Sex sex sex

Mrs_Jubilee

Reaction score
Hey all,

Hubby keeps asking me to find out what moves will give us the best chances, I know missionary and doggy are recommended but has anyone got any tips? xxxx

You can do all sorts of positions while having sex, just make sure he is on top when he comes, that will give the little spermies the best chance of getting to that eggie...

ENOY!! xx

this may be a little too graphic for you ladies so im sorry! My partner and I enjoy the laying doggy position: where im led down on my stomach and he enters from behind as if he were doing it doggy style but he also lays down on my back. Thankfully, my OH is well endowed so this position suits us well- however it wont suit everyone. The good points about this position is his penis is the right angle to directly hit your cervix and at a slight downwards angle to help them out a bit! Plus if your lucky like me he can reach round the front with his hands :blush: :happydance:

Oooo sounds good :D I think pretty much at the end of the day its just a case of doing plenty of it which I won't complain about! And let gravity take its course so to speak ;) xx

I say doggy but either way, make sure he just lingers in a bit after ejaculating. doesn't hurt to help and make sure you get it all :blush:

this may be a little too graphic for you ladies so im sorry! My partner and I enjoy the laying doggy position: where im led down on my stomach and he enters from behind as if he were doing it doggy style but he also lays down on my back. Thankfully, my OH is well endowed so this position suits us well- however it wont suit everyone. The good points about this position is his penis is the right angle to directly hit your cervix and at a slight downwards angle to help them out a bit! Plus if your lucky like me he can reach round the front with his hands :blush: :happydance:

:thumbup: I give a big thumbs up to this position. Especially if you have ever hurt your back. I get frequent lower back pain and this position is the best and most pain free.

Also a big thumbs up on many levels lol:thumbup: and afterwards you can have a kip without even getting up lol.

i love it!! thats my and DH's thing also!

This is the only one we can do due to dh bad back!! Luckily it is supposed to be a good one when ttc!
:hugs:

hmmm well i never thought of that being the good baby making way but my OH happens to like it that way and begs me alot for it but it kinda hurts because certain ways make my uterus hurt from adenomyosis but hey if its going to help get his swimmers up there i will tell him next time to go for it.(beauty is pain right?)
when we would go this way i have put a pillow under me to put me up on more of an slant so its easier and now that i think of it, it would really help the swimmers swim.

haha- ye i do enjoy this position- plus i get to lay and do nothing while he does all the work LMAO !!!

That's my favourite too :) BD'd like this last night. Super!! Hehe!

:thumbup: I give a big thumbs up to this position. Especially if you have ever hurt your back. I get frequent lower back pain and this position is the best and most pain free.

I agree...we conceived with this and I recommend staying in bed for at least an hour afterwards!

I really dont know what position we use to :sex:, when he lies on his back am im on top, facing his feet. Its sorta like doggy. :haha::haha:. I know they say this isnt the best way to concieve, but I feel him when inside me much more deeper when......well you know :blush:

I really dont know what position we use to :sex:, when he lies on his back am im on top, facing his feet. Its sorta like doggy. :haha::haha:. I know they say this isnt the best way to concieve, but I feel him when inside me much more deeper when......well you know :blush:

if ure sitting up its like the backwards cowgirl. i know what u mean.
theres a way we figured out and its pretty good. he turns oh his side with legs kinda bent.. u lay on ure back with your legs over him. basically it makes a short T. its great he can pretty much reach everything and you make it how ever you want it. or the spooning one is good to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->