severe cramping after sex

j1405

Mum to Ethan and Ruben
Reaction score
Hi ladies. Thought i'd post this here as I would like to know if any of you got severe cramping after sex before you got your bfp?

I got it early in my previous pregnancy but its too early to test so wondering who got this and then bfp?

Thought I'd share my experience, it was almost a week after I got my BFP I had that. It was actually during though and had to stop. It was really severe and finally calmed down enough to where I fell asleep and it was fine the next morning. I was very worried and kept watching for blood but so far everything seems fine. I have my first appointment on Tuesday though, so very anxious for that.

Thought I'd share my experience, it was almost a week after I got my BFP I had that. It was actually during though and had to stop. It was really severe and finally calmed down enough to where I fell asleep and it was fine the next morning. I was very worried and kept watching for blood but so far everything seems fine. I have my first appointment on Tuesday though, so very anxious for that.

Thank you! Hope its a good sign for me. Although, I don't want to experience that again! It was so painful and luckily no blood.

Thank you! Hope its a good sign for me. Although, I don't want to experience that again! It was so painful and luckily no blood.

Agree with the painful part! It was almost worse than my worse period cramps! I was so nervous but everything went back to normal. I also read on a few other sites/articles that it can happen during/after and that you just have to learn what works so that doesn't happen. :) Oh the joys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->