sex adivce ?

If he's got a teenie peenie then I hope he's good with other parts of his anatomy! Perhaps suggest having a shower and shave each other. Make it into some sort of foreplay :rofl:

i LOVE this thread.

i slept with a guy who was really small. the only way it worked was if he went on top and i lay completely still. maybe that's cos he had shit rythym though :haha:

I slept with a guy who was really small. I faked it and didn't tell him that he never stayed in long :haha:
Never saw him again.

I feel really sorry for these small peiced men :/
How do they ever get a wife?

OMG
I have just seen this now :rofl: too funny!!!!!!!!!!!
IMO there is no cure for a small dick. Once i dated a guy with a one inch warrior and it was just awful!
I'm as tight as a virgin, but still couldn't feel a thing!

well, i didn't take the time to measure it :lol: but it was tiiiiiiiiny! Probably not one inch haha, about 3 maybe!xxx

and physically I'm not perfect I have so many mommy marks, and scars and over weight it isn't fair for me to not like him just for that? but im shallow?

well, if you start dating have a dildo in handy so you can get that satisfaction when he's not around :thumbup:

I'm sure Linzie has a few spare she can chuck your way

And I tried to measure FOB's once but he saw me advancing towards him with a ruler and wasn't in the mood anymore :shrug::nope::cry:

OH measured his a couple times, lol. I guess there actually are exercises you can do to add to the....girth of it, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->