Shaking off the bad ju-ju - 3DPO, late O ...hey! ho!

I will just add...if I make it to Saturday (6/28) 15DPO that is my grandparents 65th wedding anniversary! They weren't able to have children so they adopted 3 and I must say I am the LUCKIEST girl in the world to get to call them Grandma and Grandpa! They have done so much for me in my life and I am BEYOND thankful that they choose my mother as their daughter!

It would be the BIGGEST blessing to get a :bfp: that day, but I wont count on it! At least I wont be as sad because I get to celebrate them that day! :bunny:

good morning, girls! malinko - I'm so sorry about the nosedive. :( Such a good indicator so you know what you're in for for the day (that was me Sat before I even got out of bed to see AF) so I guess you can prep yourself while still somewhat in dreamland. Booooooooo. Man, I feel like this is such a lottery and we all get to scratch off our tickets once a month.
BUT - let us know if nothing happens!! My fingers are always crossed until she actually shows her stupid face.

little - glad you're still feeling crappy!! haha - I mean that with love and hope, of course!
How much creamy CM are you getting? abundant still or just any that you see, even if a little, is on the creamy side?

I'm doing great over here - ran the Corp Challenge 3.5 in Boston last night with some coworkers and was SO happy to see that some of them were inspired enough to run either some or all of it, after they were completely expecting to just walk the whole thing with the other coworkers! Some even caught the bug enough to either go sports bra shopping today or just make a plan to get back into it and lose some weight. It was very cool to see!
My flowers are doing pretty well - I've lost 2 out of the 12 that I planted but the others seem to be striving! I think we're finally getting rain here today, a thunderstorm! I can't wait! And maybe one tomorrow. The garden is doing well too! I can't wait for some fresh veggies from the GAHden!

I hope you girls are having a good morning. I really really really really hope that AF stays away for BOTH of you!! malinko - today is your day, keep us updated!!

awww - cool story about your grandparents!! if it's possible, I hope EVEN MORE that you get your BFP that day!!!

Thanks Wish! I love hearing that you helped get people to get out and be active! It is so important and definitely lacking in today's society! Thanks for the wishes for the crappy feeling as well! I actually wish it would get worse so I could like KNOW FOR SURE lol but I am totally expecting AF anyway so not going to worry about it!

As far as the creamy cm it is not as much as it was a few days ago, but definitely still there especially when I check my cervix! I wish I could tell if it was open or not or what is going on there but I literally can barely reach it! and the only reason I could tell it was soft today was because the little portion I could feel was only slightly harder than the other tissue up there...but again im only 12dpo today so it probably all means nothing.

I cant wait for fresh veggies either! mmmmmmm I LOVE BLT's! With summer tomatoes of course! Yipee! :bunny:

Good morning girls. Well, I went back and read my posts last month. I think FF changed something on me. I was just sure I had made it to 14dpo...but looking back at the charts, it was only 13dpo. I seriously couldn't have missed something up like that....so I am blaming it on FF friend :) When I got my crosshairs for this month, I noticed it also took away my crosshairs for last month (no coverline) so I am guessing that is when it also changed my dpo and ovulation date.

Anyhoo...on the morning on what would have been 14dpo - but quickly turned into cd1, I had a light flow but had some light red on the tp when I would wipe. I put a liner on that day. However....nothing yet! Wish, you are right....the temperature is a BIG indication of what is about to happen, and I know that it is coming but want to be in denial about it.

This is a dumb question.....and I probably sound really weird as I check my cervix like 20 times a day when af is near. So, does your cervix move before/after going pee? I checked it this morning and it seemed low, firm and open. I checked it later in the shower thinking....she's probably on her way now that I have been up and moving a bit. It seemed higher, a little softer, and only slightly open....if not closed. Then again later, it was still somewhat high but was feeling a little more open. Getting a light amount of tannish cm when checking cervix but that is it.

I KNOW she is coming today and it is just a matter of when. Ugh!

