• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shabutie's September Shindig... We are now Mr and Mrs SANG!!

Thats kinda how I feel, I cant be bothered with the planning some days as there seems to be so many little things that keep popping up in my head. I think a list is in order, maybe i'll work on it later, get all my thoughts out of my head, because there are alot! :haha:

I do it at work and it seems to work really well. It means that you can focus on the thing that needs doing there and then rather than thinking about all the other stuff coz u know those are on the list and you will get to them eventually :)

I might write down a list of things that need doing even tho mine isn't for another year :) xx

Ahh well being organised will help plan everything alot more easier, the year will go rather quick, and be here no time!

:flower:

I need to get everything down in a definate plan before i'm called upon for IVF coz that could be anytime within the next year. The more i get sorted before then the better :) xx

Just trying to organise myself, I'm getting rather stressed out :wacko:

Things still need to buy:
Amara's outfit: Dress, shoes, tights, cardi.
My wedding underwear: bra and Knickers
Men's suits
Wedding post box stuff
Make-up and nail varnish
Tablecloths
Banners
Wine glasses
Food
Ingredients to make favours (Peppermint creams and coconut ice to compliment wedding colour's)
Gifts for everyone
OH's watch and book
OH's wedding card
Everyone else's cards
Pay off alterations
Small servettes for cake
2 buttonholes
Flowers for centrepieces(wont buy until the day)

Things still need to do:
Hire men's wasitcoats and tie (Moss Bros)
Make wedding post box
Decorate wedding favour boxes
Get ear's pierced
Get hair cut
Practice hair with bridesmaid
Order the food
Make favours
Organise Hen Night: ALMOST DONE. JUST NEED TO ORDER INVITES AND SEND THEM OUT
Send brother his reading: NOW HAS BEEN SENT
Get OH's watch engraved
Contact church about Banns
Find out how OH can take on my last name
Create OOS
Create song list for DJ
Book my dress in to ba altered
Give Aunty ribbon for cake
Catch up with best man, see if he has planned anything for the Stag do
Send out final invites: ALL SENT
Chase up guest confirmation after 6th July
Take buttonhole to dad's grave: attach a small note
Put other favours into organza bags

So here are my first attempts at my Hen Night invites, what do you all think? I really like them, and I cant believe how cheap they are. Wish I did my invites this way now. Oh well!

Attachments

• Front invite.jpg
    Front invite.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 17
  • Back invite.jpg
    Back invite.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 14
:thumbup: LOVE them!!! You are having your Hen night the week before I have my bachelorette party! :dance: Going to be so much fun!!!

Love the Hen night invites hun! You're having yours the same night I'm having mine :haha:

Love the Hen night invites hun! You're having yours the same night I'm having mine :haha:

Ahh really? Thats so cool, shall have to come back here and share what we both go up to. I decided to include more people in my evening hen night, as I figured Im only getting the one! :thumbsup:

it's only £3.70 something I think for 10 invites, bargain I think!

Wow that is a bargain!

Definately come back on here the day after (if we can face it :haha:) with piccies if possible! I know there'll be plenty of pics at mine lol! x

Yeah I hope everyone will bring a camera, if not I have one, and will take pics. But I always find it is me who takes the pics so im never in them.

What do you have planned for your Hen Night?

ETA: Invites were from Vista Print, you can customize them to fit your details.

Brilliant, I'll go check out Vistaprint over the next few weeks, thanks hun :thumbup:

We're only going to my local pub, nothing exciting, but it's perfect for all the girls! I'm too old to be clubbing and besides, I've been there, done that, had the blisters from the high heeled shoes :rofl:
We'll probably have a few drinks at my place with some nibbles and then pop off down to my local (we'll have a section of the pub reserved for us) and the manager has assured us that there'll be a decent DJ there who will be fully aware that there's a hen night going on and will play what we want in the way of music :happydance: Apparently, the word stripper was mentioned when Elisha (my eldest daughter and also my MOH - she's actually organising the hen night) spoke to the pub manager :blush: So that should be fun! As far as I know, she's going to be getting sashes, head boppers.. the lot... penis straws .. gawd help me :rofl:

Ahh it sounds like so much fun, I cant wait to see your pictures!

Mine is taking place at my house.

I am putting on some food and decorating the house up with banners etc.

Then I have asked all the girls to do the following:

* Turn up wearing something green, my colour scheme is green so thought it would be cool. My wig is green, and I will wear green nail varnish and maybe green eye makeup.
* Bring their favourite party snack
* Bring their favourite alcohol
* Bring their favourite party CD's
* Bring a 4 pack of toilet roll, this is for a game we are playing, making wedding dresses.
* Turn up in a wig My wig is the picture, I think it is super funky.

And we are going to play loads of different games. So hoping it will be fun, im organising mine. My sister should of been doing it, but she is no longer my chief Bridesmaid.

Attachments

• Wig.jpg
    Wig.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
Ooo that sounds like fun too! If mine wasnt on the same night, I'd be gatecrashing, all decked out in a green wig :haha:
Elisha knows what I like and what I dont like so I'm hoping she actually takes note of that and does me proud ;) I'm sure she will tho, she organised a surprise birthday gathering for my birthday in the space of a fortnight and was very sneaky about it, I had absolutely no idea!

Ah your daughter sounds fab! :thumbup:

I think OH's Best Man wont organise anything that OH will want to do, but i dont want to interfear with it, as that is the blokes domain. but he keeps joking about sending him to Plymouth or Frane and shaving his eye brows! :(

Aaaahhh boys and their need to do stuff like that! That's why it's always better to have your hen/stag do a couple of weeks before the wedding ;)

So... I just went and ordered some Hen Night bits and bobs. I still have some more bits to get, but I cant wait for these to arrive! :happydance:

https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/WindowBanner.png
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/Banner.png
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/Balloons.png
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/BrideBopper.png
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/BridesmaidBopper.png
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/Henbadges.png
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/Badges.png
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/Trivia.png

I can't wait to plan muy hen party properly! Haha

Your invites are lovely! Love the wig as well :p

I'm the same as you, I want all the stereotypical hen night stuff, willy straws, veil, sashs, garters etc lol when I went on one of my friends hen nights, her MOH had brought her a male blow up doll to take around the clubs with us! It was hilarious, only 1 club out of everywhere we went said we had to leave him in the cloak room :haha: We named him after her groom and the bouncers all loved him :p She has mentioned buying me one for my hen night......haha xx

So I lost 3lbs this week :happydance: rather pleased with myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->