• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

seriously positive***UPDATE BAD NEWS Its OVER It’s Ectopic PG16***

I think your baby is a miracle and very strong.
I'm doing ok but taking a dollar test this evening bc I felt so pregnant and now today nothing.

OP! Yay!!! Those look AMAZING! :happydance:

I say this with the greatest level of support and respect for your health and your pregnancy ... I think you need to try to find a positive place in the next few weeks to try and stop worrying. Whether that be the next beta level, or the next test, or whatever you select, you need to really do that for yourself. Now, if you’re like me that is IMPOSSIBLE, so maybe make a game plan with your new midwife or physician or whoever you’ve chosen and go from there! It might be beneficial for your mental health to sign up for scheduled betas/early ultrasounds/genetic testing etc., because you don’t seem at all at ease quite yet (And that’s no judgement! I’m the exact same way!! :hugs: but switching to a doc who was willing to help me has put my mind at ease SOOO much).

Like some cramping and pain is normal, bleeding is often considered standard, etc etc. These thing shouldnt be causing you dread, you have the right to have knowledge within reason about these symptoms of pregnancy. Literally every bit of evidence you have towards this pregnancy is showing you what a strong and fortuitous embryo it is..... and I think, if you can find a way to enjoy that somehow, with worry as a side dish and not the main course, it would do you a world of good! And you deserve that and infinitely more! Happy mom = happy baby :flower:

I think your baby is a miracle and very strong.
I'm doing ok but taking a dollar test this evening bc I felt so pregnant and now today nothing.
Aww thanks hun I'm praying.
I'll be stalking for the latest test, I wouldn't stress the symptoms so much with my son they came and went all the time, I bet your lil bean in there just getting comfortable.

OP! Yay!!! Those look AMAZING! :happydance:

I say this with the greatest level of support and respect for your health and your pregnancy ... I think you need to try to find a positive place in the next few weeks to try and stop worrying. Whether that be the next beta level, or the next test, or whatever you select, you need to really do that for yourself. Now, if you’re like me that is IMPOSSIBLE, so maybe make a game plan with your new midwife or physician or whoever you’ve chosen and go from there! It might be beneficial for your mental health to sign up for scheduled betas/early ultrasounds/genetic testing etc., because you don’t seem at all at ease quite yet (And that’s no judgement! I’m the exact same way!! :hugs: but switching to a doc who was willing to help me has put my mind at ease SOOO much).

Like some cramping and pain is normal, bleeding is often considered standard, etc etc. These thing shouldnt be causing you dread, you have the right to have knowledge within reason about these symptoms of pregnancy. Literally every bit of evidence you have towards this pregnancy is showing you what a strong and fortuitous embryo it is..... and I think, if you can find a way to enjoy that somehow, with worry as a side dish and not the main course, it would do you a world of good! And you deserve that and infinitely more! Happy mom = happy baby :flower:
Aww thank you and I am going to really try to ENJOY the fact that at this point in time I'm pregnant not to mention my last baby. And this time things are so different both of my successful pregnancies didn't go this way, but i guess its really true every pregnancy and child are different. Believe it or not I'm really trying hard to be happy and calm about it but it's so hard especially like today doing my normal daily tasks and then bam its like NOPE NOT TODAY!!!
But thanks I will keep that in mind.

Yes!!! The only advice I have for you or anyone is to do whatever you can to feel at ease!!! It’s been so awesome to watch these tests progress and I can’t wait to see it to further!!! :happydance:

Yes!!! The only advice I have for you or anyone is to do whatever you can to feel at ease!!! It’s been so awesome to watch these tests progress and I can’t wait to see it to further!!! :happydance:
Thanks so much, you girls have been so awesome and supportive, it means so much.

I was thinking about your bubba last night. When this little one is born, you do realise he/she will be very strong willed.

So when he/she is in the throws of a tantrum, screaming down the house because, hello, that's not the cup he/she wanted, and that sandwich is just dumb... close your eyes, take a deep breath and remember how much you've loved that little shit since these early days.

xx

I was thinking about your bubba last night. When this little one is born, you do realise he/she will be very strong willed.

So when he/she is in the throws of a tantrum, screaming down the house because, hello, that's not the cup he/she wanted, and that sandwich is just dumb... close your eyes, take a deep breath and remember how much you've loved that little shit since these early days.

xx
:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Omg I definitely will have to remember this:thumbup:

I've just read all of this thread, and I'm so rooting for you! My gosh, what a rollercoaster you've been on, bless you! I hope that little bean sticks! Thinking of you. X

I've just read all of this thread, and I'm so rooting for you! My gosh, what a rollercoaster you've been on, bless you! I hope that little bean sticks! Thinking of you. X
Aww thank you, as I type this I'm waiting to get more bloodwork...

I bled on and off during 1st tri with my 2 children, they are completely fine ♡

Hopefully your doctor will get your blood results to you more quickly this time!

Well I'm still here at my midwives office she wants to do a scan today:shock::shock: I wasn't expecting that... uhm I don't want to, I'm so scared[-o<[-o<[-o< I'm praying she sees something but prepared for her not see anything. Im feel like she should see something by now! But they only jave one good u/s room and she has me waiting for that one, so if nothing is seen its definitely not good. PRAY FOR ME LADIES....

Well I'm still here at my midwives office she wants to do a scan today:shock::shock: I wasn't expecting that... uhm I don't want to, I'm so scared[-o<[-o<[-o< I'm praying she sees something but prepared for her not see anything. Im feel like she should see something by now! But they only jave one good u/s room and she has me waiting for that one, so if nothing is seen its definitely not good. PRAY FOR ME LADIES....

How far are you? Good luck xxx

Good luck, I look forward to an update, but don't worry totoo much if they don't see anything yet!

UPDATE: She seen the sac in the uterus!!!! She's not ruling out ectopic just yet because she couldn't see my left tube or ovary... she says looks like this is going to be if anything in the right place. She told me my uterus is quite tilted. She did more bloodwork and said she will see me next week for another scan. Hopefully by then we will see if this baby will be viable. But I'm hoping for the best, midwife doesn't believe I'm 6 weeks though shes thinking I'm close but not exactly 6 weeks, she thinks I ovulated late or lil bean implanted later. But so far so good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->