Thanks Wish! I am hoping that as well!

malinko...you know I am absolutely not an expert at cervix checking but I do know that you are supposed to make sure to empty your bladder before checking! Hope that helps some?

and I know again im not supposed to be optimistic, but you didn't actually drop below the coverline....again....you aren't out until she SHOWS!!! Just saying...:hugs:

my fx she stays FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR away!

So I've had the same CP question, though I don't check it as much but here's my take - I think it has to do with the position you're in when you check it. I do think it's a squirrelly thing BUT I've noticed that if I check it in the shower, it's in one spot. If I check it right after the shower, putting my foot up on a drawer in the bathroom instead of the little shelf in the shower (slightly different heights), it's somewhere else. I think I've read that you should check it in the same place every day, I'm assuming to avoid this kind of confusion. But I am definitely convinced it jumps around based on what your body has done in the last 30 seconds too. :) that's probably wrong, but it's a slippery little sucker. I wouldn't be surprised if flexing those internal muscles to pee moved it around a bit.

Little - I forgot to touch on your grandparents anniversary! I'm so sorry!!! That is so amazing! Congratulations to your grandparents. Unfortunately, it is nearly unheard of anymore to hear of 65 years! I will say a prayer that you make it to 15dpo and get your bfp on their special day!

midday check-in - what's going on, malinko? and how are you feeling? still headachey and fatigued or has that subsided? weird nausea/hungry feeling still there? BBs any veinier? haha oh the things our bodies will do...

how are you holding up, little?

I'm bored today. I don't feel like doing anything, certainly not working. I have nothing to google since I'm only cd5...I would love to take a sick day and just hang out for the rest of the day on the deck and read my mags and a book. Ahhhhhhhh....
:coolio:

Good mid-day check in! With where I am at in my cycle...I'm always on here, so Wish - keeping checking in :)

So far...nothing. No headache, kind of fatigued but not like yesterday. I didn't get to eat lunch yesterday and so eat like no other at dinner as I was so hungry. Not sure if I ate too much or what (I know I ate too much) but was HUGE after eating if I didn't suck in my gut (looked like I had a baby bump!) but I felt TERRIBLE and miserable. After laying down a bit, it was better.

Haven't eaten yet today....not really all that hungry. Wonder if I will feel nauseous after I eat? Nothing going on with the boobs. My cyst is still pretty tender. I thought that was subsiding earlier this morning, but just checked and its still sore.

The waiting game continues.....

it is a slippery little sucker wish you are totally right! and it does move depending on time of day and what you are doing!

malinko thank you for the kind words! I know what you mean though that no one has a 65th wedding anniversary anymore and it would be a wonderful day to remember! I have so much respect for them because not being able to have children back then was a huge deal and my grandma just decided that it wasn't going to stop her and they were able to adopt! It would mean more to me than anything so that would just really be awesome, but again im not getting my hopes up!

That is crazy what is going on with you malinko! maybe she will stay away! maybe this is it for you!! keep updating PLEASE!!!!!

ive got a bit of a headache now, but nothing serious just slightly annoying

Well, I have been stalking late hpt charts this morning. I just found one where the temp was just barley above coverline on 13dpo, on coverline on 14dpo, and then shot up on 15dpo - and got a bfp.

Guess I will wait to see what the rest of today does and temp tomorrow.

Who am I kidding???? It's coming...I know it is. UGH!

I love stalking those charts b/c it just proves that ANYTHING is possible, these temps don't mean a ton day to day and honestly, they usually don't mean much until they are in the rearview mirror! We really want them to tell the future, but they really only ever tell the past. Thus, the waiting/mind/insanity game continues!!!

boo for headaches - they are so annoying any day of the cycle!

so just so I'm clear - you're on 14dpo, right, malinko? and you've never made it this far?? if nothing shows, do you know when you want to test? is there a day where you feel you would have implanted? like something happened out of the norm (like I'm already convinced of little's fainting episode this weekend...) that you'd think would point to that? how many consecutive questions can I ask in a row? ;)

I know I love looking at the charts too! I get so excited...UGH just want I don't need is to get excited!

