Shabutie's September Shindig... We are now Mr and Mrs SANG!!

Tbh, looking at the pic of you with no flash, it doesnt look like you need a darker foundation really, just one without SPF :thumbup:

So the Hen Night wigs have been ordered:

Mine is the first, my bridesmaids is the second :happydance:

And my hairband arrived this morning too! Its exactly what I was after. Will have to get my bridesmaid round to do my hair so I can see how it will look on the day, my hair is a state this morning!

Attachments

• Wig.jpg
    Wig.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Sophie Wig.jpg
    Sophie Wig.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1
Amara's dress has been dispatched, as has my bridesmaid wig :happydance: So should be here by Monday :happydance:

OH's stag do has been booked, he is going paintballing. It really annoys me that one of the Ushers isnt comming because he didnt bother to book it off work, and the best man needed to book it now. So OH has 6 people (including him) going, which I think it quite nice and small, and then after hes going for a few drinks, which is where my dad and his will join them :thumbsup:

Must get planning my hen night a bit more! 29 days away :shock:

It'll be fun no matter what! I just had a piss up in my local with a few pitchers of cocktails and I had an absolute blast!

It'll be fun no matter what! I just had a piss up in my local with a few pitchers of cocktails and I had an absolute blast!

Heh that's pretty much what I'm doing for mine only with an 80's twist ;) I cant wait! :happydance:

Amara's dress has been dispatched, as has my bridesmaid wig :happydance: So should be here by Monday :happydance:

OH's stag do has been booked, he is going paintballing. It really annoys me that one of the Ushers isnt comming because he didnt bother to book it off work, and the best man needed to book it now. So OH has 6 people (including him) going, which I think it quite nice and small, and then after hes going for a few drinks, which is where my dad and his will join them :thumbsup:

Hey at least he's telling him in advance, one of ours ditched us on the DAY! No phone call or nada! I think I told you before but it's a good story :haha:

Hey at least he's telling him in advance, one of ours ditched us on the DAY! No phone call or nada! I think I told you before but it's a good story :haha:

Yeah you told me before! I just dont get why people who say they want to be involved int he wedding, then dont seem to be bothered at all about it. :grr:

Anyway, have just ordered bits for the hen night. Im creating a party bag for everyone. inside it will have:

Shot glass
Willy straw
2x bath bombs
Willy shaped strawberry soap
Party poppers
Few sweets
Badge

Hopefully they like them! :thumbup:

Okay, so which do you think looks better? I have my own thoughts, but just want to see what others think :flow: (Ignore her pink PJ bottoms)

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/185399_10150324679342037_679337036_10059944_999510_n.jpg

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/185354_10150324679402037_679337036_10059945_5147443_n.jpg

I love it without the green jacket over it better, but I think that if it's cold or anything, it will still look quite adorable when she wears it!

Gosh, she is so cute. And I love that the socks don't match on whomever is holding her. ;) I never match my socks!

Oh this household never wears matching socks :rofl:

So been doing some Hen Night bits again. Instead of spending £15 on this game, I decided to make it mayself. Just a naughty version of pin the tail on the donkey... and here are the 'tails' :winkwink:

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199865_10150324845397037_679337036_10062045_6040730_n.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I also like w/o the green jacket as well. Such a cute dress!!!

We played pin the penis on the man for my batchelorette too LOL

I think it's cute without but it is a lovely little cardigan :D

I prefer it without the cardigan too - but the cardi is equally as sweet :)

Did you draw those willies yourself? They're ace! :rofl: xx

I love the cardi, but now we have that dress, I think it just doesnt seem as fancy enough to go with it.

Yeah I drew them, although I didnt make them up myself. I found them online, its from the game that I wanted but thought I can make it cheaper :haha: Cant wait to see everyones face at the hen night, when they look in their party bags and wonder what its for.

I was thinking of doing it randomly on who gets which one. Although I might just have to take the pierced one for myself! :rofl:

Have just ordered my other Usher his gift. So should be here soon. I have so many things im waiting on being delivered, might have to stay indoors for the whole week! :haha:

About to sort out food amounts, and then hopefully order it in the next few days.

I must go back and tick off things on my list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->