Shaking off the bad ju-ju - 3DPO, late O ...hey! ho!

I'm not really sure how I am at peace with it to be quite honest. Wish is pretty inspiring :) She seems to just take it as it comes at her. And to be honest, I can't take another month like last month!

So, the saying "it is what it is" is what I am living by. There is nothing I can do to change it and I also think "why would this month be ANY different than all the past." So...since I didn't get my hopes up this time and hope and pray (I still prayed but ignored all the symptoms, etc) that this was the month, it makes it a lot easier to accept.

Assuming I get cell phone reception, I will definitely make sure to check on you as often as I can :) I won't leave you hanging!

hi girls!! I love when you're chatty and I come back to lots of posts!!

first off - malinko - my DH said something similar to me a couple of months ago. B/c I can be so absentminded sometimes, he was like 'and you want a BABY?? you're going to forget it somewhere or something?' or something along those lines, pretty much just as insensitive as your DH. I just think they are SO logical that they lose ALL sight of how they are coming across sometimes. Like 'why get your hopes up? getting hopes up = upset every month. Solution = don't get hopes up. It's easy'. Grrrr. But they aren't feeling the physicality of it all, which leads to the emotional attachment of each ache, pain, tweak, bloat, headache, wave of nausea....they have zero insight into that unless we tell them and even then, they'd be all 'what?? you're mental! why are you reading into a cramp?'

HA! you're funny about being inspiring, but thank you - I really have to almost keep this stuff at arm's length in a way b/c I can see the possibility of becoming completely enraptured by it. And it doesn't seem to be something that's going to come very easily, so the actual probability of it happening is way less than it not, so I tend to try to keep my head where the higher odds are.

HAVE A FABULOUS long weekend, malinko!! keep us updated!! AF stay away!!!!!

You are so right, Wish. Men deal with facts. They don't care about hopes, feeling this or that, etc. They want the facts. Are you or are you not on your period. At one point he said "what is the possibility you are pregnant." I laughed and said "possibility or probability." He didn't think it was very funny. However, I thought it was a great question! Possibility...heck, any time you have sex in your fertile window, it is a possibility. Probablility - when you have a temp at coverline on 14dpo, the probability is not high. But yes....they only deal and know how to deal with facts. Thanks for letting me know my husband isn't the only one who doesn't get all this and can be so insensitive. I actually told him "I'm going back to work. You are irritating me and I'm not going to get mad or get into an argument with you." He had NO idea what it was to me that upset me. Makes me feel like I'm overreacting or crazy sometimes when he doesn't get it....but just shows how different men and women are!

I wish af would stay away but things seem to be slowly progressing. Still hasn't started yet, but wondering maybe sometime tonight. If not tonight, definitely tomorrow. I'll keep you girls updated.

HAHAHAHA I actually feel like answering the nurse at the doc's office like that sometimes, when just in for my annual! "could you be pregnant right now?" me: "well, yeah, I guess anything's possible. I'm here b/c I'm not on my period and you can do an internal so every other time of month is a possibility IS IT NOT???' maybe a little too fiery....;)

Not to get hopes up...especially my own, but still no flow. Increasing reddish when checking cervix. Probably be here in the morning. Isn't it odd that I've been 12 dpo for the last few months, then 13dpo last month and now 14???

Not to get hopes up...especially my own, but still no flow. However...increasing reddish when checking cervix. Probably be here in the morning. Isn't it odd that I've been 12 dpo for the last few months, then 13dpo last month and now 14???

Well girls... no guessing now! It's here in full force! Cramping and low back pain also finally arrived. Little.... it's your turn! !!!!!!! Come on bfp! Leaving town this morning so definitely looking forward to that! Talk soon girls! Hugs!

Dang it!! I was hoping so badly to come on here and find that she still hadn't shown. I'm sorry, malinko. :(
Have a fantastic time on your weekend, relax and have some beers!! We'll be thinking of you!!

little - you're next up to bat! how are you feeling???

Good Morning ladies!
Malinko I am so sorry she showed! Man do I hate her! Hope you have fun on your weekend trip though! Wish I had a long weekend too! Man am I jealous!

Hope you are having a good morning also Wish! Hopefully you will pop on and talk to me today while I sit here and panic lol

So temp is still up this morning, but I am not surprised by that as last month my temp was also up on 13 DPO. Still having the weird nauseous/heartburn/feeling too full feeling, and its like my appetite is decreased, but when I actually sit down to eat I cant seem to stuff enough in my face! I am having cramping and my lower back is hurting today. When I checked my cervix this morning I couldn't even find it, but did have some creamy CM on my finger after attempting to check it.

