Shabutie's September Shindig... We are now Mr and Mrs SANG!!

Thanks Gibbo!

I never tried my dress on when I went to buy it. I knew it was the one for me. It has so much detail on it, and on the train. And the sash part comes in loads of different colours. Have to let me know how it goes!

So my wedding shoes arrived and they dont fit... so got to send them back and try an find others. I'm seriously considering wearing white converse, then just add green laces and wear green socks to tie it all in with the wedding.

So fed up with this bloody shoe hunt!

get converse! I am going to wear some cute irregular choice shoes for my ceremony but changing into cream converse after for the party, comfy dancing shoes!!

Well atleast with converse I know I will be comfy in them :haha: I doubt anyone will see them under my dress anyway.

I ended up getting 2 pairs of shoes for my wedding, and I wore the pair that was more comfortable.

:hugs:

I wore my heels for the ceremony and then went barefoot for the reception (except out first dance!)

For my wedding I was trying to plan before I decided on a destination wedding, I was gonna go with some sparkly heels for the ceremony and first part of the reception and then when they started to hurt, I was gonna wear some sparkly flip flops/sandals...converse would be so comfy to wear aswell! No one will see them :) xx

No wedding stuff has been done today, well apart from my veil has been dispatched. :happydance:

Off out tomorrow to sort out everyone's suits and shirt's... cutting it a bit fine with only 32 days to go, but the Best Man and 1 usher hasnt got back to me to let me know if they are okay for 2pm. it really annoys me that they cant be bothered to let me know. guess will just have to see who turns up tomorrow, and if they dont then I will tell them to go and get their suits themselves! Really dont have time to be messed about so close to the wedding.

Oh, my sister is now comming to the wedding, and she has agreed to be one of our witnesses, along with the Best Man. She decided that she should be there on my big day for me, as we are the only sister's we have. So hopefully we dont fall out in that time! Im just undecided whether she should go to the Hen Night now, as she doesnt get along with one person, but that is something I can sort out next week.

So the Best Man and Usher is comming today, but only know because we phoned them! Turns out they did get my text but 'forgot' to text back :grr:

Anyway me and Oh have picked our 1st dance. We were going to have Nickleback, Far Away, seeing as OH works away lot, but have just decided on The Used, Smother Me. It's a band I have listened to for many years now, and seen live, and got OH into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg9-zW6njmk

So 2 horus shopping and we have suits! :happydance:

OH's is slightly different style to the rest, but you can hardly tell. Came to £320, but with student discount came to £288, not bad for 5 suits!

Should be going to get everyone's shirt's tomorrow at M and S. Then thats them all sorted as got the ties a little while back!

This is OH's suit and this it everyone else's.

Trying to find a pic of the tie's but cant find it in the shade we have :(

Vertually, I will have to take a pic on my camera later on :)

We nearly ended up with grey suits today (which I dont mind, think would look great with the green) but we got there in the end... And OH is relieved! :haha:

We got the measurements of Gibbo's suit wrong the first time, it was tiny!! So we had to go back online and order another one! We had black too because at least then he can wear it again :blush:

Luckily we went to the shop, but OH's dad needs to get his as he is away on holiday atm, but he can go on his own, I dont really want him to match as he isnt part of the wedding party, but OH does so...

Just took a pic of the tie's and of OH in his suit, shoes and pretended to wear the tie :haha: will upload after dinner.

Here is OH in his suit and the ties! Excuse his beard, he needs a shave! :haha:

Attachments

• P8060866.jpg
    P8060866.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 10
  • P8060872.jpg
    P8060872.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 6
Very dapper! The colour of the ties is gorgeous too! :thumbup:

Ooo lovely! He does not look impressed in that suit haha the colour of the tie is gorg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->