Shabutie's September Shindig... We are now Mr and Mrs SANG!!

He's a bit out of proportion... but I dont think it matters too much once we all start sticking the willy's on him! :rofl:

Also, my mum and nan said it looked like OH, the face not the body :haha: Was quite weird showing my 64yr old nan the game and all the willy's! :blush:

I love those soaps! I still have a penis cupcake tin left over from my friend's bachelorette lol. Besides my own party, I don't know when else I'll use it!

It'd be quite terrible if someone were to use them to bake cupcakes for school... ahahaha.

My organza table runners, and banqueting roll arrived this morning! :happydance: So thats nearly all my decorations sorted for the hall. Just need to get the flowers fresh on the day.

Hopefully go and print off our OOS tomorrow, as the vicar as agreed on the order we've gone for, and the hymns!

40 days!!!!

ooo thats ace! love when everything comes together!

Been out and got a good few weddingy bits done.

We have ordered our food from M & S grand total of £391. Got OH's wedding shoes, nothing real fancy, they were from Shoe Zone and a bargain at £14. Had to order mine online because they didnt have any in stock! But they are on there way! :happydance: and I managed to get myself my Hen Night top, and it actually goes with my wig, so thats a bonus!

More things to tick off the list :headspin:

38 Days

So here are mine and OH's wedding shoes... cant seem to find a picture of my Hen Night top... Oh well!

Attachments

• 84_304_0660.jpg
    84_304_0660.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 50255_1.jpg
    50255_1.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 1
flats :thumbup: same as me, I think its the sensible solution!

i love those shoes if i wasnt wearing converse i'd have something like that as i cant wear heels

Thanks girls... not what I had planned, but my dress looks silly with heels, but I think it will work out for the best, my feet wont ache at the end of the night :haha:

So worked out a few more bits with my mum and dad yesterday about the food that we are going to be doing ourselves, it isnt lots, just:

Colslaw
Prawn voluvants
Cheese and onion voluvants
Crisps
Cheese and pinapple/pickled onions
Gatuex
Quiche

:thumbup:

Also got our Banns read for the second time yesterday morning, service was alot quicker this week!

36 days!!!

We get married NEXT month!! :happydance:

Menu sounds yummy!! :munch:

I know its real scary saying 'next month'

Well all that food plus the food from M and S should be plenty, i cant wait to see it all on the table and not just a brochure :haha:

Im debating on whether to wear a veil or not.

It's always something I thought was too girly for me, but the more I feel about it, the more I want one. Might mean i could wear my hair up and still feel confortable in my dress....

It's a shame mine has little purple crystals around the bottom or I'd send you mine. :( Plus it's diamond white in colour. I only wore mine for the ceremony and photos cos it really irritated me :haha:

Gah, I am the queen of veils! :haha: If the shipping charges weren't so high I'd totally send you mine.

Well MissMummyMoo is selling one for £5 + paypal fees, what do you think of it? Im rubbish with all this girly stuff :haha:

Veil

That's pretty nice! :thumbup: I love the diamonds in it, wish mine had them. :(

Truth be told, you gotta look at it with your dress! But that's a pretty standard veil, looks good with most anything.

Maybe if you go and try some on in the store to see if you like it, and if you do buy hers?

Well i've had my dress at home for a long time, so wont be going back to the shop.

I never tried one on when I got my dress as I totally ruled them out thinking they were too girly for me (this was 2 years ago :haha: )

Thanks though Tiff :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"