Sex ratio test

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
https://sexratio.com/test.php

I aint done it yet I am wating on the other half as i have to ask him questions but thought I would drop in the link to see if it was right for exsperimental reasons, plus I wont find out the sex until after birth so interesting to see how many of you it will get it right for so I can get a general idea. I will be back with my results.

it said 90% chance of having a girl n ive got a boy lol

55% boy 45% girl the odds are to close. i am definatly not meant to find out to the end lol

I got the same results as Dragonfly - 55% chance of having a boy, 45% chance of having a girl. We're definitely destined to remain on team yellow; it's too close to call! :rofl:

65% boy and 35% girl.
Everyone keeps saying we are having a girl..lol maybe not!

Well we got 80% Girl 20% Boy...

Everyone thinks we are having a girl.

We will just have towait until January/February when we get our gender scan.

Emma.xx

i got 85% girl 15% boy. Im convinced boy tho. find out on weds. only 3 days 17 hours and 52 mins to go. Yes I do have a countdown on my desk top lol

https://sexratio.com/testresults.php?cat=3
80% chance of a girl and 20% chance of aboy, so i think this test is just like the rest.....WRONG!!!!

we did & it says 85% girl woohooo its right!!

55% girl 45% boy too close really but where having a boy so wrong . xx .

I got 85% girl 15% boy.Be months before we know though

Out of ten possible categories, your score put you in Category 6.

Of all the women who have taken this test so far, 8% have had scores that put them in Category 6.

Of those women, 75% of them have conceived and given birth to boys, and 25% have conceived and given birth to girls.

So for you we would predict, if you become pregnant within the next 4 - 5 weeks, you would be 25% likely to conceive a girl and 75% likely to conceive a boy.

I've had 2 girls.

I've felt the same way for my whole life ;)
:hug:

So for you we would predict, if you become pregnant within the next 4 - 5 weeks, you would be 85% likely to conceive a girl and 15% likely to conceive a boy.

And mines right.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"