So I am still having the nauseous feeling and it is getting a little more intense. I ate lunch and was REALLY hungry but after I ate I started feeling a bit sick, and now I have had a few waves of it where I thought I might need to lean over a trash can, but they are SUPER short and almost just feel like really intense reflux. I wasn't having much cramping this morning, but I am now. Its weird but over the last few days I have noticed that after I eat I seem to be cramping worse? have either of you ever heard of something like that? Its weird.

malinko I cant believe that you are on 14DPO and no :witch:....I mean lets think about this girls 15DPO is actually starting to be considered a LONG LP...If I remember correctly you have had some 11 and 12 LP's also??? so 15DPO would be like INSANE!!!

That is how I am feeling about mine anyway....if I make it to 15DPO it must be because im pregnant...I just cant imagine ever hitting 15dpo unless I am

but the waiting is nothing but torture...I cant stand it at this point. if I could just sleep from now until Saturday morning Id feel MUCH better....every day feels like an eternity. If my temp is still up tomorrow morning I don't think ill be that surprised as that is what it did last month and then bottomed out at 14dpo...so therefore if it is still up Friday I might just drop dead....and im not even letting myself think much about Saturday...it feels like a year from now anyway...

Hope you ladies will be around to talk to when I have my emotional breakdown because I am sure AF will show and I know ill be disappointed yet again, and I just don't know how much more disappointment this little girl can take :nope:

but for now ill continue to pray for a :bunny: in the tummy!

FX

:dust:

FX for malinko times a million....all body parts! pretzel like wish said when I was crossed for her! :thumbup:

It's on its way girls.....getting some red spotting when checking cm. Ugh.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :nope:

I am really going to lose all hope. Why would it be any different for me than for you two

Rooting for you now littlegirl! It's eventually got to be different for one of us!!!!! :)

Nothing has started yet....but I just don't see it not coming at this point. It is simply just a matter of "when"

Nah....it is what it is. I'm a little upset from lunch with dh anyway....so I'm ready for it to just come. He normally asks "have you started yet?" Well, I was excited when I went home and said "you haven't asked me something yet." He just looked at me and said "you know it's coming so I don't know why you get your hopes up." Then he quickly followed up with "you haven't started yet?" I told him "no" and that I was a little surprised that it hadn't started yet. I just didn't like how he was responding. I let it go and then we were joking about some things and he said something that really ticked me off. I let that too roll off my back but then he was asking me about getting some things ready for our weekend (going away for a long weekend again) and I was already irritated by what he had said earlier - - which was unrelated but then he made the comment about "I'm not sure you are going to be a very good mother....I mean, I am truly concerned. How are you going to take care of our kids." This was all said because he didn't think I had given our trip enough consideration and just started making my grocery list. He didn't seriously mean it....but that kind of joking is completely off limits for me. I don't want to make him out to be a bad guy....because he is a great guy. He just really ticked me off. So, since he ticked me off....I'm kind of like "whatever....bring af on." Anyway....sorry for the rant :)

I can't do anything to change af coming....so I'm just at peace with it. Hurry up and come and get over so I can move on to the next month! Still rooting for you little and excited to see what happens for you :)

I know they can be SO freaking UNSENSITIVE at times. My DH is always like its going to happen when its the right time. Why are you so upset about it. The other day I told him I was just expecting it this month and not going to get my hopes up then he says "you always say that and then you are always upset" I was just thinking you know what buddy come walk in my shoes for a month and then say that to me!

But yes telling someone they will be a bad mother isn't a joke to me either. I don't find that the least bit funny no matter who says it and in what context.

Thank you for rooting for me. I guess I have to admit I am REALLY hoping it finally is my time, but you know how that goes...we are all hoping that!

Hope you have a wonderful time on your long weekend! Don't be a stranger though! I might need you when my world falls apart yet again this month! I am so jealous of you being able to be at peace with it....I just cant seem to get myself there :nope:

FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"