least this morning I could see a faint line. I'm CD 11 right now, so hubby and I are going to BD a lot this week:happydance:

Temping is actually kinda fun to me! What's really weird is that I never would have thought my temps would be so low. When I first did it, I thought my thermometer must be wrong. It's not a BBT thermometer, but jsut a regular one that goes to 10ths of a degree. I've been in the mid 96 degrees range, but then doing a little reading I find that this can actually be normal for lots of women. Weird. So I'll be interested to see what I go up to when I get my shift after ovulation (as long as I do ovulate..yet to be seen)

How is everyone else? Did anyone do anything fun this weekend?

I can't believe it. My first month using OPKs and I explained it all to OH yesterday (about LH surge and ovulation and when we should BD etc.). Today he came home from work and looked at me with a smirk and said "are you still ovulating?" :haha::haha: I thought it was the cutest thing ever. I'm so happy that our sex life hasn't suffered because of TTC...I always thought the pressure would be too much but nope. He also said "shouldn't we do it more than once just in case?":haha:
MOMRETTIRC-I hope you get your positive soon! I'm still filled with excitement at the idea that I know I am ovulating! I was surprised when I took my first temps too. But I had the opposite thing going on. Normally on a regular thermometer my temp was always pretty low but the first couple of days I took them they were 98.6 and I also thought my thermometer was wrong. So I bought a new one. My temps ended up going way down after AF though (96's and low 97's) and I later read that temps during AF can be kinda wacky and that most people don't even temp during AF because of that. I'm still waiting for my temp shift from ovulation. FX-ed that it actually rises otherwise that means I didn't actually ovulate, just released LH.
I didn't do much of anything this weekend, it was cold and rainy. Yuck! I wanted to be out in the garden but no luck. I had a lazy weekend which was actually kind of nice because I never get to do that! I have a farm and lots of animals and chores and crops to tend to...OH took care of most of it though so I could relax (It was my birthday on Friday).
I just noticed your fur babies (and not so furry babies) in your signature! I love animals. What kind of dog do you have?

Thats so cute about your OH, glad it hasn't had a negative effect on your sex life! I've tried to explain a few things to my DH, but he just gets a blank look and says sounds great as long as we get to have more sex! So I guess so far, no stress in that department. I'll be interested to see how your temps shift. Are you still taking OPKs? inc case you get another positive?

That's awesome that you live on a farm. What do you farm? what animals do you have?
My dog is a mutt.. some sort of bird dog mix. maybe vizsla? who knows. She's a good dog, but has endless energy...and the more we exercise her, the more in shape she gets so she needs even more exercise! I'm pretty sure we are creating a super-dog.

Makes me wonder what my reaction will be to a BFP!:haha::haha:
I'll probably have a heart attack!
How are things going with you? Any positive yet?
I think my positive might have been false...I tested again at 6pm and again this morning at 6am and both BFN. Plus I haven't had a big temp rise (my temps were already kind of high before my +).
Why does this have to be so confusing!:dohh:

I haven't got my +OPK yet, will test it again this afternoon. it might be neg. since i havent seen any EWCM, still creamy. My last cycle was 39 days, possibly ovulated on CD24. Last cycle was my first bbt charting, i have 15 days LP. As i have irregular cycle, i woudnt know how long this cycle will be. a bit scared of missing the O day. Is ur temp rising today??

Esther, Welcome :hugs:

I haven't got my +OPK yet, will test it again this afternoon. it might be neg. since i havent seen any EWCM, still creamy. My last cycle was 39 days, possibly ovulated on CD24. Last cycle was my first bbt charting, i have 15 days LP. As i have irregular cycle, i woudnt know how long this cycle will be. a bit scared of missing the O day. Is ur temp rising today??

