• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

seriously positive***UPDATE BAD NEWS Its OVER It’s Ectopic PG16***

Hun have you put your two hcg numbers into a online calculator

As 1100 is still
A good strong number

And it only started at 53 didnt it ??

As 1100 is still
A good strong number

Okay I took emma's advice and put your info into a beta calculator and if I have it right as your first beta on Nov 28th being 53, and your second being December 11th at 1,311, that's still considered a good amount of increase. Am I wrong?

Wait wait wait - how is this bad? I just posed this on someone else’s thread last night.

Mine at 4ish weeks were in the 120s and then exactly a week later it was 1500. It was fine. Doctor said perfect. That’s a normal range... about 15 weeks along now and baby is ticking away just fine...

You’re also in a normal range.

I’m not trying to hate on your physician or midwife but I sort of get the sense that since the beginning of this, they haven’t (and aren’t) really giving you necessarily correct, accurate or timely information and are causing you much more stress and heartache than you need

Okay I took emma's advice and put your info into a beta calculator and if I have it right as your first beta on Nov 28th being 53, and your second being December 11th at 1,311, that's still considered a good amount of increase. Am I wrong?

Well done for working the dates as I tried lol

Was silently stalking but just had to say I don't see how that's bad? I think if you were at 50 6 days ago, if you only doubled in 48 hours you'd only be expected 400 now...am i doing that wrong?

All this to say that number sounds great! I hope the next ultrasound proves your midwife wrong...and you might should talk hubby into not protesting a switch in a caretaker.

Wait wait wait - how is this bad? I just posed this on someone else’s thread last night.

Mine at 4ish weeks were in the 120s and then exactly a week later it was 1500. It was fine. Doctor said perfect. That’s a normal range... about 15 weeks along now and baby is ticking away just fine...

You’re also in a normal range.

I’m not trying to hate on your physician or midwife but I sort of get the sense that since the beginning of this, they haven’t (and aren’t) really giving you necessarily correct, accurate or timely information and are causing you much more stress and heartache than you need

I'm with Bella1185 on this one. The midwife doesn't sound quite right on this one. I've been reading all over the internet trying to figure out how this number could be bad in any way and I haven't found anything.

O wait no you said increase in 6 days so promise it must be wrong those

I think your rise is perfectly normal even off those dates from promise it was 60%
It's probably 175% wrong LOL

But still I'm with you.

I bled through the whole first trimester with my 2nd and hes a goofy, loving toddler now! Dont give up hope love!

Oh I'm so sorry it's not higher. I couldn't seem to find the post with your beta from before. What was it?

Does she recommend another scan to see what's going on?
It was 200

I bled through the whole first trimester with my 2nd and hes a goofy, loving toddler now! Dont give up hope love!
I'm not gonna give up but my expectations will remain at the lowest point possible

As 1100 is still
A good strong number

Yeah but 2 days later it dropped to 50 then 3days after that 200 and 6 days later 1300, idk anymore I was so happy she seen the sac in the uterus but this is starting to look like a blighted ovum:cry:

Sorry girls I posted this right before I got to work tonight and was super busy, anyhow- my numbers were
Nov 28th-53
Nov 30th-50
Dec 3rd-203
Dec 10th-1,311
My midwife didn't call me but the nurse called me because she knows I'm really panicky but she just said "your bhcg has gone up its 1311" she didn't say it was good or bad I assumed it wasn't good because if its doubling properly wouldn't it be in the 3000's??? From 203??? Idk I'm horrible with the whole doubling time thing. You ladies made me feel better if it seems ok.

If your hcg was 200 ish 6 days ago even if it was only doing a 60% rise it would be around 830... so id say you're about in track xxx

And it doesn't need to double, just about 60% over 48 hours xxx

Ahhh hun sorry it was 200

The numbers have still risen 70% which can still defiantly be classed as viable

All the doctors and I saw like 12 as I had 12 lots of hcg took over two weeks said it’s only needed to be 60% rise over 48/72hours not two days

And don’t forget once they go higher it takes longer now

Has she drawn more ?
Sorry if you’ve said

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back