• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

seriously positive***UPDATE BAD NEWS Its OVER It’s Ectopic PG16***

THATS FANTASTIC!!! I totally relate with your anxiety about suddenly being scanned!

If I actually make it to 6w3d or so I’ll call my RE. Not even spoken to her since the last loss in August and hadn’t spoken to her for months before that. I had progesterone and was not willing to spend $336 a month on ultrasounds one hour away to see that my uterus was fine (every cycle day 2 you have to pay for an ultrasound before they clomid you but I’ve never had any issues with ovulating whatsoever. I’m as regular as they come) etc. plus like I said we were done.
Or maybe I’ll call the free ultrasound place at that point but last time I did that....the u/s tech could t even find my UTERUS until I helped her ‍♀️

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! What awesome news! Thank GOD this little fighter is in the right place! You totally could have ovulated later, it happens all the time. I'm crossing everything that next week shows a cute little peanut with a heartbeat pumping away. I think you can put the tests down now? Maybe, ha!

THATS FANTASTIC!!! I totally relate with your anxiety about suddenly being scanned!

If I actually make it to 6w3d or so I’ll call my RE. Not even spoken to her since the last loss in August and hadn’t spoken to her for months before that. I had progesterone and was not willing to spend $336 a month on ultrasounds one hour away to see that my uterus was fine (every cycle day 2 you have to pay for an ultrasound before they clomid you but I’ve never had any issues with ovulating whatsoever. I’m as regular as they come) etc. plus like I said we were done.
Or maybe I’ll call the free ultrasound place at that point but last time I did that....the u/s tech could t even find my UTERUS until I helped her ‍♀️
Oh man thats so expensive, when is the earliest they will send you for a scan that is covered by your insurance? And the free scans well maybe you can find your own bean!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! What awesome news! Thank GOD this little fighter is in the right place! You totally could have ovulated later, it happens all the time. I'm crossing everything that next week shows a cute little peanut with a heartbeat pumping away. I think you can put the tests down now? Maybe, ha!
Yeah no more hpts:rofl: now just gotta wait and see again for my betas and then next week to god willing see lil peanut in there with a hb!!![-o<

Thanks girls! Hopefully next week the news will be even better. I will definitely update until all is finalized because I hate it when you're reading the whole post and the person never comes back to say what happens, just in case someone is ever going through what I'm going through.

UPDATE: She seen the sac in the uterus!!!! She's not ruling out ectopic just yet because she couldn't see my left tube or ovary... she says looks like this is going to be if anything in the right place. She told me my uterus is quite tilted. She did more bloodwork and said she will see me next week for another scan. Hopefully by then we will see if this baby will be viable. But I'm hoping for the best, midwife doesn't believe I'm 6 weeks though shes thinking I'm close but not exactly 6 weeks, she thinks I ovulated late or lil bean implanted later. But so far so good!!

Yay, so glad it's looking good! :D

UPDATE: NURSE CALLED ME TODAY NOT SO GOOD:( my hcg is up but only 1,311 in 6 days so we'll just have to wait until Monday and see what's next

I feel so defeated I'm growing close to a pregnancy that probably won't pan out.:cry::cry:

Oh I'm so sorry it's not higher. I couldn't seem to find the post with your beta from before. What was it?

Does she recommend another scan to see what's going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->