Sex ratio test

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by Dragonfly, Oct 18, 2008.

  1. Dragonfly

    Dragonfly Mother of 4

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2008
    Messages:
    18,771
    Likes Received:
    0
    https://sexratio.com/test.php

    I aint done it yet I am wating on the other half as i have to ask him questions but thought I would drop in the link to see if it was right for exsperimental reasons, plus I wont find out the sex until after birth so interesting to see how many of you it will get it right for so I can get a general idea. I will be back with my results.
     
  2. moomin_troll

    moomin_troll mummy to zane and corey

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2008
    Messages:
    16,143
    Likes Received:
    0
    it said 90% chance of having a girl n ive got a boy lol
     
  3. Dragonfly

    Dragonfly Mother of 4

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2008
    Messages:
    18,771
    Likes Received:
    0
    ok not a good start for the ratio test, lol
     
  4. Dragonfly

    Dragonfly Mother of 4

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2008
    Messages:
    18,771
    Likes Received:
    0
    55% boy 45% girl the odds are to close. i am definatly not meant to find out to the end lol
     
  5. AnnaBanana9

    AnnaBanana9 Mummy

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2008
    Messages:
    8,475
    Likes Received:
    0
    I got the same results as Dragonfly - 55% chance of having a boy, 45% chance of having a girl. We're definitely destined to remain on team yellow; it's too close to call! :rofl:
     
  6. pinkmac85

    pinkmac85 Mom & pregnant with #2

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2008
    Messages:
    7,018
    Likes Received:
    0
    65% boy and 35% girl.
    Everyone keeps saying we are having a girl..lol maybe not!
     
  7. ellasmummy

    ellasmummy Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2008
    Messages:
    1,045
    Likes Received:
    0
    90% girl and 10% boy

    We are having a girl :pink:

    :baby:
     
  8. polo_princess

    polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2007
    Messages:
    34,954
    Likes Received:
    0
    55% girl and 45% boy for me
     
  9. elmaxie

    elmaxie Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.

    Joined:
    May 17, 2008
    Messages:
    3,188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well we got 80% Girl 20% Boy...

    Everyone thinks we are having a girl.

    We will just have towait until January/February when we get our gender scan.

    Emma.xx
     
  10. i got 85% girl 15% boy. Im convinced boy tho. find out on weds. only 3 days 17 hours and 52 mins to go. Yes I do have a countdown on my desk top lol
     
  11. enigma

    enigma mum of 3 nearly 4.

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2008
    Messages:
    1,719
    Likes Received:
    0
  12. alphatee

    alphatee MOM TO CALLUM,MACI & COBI

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2008
    Messages:
    555
    Likes Received:
    0
    we did & it says 85% girl woohooo its right!!
     
  13. mummymadness

    mummymadness Mummy to 4

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2008
    Messages:
    7,490
    Likes Received:
    0
    55% girl 45% boy too close really but where having a boy so wrong . xx .
     
  14. PixieKitty

    PixieKitty Guest

    65% boy, and I'm having a boy :)
     
  15. lousielou

    lousielou Mummy

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2008
    Messages:
    7,365
    Likes Received:
    0
    90% Girl - I don't know yet though! :D
     
  16. Laura--x

    Laura--x Guest

    85% Girl
    15% Boy

    everyone thinks we're having a boy
     
  17. Jkelmum

    Jkelmum Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2008
    Messages:
    16,860
    Likes Received:
    0
    I got 85% girl 15% boy.Be months before we know though
     
  18. Margerle

    Margerle Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2007
    Messages:
    2,677
    Likes Received:
    0
    Out of ten possible categories, your score put you in Category 6.

    Of all the women who have taken this test so far, 8% have had scores that put them in Category 6.

    Of those women, 75% of them have conceived and given birth to boys, and 25% have conceived and given birth to girls.

    So for you we would predict, if you become pregnant within the next 4 - 5 weeks, you would be 25% likely to conceive a girl and 75% likely to conceive a boy.

    I've had 2 girls.

    I've felt the same way for my whole life ;)
    :hug:
     
  19. xXDonnaXx

    xXDonnaXx Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2008
    Messages:
    5,036
    Likes Received:
    0
    So for you we would predict, if you become pregnant within the next 4 - 5 weeks, you would be 85% likely to conceive a girl and 15% likely to conceive a boy.

    And mines right.:D
     
  20. nessajane

    nessajane Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2008
    Messages:
    7,403
    Likes Received:
    0
    85% girl 15% boy
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice