Shaking off the bad ju-ju - 3DPO, late O ...hey! ho!

I love how that bunny's bum moves! so funny

yeah, I mean, I'm trying not to think about that just yet! but it's hard not to every time I go to the bathroom. I haven't seen spotting again and I've gone 2 more times. I guess that in itself sounds weird - I've gone to the bathroom 5 times before noon! Granted one was at 5am, but still. And of course, I've had 1.5 cups of coffee and some water. :) I just got really light-headed sitting here too.

if I were to say what my 'symptoms' have been this cycle, the top one would definitely be idiocy - I've made SO many dumb mistakes, typos, just all out flightiness - forgetting doors are open when I go outside, switching from one task to another and leaving the first one half complete (like even filling the dishwasher - moved on to something else and then walked back into the kitchen with the dishwasher door open and a tray pulled out!!)
so if AF shows, i don't know what's been going on! hahaha :wacko:

Ok so not to get too excited or anything because I know you don't want to, but that TOTALLY sounds like pregnancy brain! And af seriously hasn't shown yet?! Is this like the longest LP you have had in quite a while???

And ok lets be real...if she doesn't show today (which I am PRAYING she doesn't) are you going to test tomorrow?!?!?!

AHHHHHHHHHH I want answers now lol...cant imagine how you feel! Oh and don't feel weird about going to the bathroom that much! first of all if you are pregnant you will have to go more. and also if I am waiting on Af I go like a million times because I just want her to show up! Its terrible lol

PLEASE keep us updated!

FX

:dust: :dust: :dust:

hahaha - thank you so much! yeah, I don't know when pregnancy brain starts to occur but dang, I hope that's the problem here!

So I just had another spot but teeny tiny. And yes, I was thinking 'this is now officially the longest LP I've had since I've been paying attention!', even if it's only longer by a 1/2 day so far. If it doesn't come by tomorrow morning (I'm assuming she's still coming b/c of the spotting), it'll be hard not to test tomorrow. BUT, if this is implantation bleeding (and I was feeling cramps/pains last night), then I should wait 3 days after for the right hormone levels to rise, right?
Either way - winning for having longer LP!

I guess the reason why I think AF is still coming is b/c when I (sorry, TMI) drip a bit into the toilet, it's like crumbs, like there's matter. It's not just a liquid drip that disseminates into the water. I don't know why it I think it should be one way or the other, but that's my line of thinking. Thoughts?

I don't think that means anything different....if you aren't bleeding RED blood and you aren't passing large clots and you are just having slight pink spotting I think that is a good sign! if she doesn't come by tomorrow morning and I were you I seriously would be forced to test! If you make it until tomorrow and she doesn't show that would be AMAZING! Gosh I REALLY think you are pregnant and I hope I am not wrong....ahhhh im like FREAKING out FOR you!!!!

Keep me posted as much as possible!!!

so - I was just thinking about this - if I didn't know when I ovulated, I would think this is a pretty typical cycle b/c they usually are 28-29 days. Tomorrow is cd29. So I guess I'm still in the 'normal' range for me.
As you can tell, i'm trying to talk myself out of thinking anything different could be up!
This is so annoying - JUST SHOW ALREADY! just went to the bathroom again and nothing...:dohh:

if nothing happens tonight, the next notice will be my temp in the morning.

Or maybe you are pregnant!!!!!!! Hope she stays VERY VERY SUPER far away! My whole body is still crossed for you!!! Praying this is it for you and you won't have to go through all the testing!

FX and all of the :dust: in the universe to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to update first thing!!!! :hugs:

good morning! well - temp drop but only .2, so still fairly high for right now (98.2, post-AF temps are down around 97.8) but I can't even say for sure b/c I am usually high the first day of AF. Not entirely sure what to make of it. Been to the bathroom twice so far, 5am and just a moment ago after getting up and no spotting, but I blame that on not being upright! As you can see, I'm trying to find a logical reason for everything b/c I can't really believe that we might be preggo.
To answer the testing question, I'm going to have to be proven out of all of my 'logical' reasoning and pushed to 'the only thing that makes sense is this, so I'll test'. I can't believe I've gotten this far and haven't. I just want my body to stop playing tricks on me.
malinko - this must be how you felt a few months ago when your body was playing tricks on you?? ugh, I don't like it one bit!

And still - NO OTHER signs, or nothing big enough to announce. Like, I got a teeny wave of nausea yesterday and this morning, but I get that sometimes. Teeny headache waking up this morning, but it's done now. BBs are still fine, even when squished. Not tired. Though I guess I've read in so many places that actual symptoms may not start to show until 5 weeks.

I feel silly even writing all of this b/c she's just going to show today....I'm not excited, I think I'm more sad or something right now b/c I would love for it to be true but I know it's just not!

enough about me - how are you girls feeling?? moving on into the Implantation Zone!!

Good morning friends!
Hope you are both doing well! I am 6th today feeling very tired and just like a strange pressure type cramping feeling in my lower abdomen. Almost feels like a bladder infection but I don't think that's it as urine looks fine. Sorry if tmi lol

So wish what's your update love? Hope it's good!

Malinko I know you are busy and not able to post often but I hope you're doing well! Just wondering how you are feeling?! Any symptoms???

Hope to hear from you both soon!!!

Love :hugs: & :dust:

Wish if you really felt implantation cramps the other night the spotting could have been implantation bleeding!!!! I'm still keeping fingers totally crossed for you! She hasn't shown so you aren't out!!! Again I am praying she stays FARRRRRRRRR away for you!!!!!

:dust:

well, I felt cramps!! I don't know what kind they were!! hahaha

ugh, i'm so in my own head right now! Thank you for keeping fingers, toes, elbows, ears crossed for me!! You don't know how much I appreciate you being in my corner!

here's some for you too!
:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust:
:hugs:

Of course I'm in your corner! Are you kidding me?! No where else I'd be girly!! I'm just saying you were 9th is right and had cramps then had some very light pink spotting after! Malinko always says 9th is the most likely day to implant!!

Could be that!!!!!!! AhhhhhhB-) I sure hope so!!!!

I can't concentrate today!!! ahhhhhhhh!!! I have a ton of work to do too in a short delivery time and a TON of meetings coming up so I better get on it!
is it weird that I didn't want to get out of bed and be upright and now I'm sitting with my legs doubly crossed b/c I don't want anything to come out?? haha like that'll work. But maybe...

distraction time - what is everyone doing this weekend?

Ahhhhhh just want to know already lol I can't imagine how you feel! We actually don't have any plans this weekend. Hopefully some implantation will take place for me! Haha tomorrow is 7dpo and all!

FX

You getting your bop would be a great omen though!!!!!

Man...I wish I could have just a little emotion about ttc this cycle....I just keep thinking why would this cycle end up being any different...I know its a terrible thought and an awful attitude to have...because im sure there is always a chance this cycle could be different but I just have no faith left lol

girl, i hear ya and we haven't been trying quite as long as you have! That's kinda why I'm not convinced. Looking at my past charts, I've had some spotting up to cd29, then started that day. Since today is my cd29, I'm still very much pessimistic. The ONLY thing out of the norm is my LP, but even then - I'm going by the OPK and O pains, but I didn't temp to be sure as to when I O'd. So I'm *thinking* it was that Saturday, but I *guess* it could have been out to that Monday. Also, I didn't get EWCM this month, that I know of, unless it all fell out after my tri run! :)

Keep your chin up, love! Or, do the opposite and maybe that'll work! haha
And I don't think it's being unrealistic - I think it's being VERY realistic, going by the actual success rate of these things! So if it helps you not to be disappointed at the end of the month, you think the way you need to think. Like I said, I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than upset by my expectations. Of course, though, we always have hope! Just b/c you are being realistic, doesn't mean you've lost hope. :hugs:

Thanks dearest! :hugs:

so have you actually had spotting today though???

well - not to be gross, but maybe? I put on black underwear and there's something on there but I can't tell if it's just from last night or what. Not really anything on the TP. Showering in a sec, so I guess we'll start the day anew in that area! haha (working from home has so many benefits - I don't have to roll out of bed and immediately get ready for the day! this will be LOVELY when I get preg!)

Okay so I am to the point where I am kind of just posting random thoughts, but progesterone can make you hungry right? Because I always pack a lunch...like religiously to make sure that I am eating healthy and all that jazz. Well I was running late this morning and forgot so I decided oh what the heck and went to McDonalds (which I NEVER do) and I just scarfed down...no even kidding like totally engulfed a cheeseburger and medium fry...im actually embarrassed I ate it so fast lol. and I don't even feel disgustingly full like I normally would after eating something bad....please tell me its progesterone and not just that I am going to start eating more and getting fat lol

Man I am so jealous! I would love to work from home!...well keep me posted! Im not going to be very productive for the rest of the day so ill be checking often!

P.S. malinko is literally M.I.A.----MISSING IN ACTION AHHHHHHHH :wacko:

come back to us malinko! we miss you!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back