sex adivce ?

:rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• 07MEPUAS1001_Z.jpg
    07MEPUAS1001_Z.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1
Ann Summers
£25
This Penis Pump creates a vacuum around your penis as you pump the air out, causing the vessels in your erection to expand and grow and quickly increasing your size and thickness. The PSI gauge above the clear housing of the pump allows you to measure your progress, perhaps allowing you to increase the pressure slightly each time you use it.

Penis Pumps

The two-finger pump lever is easy and accurate to squeeze, and the pressure release valve above the gauge makes releasing yourself from the pump fast and simple. Just add a little lubricant, slide your erection through the air-tight rubber seal and start to increase the pressure for fast, effective and impressive results.

Ann Summers
£25
This Penis Pump creates a vacuum around your penis as you pump the air out, causing the vessels in your erection to expand and grow and quickly increasing your size and thickness. The PSI gauge above the clear housing of the pump allows you to measure your progress, perhaps allowing you to increase the pressure slightly each time you use it.

Penis Pumps

The two-finger pump lever is easy and accurate to squeeze, and the pressure release valve above the gauge makes releasing yourself from the pump fast and simple. Just add a little lubricant, slide your erection through the air-tight rubber seal and start to increase the pressure for fast, effective and impressive results.

o_O is this something they have to use before every time? xD

Haha Shannon I have measured OH's before too!

And those cock enlargers are weird!!!

LOLing at everyone who's measured OH lol. I have once, then he thought I was weird lmao

Hahaha next will be a thread about whose OH is bigger! Haha JK

What a good way to set the mood "just let me get my penis pump"

Oh man!

Hahahahahahahahahahah just wanted to tell you guys how fun this thread was to read :) hahahaahahahahahahha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->