Shaking off the bad ju-ju - 3DPO, late O ...hey! ho!

Man Wish....you nailed the announcement idea! You are Sooo good! Hoping you'll have your own little secret at that party!!!!

This weekend will be crazy but I'm sure I'll be on occasionally with a small update! Talk to you soon. Hugs my friend!

haha - I'm really good with the ideas, just not the execution! I leave that to others! :)

Have a great weekend, a wonderful Easter and I'll chat with you either over the weekend or Monday. Monday = 7dpo!! I'm sure I'll update you on spikes or dips, though.

Hey girlies

Sorry I've been MIA I had no internet as I was out :(

:big hugs: This part of the cycle is rubbish!!!!!

Temps are not alway spot on to tell if there is a dip (lack of solid sleep WILL affect them). You are meant to temp if you have broken sleep (after the longest time of rest) ie you usuall get up at 6am but wake at 4am you test then and take it with a pinch of salt. I'm 12dpo and temp has dropped by almost half a degree and AF is defo trying to arrive (cd33)

The announcement thing is exciting!!!!!
Me and the oh test together but have decided to get a top that says "what started with a kiss ended in my biggest wish" with baby footprints on it.

We are just going to visit the immediate family wearing it and see how long it irked them to guess!!! I'm too excited I might burst!! But not peanut this month :(

Sweet, sweet spike this morning!
That's great to know about temps, Phoenix! Same thing sorta happened this morning, maybe a slightly deeper sleep between 3-5, but got my spike. So psyched!
That is an adorable idea for an announcement! And hey, you could still spike tomorrow? What day is af due again? Easter Sunday? I hope she doesn't show and is playing tricks on you!!

Malinko- update when you can! I know you're busy this weekend so I can just stalk your chart on my own :)

Sweet, sweet spike this morning!
That's great to know about temps, Phoenix! Same thing sorta happened this morning, maybe a slightly deeper sleep between 3-5, but got my spike. So psyched!
That is an adorable idea for an announcement! And hey, you could still spike tomorrow? What day is af due again? Easter Sunday? I hope she doesn't show and is playing tricks on you!!

Malinko- update when you can! I know you're busy this weekend so I can just stalk your chart on my own :)

Ohh good news!!!

I doubt it I'm sure the witch is coming - I'm ok with it, I was expecting it just bored of it now.

I'm not sure what day AF is actually due. I'm usually 28 day cycles but coz I ovulated so late my doc said AF would be late but I don't know how late!! In cd33 (12dpo) so we shall see bfn this am. I just want her to arrive so I can get onto next cycle!! My temp did drop this am as well so it looks like I'm out. Xx

Wish. .. You're spike looks wonderful! I was just sure mine was going to dip big time today. Terrible sleep and woke up with my mouth open. But, if went up .1 degree.

Yesterday was a rough day. Progesterone kicked my tail. Couldn't stay awake, headache, nauseous, dizzy, no appetite, etc. Still have my headache this morning too. Just hope for these symptoms to still be lingering around the end of next week. I think they say around 10 dpo is when progesterone symptoms start to disappear and early pregnancy symptoms start.

Yeah!! Glad it went up! I'm sorry you had a rough day yesterday, though. No fun. I've been a bit burned out early in the evening too the past 2 nights. Hitting a wall around 7. DH even noticed.
I hope your headache goes away soon so you can enjoy your weekend!

Phoenix - af better hurry up and show then so you can start over. I will typically feel this way too by next Thursday (though...here's hoping...).

just a quick update - creamy cm, cp is high/medium and I just tried doing some yoga stretches after my run and one that I love to do is when you twist almost into a pretzel and it stretches your glutes and twists your spine. I couldn't bring my legs into my chest as close as I usually do b/c there was pressure in my uterus area - def wasn't bladder or stomach, like I shouldn't push it or press it more than I was. In fact, I poked it to be sure where it was and it was right above the pubic bone, below the belly button. Weird stuff, I've never felt that before. Probably nothing since I'm still only 5dpo but was fun to feel it! :)

Hey girls! Happy Easter! We are having beautiful weather. I can't remember the last Easter that was nice weather!

How are you doing, Wish? Getting closer to where things mean something! Some women can implant at 6 dpo so good luck!!!!!!! Me, well, still having headaches. Also, I didn't mention this earlier, tmi, but I've been having loose stool since Friday. Friday night my tummy didn't feel good at all. I thought it was better yesterday and it was...but still not normal. Today is back to like Friday. Haven't had much of an appetite either. When I do eat, I get full easily. I know it's still all progesterone symptoms, but it's different than its been any other month. Maybe it means my progesterone levels are good!!! We shall find out tomorrow after the blood draw.

Have a great day and I'll be talking to you tomorrow!

Hey guys

Wish every month your body thinks it's pregnant until your body doesn't conceive or implant, then it moves to AF (I only say this as I've had month of looking for diff signs and I've never had mine). Hopefully yours is good news I just don't want you to get your hopes up too soon (I did a lot of that and it's devastating)!!!

Malinko the hormones REALLY mess with my tummy too.
Some months no issues then some months it's horrific and out if the blue - there are tons of tummy bugs around at the mo too.
Fingers crossed it's a good sign tho - let us know how the bloods go :)

I'm roughly cd3 I believe, although my AF is very light these days, it can be mistaken. So I'm onto my next cycle (I doubt I'll find out in a week, I'm preggo) lol - if only!!!!!!

