sex adivce ?

Hmm, hard one :hugs:

will you be seeing him again? x

It doesn't seem to be a very hard situation after all Sarah...:haha:

I honestly don't know Rome, maybe another position like others suggested. Never ran into this issue before :shrug:

Why would you be trying to get pregnant with a guy you just met? Don't you think it's wrong to just trick a guy into getting you pregnant and then bringing a baby into the world without a father. I think this is a very disturbing and sad thread. Think about what you are doing. This is a child, not a puppy.

just a thought but if he is tiny and you have a son then some chick may be posting about his teeny tiny peenie one day..dont do it, you dont want that for your son..lol...there are plenty of potential fathers out there...good luck

omg :wacko: pretty sure the part about wanting another baby was a joke

NO NOT AGAIN do not turn an amazingly hilarious thread into a big argument! :growlmad:

How I got my one ex to shave was said it would be super sexy if you groomed down there and he did which was Awesome because Im really anti pubic hair. and as for the Small side of the penis im not really sure what to say other then Try different positions.

Why would you be trying to get pregnant with a guy you just met? Don't you think it's wrong to just trick a guy into getting you pregnant and then bringing a baby into the world without a father. I think this is a very disturbing and sad thread. Think about what you are doing. This is a child, not a puppy.

I am like 99.9% sure that the having another baby comment was a complete joke.....

It is not a sad thread, it is hilarious!!

About shaving: Just mention about how you really like it better when its shaved down there. Or say "I have heard that sex is better when the guy is shaved. Do you want to try it?" Something like that.

About the tiny penis haha: Just try different positions until you find what works. Thats all the advice I have as I have never had a problem with a guy with a small dick hahaha.

I hope your date goes well!

WTF. Rome was just saying how she wants another child. Not that she's TTC with this guy RIGHT NOW. :dohh:

EXAMPLE:

I suggest you keep your vagina to yourself you dirty teenage mother ;)

im 20 thanks! plus how can I? i want another baby

happydino was joking around and Rome was saying she doesn't want to because she wants another child eventually. Oy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->