My chart is in my signature if you want to stalk it. I know I've been major stalking other people's charts :haha:. It's so interesting!
Anyways.
I took my temp this morning at 5:30 as usual and it was 97.58. But I realized since I was half asleep that I didn't think the thermometer was all of the way in my mouth because I had crazy dry mouth. So I decided to re-temp. Yesterday morning I did two temps because I wasn't sure then and they both came out exactly the same:thumbup:. So anyways, I retemped and it was 97.7. I was confused so I temped again and it was 97.9. I didn't get out of bed or anything. So I'm not sure which temp to record. If I record the middle or last temp then it would be above my coverline but if I used the first temp it would be below. I don't want to use the higher temps just because I WANT to confirm OV...I want it to be right. What would you do? I did an average for the three temps and it is 97.7. I did an average for the first two and it is 97.64. I decided to use the second average of 97.6 for now.

FX-ed you get your + soon!

Thats so cute about your OH, glad it hasn't had a negative effect on your sex life! I've tried to explain a few things to my DH, but he just gets a blank look and says sounds great as long as we get to have more sex! So I guess so far, no stress in that department. I'll be interested to see how your temps shift. Are you still taking OPKs? inc case you get another positive?

That's awesome that you live on a farm. What do you farm? what animals do you have?
My dog is a mutt.. some sort of bird dog mix. maybe vizsla? who knows. She's a good dog, but has endless energy...and the more we exercise her, the more in shape she gets so she needs even more exercise! I'm pretty sure we are creating a super-dog.

Yes, I am still taking OPKs. I will use up all of the OPKs in the box. I have about 10 left i think. I figured I want to cover all bases in this first month using OPKs and temping just to get a better idea of my cycle and to make sure I don't miss anything.
I have a farm but it's not like a business or anything, I figured after acquiring my 28th animal that I might start calling it a farm:haha:. OH is in the construction industry and I take care of the home (I like to call myself a SAHF-stay at home farmer). I love animals and also love being sustainable in any way possible. Sometimes my love for animals conflicts with farming though:nope:. OH is a meat eater and recently got some meat chickens and started "harvesting". It is very hard for me to deal with:cry:. But it's a fact of life and I'm glad we can give them good happy lives beforehand at least. We also have pigs but we aren't using them for meat (I couldn't handle that). We will be breeding them though and selling the piglets which will make us some money. We also have egg laying hens and get about a dozen eggs a day. We give them to family, sell some, and have enough for us to eat as many as we like! I also have a rescue dog who is a mutt too(lab x german sheppard x rottie?). I also have a cat, rabbits, and large coy fish in a pond we made. Plus we have about 40 different beginner fruit/veggie crops growing and many many flower gardens. OH loves flowers. I know, kind of weird for a guy...he won't admit it in front of his guy friends but when we go to the farm and garden he begs me to buy more flowers.:haha:

OH wants a vizsla. He's been trying to convince me for ages to get one. I tried to tell him they are crazy energetic...but he doesn't listen. He says he wants it to go bird hunting with him...but I've never in my life seen him bird hunt. Plus I think 28 animals is enough for now...:haha:
Sorry that was kind of a novel. :blush:

My chart is in my signature if you want to stalk it. I know I've been major stalking other people's charts :haha:. It's so interesting!
Anyways.
I took my temp this morning at 5:30 as usual and it was 97.58. But I realized since I was half asleep that I didn't think the thermometer was all of the way in my mouth because I had crazy dry mouth. So I decided to re-temp. Yesterday morning I did two temps because I wasn't sure then and they both came out exactly the same:thumbup:. So anyways, I retemped and it was 97.7. I was confused so I temped again and it was 97.9. I didn't get out of bed or anything. So I'm not sure which temp to record. If I record the middle or last temp then it would be above my coverline but if I used the first temp it would be below. I don't want to use the higher temps just because I WANT to confirm OV...I want it to be right. What would you do? I did an average for the three temps and it is 97.7. I did an average for the first two and it is 97.64. I decided to use the second average of 97.6 for now.

FX-ed you get your + soon!

If i temp more than once, i'll usually take the second one, but a lot of ladies in the forum said record the first temp. If i temp more than once, i normally won't get the same temp, and the difference is quite substantial. That's y i resist temp more than once. Do u breath with ur mouth? if u do, u might want to try to temp vaginally. I read it's more accurate than temping orally. I actually tried it once, but it looks more difficult than i expected as i was still half asleep :blush:

CD 19, still neg. OPK.. have to be patient!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->