Although I've had a few drinkies over the last 2 days to cheer me up so I kinda hope this isn't a false AF!!

Maybe this month will be my turn? :shrug:
Although as I didn't ovulate until cd21 this cycle I've got a LONG wait xx

Can't wait to see your temp tomorrow, Wish!!!! Maybe implantation dip??? My temp is the highest it's been the last two months of temping. I didn't have a very good sleep and was awake off and on the last hour or so of sleep but when it's high like that in the lp stage, I'm not going to argue! My sleep was interrupted as I had close to a 2 hour nap yesterday and fell asleep around 915pm!

How are you feeling?

Phoenix, good luck on your new cycle!

Phoenix - that's actually a great way to look at it. Thanks!! I hope you DO get to find out in a few days that you ARE preggo!! of course, please keep us posted!

malinko - I'm sorry you had belly problems all weekend! I had HORRIBLE indigestion last night, it really messed with the first part of my sleep. I'm assuming it was from eating much more than I usually do at my aunt & uncle's house for Easter. Though it still wasn't a ton, the constant grazing over bread dip, shrimp, chips & dip, etc, then dinner, THEN dessert which I rarely eat. YIKES! Overall, had the worst sleep in a long time. Super hot too. So I'm kinda bummed that my temp was only 98.1. BUT, not getting upset over it. Hopefully it is an implantation dip and it bounces back tomorrow. Who knows. 3 days of travel coming up too, so that's going to mess with my belly as well. Not looking forward to that.

Other than all of that, i'm feeling normal. Backache comes and goes, sore boobs - in a different spot than normal but not reading into that either. Slight twinges in the uterus but nothing of note. CM isn't doing anything crazy, kinda wet yesterday. CP was high and feels firm. blah blah blah - I know none of this matters!! hahaha

I have to go chart stalk you now to see your rise!!! How are you feeling otherwise?

Good morning! I'm actually feeling better so far today than I have the last couple of days. I don't want to say I have felt bad all day long every day, but it certainly would come and go. I've been one sleepy person though lately!

Haven't really experienced any headaches today. I had my blood draw first thing this morning, so that too is over with. Feeling pretty normal right now. TMI, my tummy is still a little messed up I think. It's really weired, and I'm sorry to share this, but it is like I am constiptated, but then when I can finally use the restroom, my stool is really soft. I thought it'd just be like there for a day or so, but it continues. It is a little different in that Friday I felt like I was going to have diarrhea and now I just feel constipated, but then it's like I've been using a stool softener. Kind of odd that is has been going on for 3, now 4 days. Not really reading into any of it though as it is still too soon to be a pregnancy symptom.

I tossed and turned for about my last hour of "sleep." I wonder how much that would altar my temp.

That is weird about your stool - it could be a symptom for sure. Blood rushing to other organs and I think that affects the effectiveness of things like your colon/stomach and such. I hope it means something for you!! What a pain, though. I've actually been sorta the opposite - not constipated but not 'easy' stools, for sure! and I had a diner breakfast yesterday - usually that runs right through me!!

re: your restless sleep - I think an hour isn't a big deal. I've taken my temp at, say 4am, laid around tossing and turning, and then took it again at 5 and it's only gone up .1. I was just curious as to how much that would affect it and it was minimal.

when are you supposed to hear on your bloodwork?

You know...I didn't even ask!!! Not sure why I didn't, but just assume they will call me when they hear something. Surprisingly, I'm just pretty relaxed right now. I think the temp spike this morning has helped me stay calm! Surely in a day or two they will hear something?

seriously - I'm in love with your temp spike!! hahaha

yeah, I'd think they'd want to give you pretty quick feedback. Guess it would depend on if they do the labs in-house or have to send it off.

ugh - I would just like more symptoms please!! I woke up today feeling out, just a feeling. I think b/c I'm not really feeling anything. I know it's early but still. And my temp seems to start dropping around now anyway. FF thinks I should have AF by this Thursday, based on my average LP they've calculated thus far. But that would be a really short cycle for me. 28 days would make AF show up this Saturday.

do you know when you're going to test yet?

and just a warning - I'll be on as much as possible this week but I am going back to Pitt again, tomorrow afternoon through Thurs. I don't want to leave you high & dry!! I'm only running one meeting on Wed, the others i'm just sitting in. So I'll pop in and check on you as much as possible and keep you updated on me! I'm bringing tampons just in case....:(

Thanks. I'm pretty excited about my temp spike. However, it'll probably drop tomorrow and then I'll be all bummed about it!!! I'm trying to not read into any of the temps though :) (But that chart looks pretty with those high temps!...Although I have seen lots of charts with high temps and af shows!)

Thanks for the heads up about you traveling! Haha. What am I going to do without you? I'll try to stay focused and busy at work!! I really need a good productive week and what better of a week than this one!

FF shows my test date as well as estimated CD1 as Tuesday, April 29th. I'm going to try my best to hold off until then....unless I have "glaring" symptoms. I'm thinking my LP is 12 days which would put me at Monday the 28th. But apparently FF thinks my LP is 13 days.

I hope FF is wrong about your AF this Thursday. That would be a short LP. If you could make it to Saturday, that would be much better. Or even Friday probably. Crossing my fingers and sending you lots of luck for this week!!!

omg i'm about to fall asleep on my computer! it's awesome having horrible nights of sleep - I assume it's that but b/c I have that variable, I can't tell if it's fatigue!! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->