All in all I am terrified right now. I want to think that all of these things are good signs and that the headaches I have been getting at the same time every afternoon for the last few days are a good sign and that the weird nauseous feeling is a good sign, and that my cervix is high is a good sign and that im tired is a good sign, but they could all seriously just mean that AF is right around the corner. Today would be my start day with a 12 day LP but it isn't unheard of for me to have an 11 day LP or 13 day LP here and there so I am not surprised that my temp stayed up this morning. Every time I feel cramping I am sure that AF is going to start tomorrow. I hate this feeling and I hate waiting. I would just rather my temp drop and she show then have to wake up the next 2 mornings PRAYING that my temps stay up. *sigh* I supposed I could have tested today and found out an answer and maybe that would have been the thing to do but I want to wait until Saturday when I KNOW FOR SURE that I am late and then maybe the chance of me getting a :bfp: would be a lot better. I do feel really different than I have felt any other month and so that makes me nervous...I don't want to have these things going on and have my period start as usual. Then I will have no hope for any other cycle. I don't know....im kind of a mess right now and sure that I will be until she either shows or until my temps stay up until Saturday and I finally test.

FX I can deal with whatever comes my way

until then ill just keep praying and hoping that this is my cycle

please little :bunny: be cozy in my tummy!!!

:hugs: love and :dust:

and malinko - I was thinking the same thing about my LPs! how did I go from 7-9 day, all worried about a short LP, to a 13-day one this month? ugh, not like I wasn't spotting for 4 days, though, but it was hardly anything.

little!!! I love all of those symptoms!! But I feel you - totally understand that you don't want to 'fall' for it. Is there anything you can do to take your mind off of things and busy yourself today? Make the day go by a little faster so you can just go to bed tonight, temp again tomorrow morning?
Come OOOOOOONNNNNN, little's little bunny!!!! stick!!!
:bunny::bunny::bunny:

I am at work and am going to try to stay as busy as possible but its always in the back of my mind. I am really tired today so I am hoping I can get home and water my flowers and garden and fix dinner and then be ready to sleep! I have kind of be feeling dizzy and lightheaded and just weak so I don't know if that is because AF is around the corner or what?

I am not going to lie. If my temp is still up tomorrow morning I am going to be ESTATIC...14DPO with a temp still relatively high would be SUCH a good sign for me. I still wont test until Saturday, just to make sure temp is still up then, but I might get a little excited and relax tomorrow if temp is still looking good.

That is why I just cant wait until tomorrow morning already....I really feel tomorrow is the day I will know one way or another.

FX

thanks for the love and support ladies....I SURELY need it

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

I was starting to feel good about my chances maybe a little too much....just had a rather loose stool (sorry tmi) and that usually happens when AF is around. Feeling pretty bummed, but at least ill know what to expect tomorrow!

I finally broke down this morning and told DH about how I have been feeling the last few days and that I was getting kind of hopeful but hadn't wanted to tell him because I don't want to get our hopes up. He just text me while at work and said That he has been praying really hard and he hopes we get our good news this weekend. I just BURST out into tears...I'm not really sure why as I have been praying very hard as well, but the thought of the love of my life praying that I am pregnant with his child just touched my heart.

now my fingers are BEYOND crossed

Please please please let this be our time

please......

:dust:

omg, I hope so much this is your time!!!

loose stool can mean anything, don't read into it!! I've read a few places that some women get that instead of constipation, so who knows. NO ONE, that's who!! :)

ok, we're halfway through this day - you can make it!!!! I have a ton of meetings this afternoon so I apologize ahead of time if I'm not able to pop on as much as I REALLY want to! But know I'm thinking of you and have everything crossed!!! <3

Thanks Wish! You absolutely ROCK! :thumbup:

I have like a strange "good feeling" that this could possibly be it! but then again I keep telling myself no. I am just really thrilled that neither DH nor I have to work on Saturday so we can do the test and be there together and if it is :bfp: we get to share the moment together....if we even get to that point that is. I am not ruling out AF showing up tomorrow just yet! She is a sneaky :witch: you know!

Thank you for your support!

malinko I hope you are having a blast so far! Miss you already!

eeeeeeeeee!!!!

this might be one of the weirdest questions I've ever asked, but how's your CM doing?
how are you feeling this afternoon? still all the nausea/hunger stuff and headachey?

Well I went in and checked my cervix a bit ago and it is still high...soft, and I still had some creamy CM on my finger after. I could feel just the tip of it, and ive never been really sure but I am pretty certain it is closed? But I really have been having a hard time even feelng it at all because it is so high so I don't know for sure!?

I am still having the nausea, but its weird its like a heartburn feeling but could throw up. I cant really explain. I have a slight headache this afternoon again and still feeling lightheaded and weak and tired, but every now and then I have a really dizzy moment....kind of like I had during O and last Saturday, but no where near as intense, and doesn't last long at all its like it happens and is over in the blink of an eye. Its very strange and it just happens at very random times. My armpit area really hurts...like feels like muscles are sore or something and I just want to rub them to make them not sore but that doesn't really help lol

I dunno I am having cramping on and off throughout the day and that just FREAKS me out. I mean I know it would be normal to have even if I got so lucky as to be pregnant, but every time I feel cramps I just think AF

I am driving myself MAD for nothing I realize. If I am pregnant then I am and if not then I am not and there is nothing I can do. I could have taken a test this morning and probably solved the mystery but I just want to know FOR SURE that I am actually LATE. Technically if my temp is up tomorrow then I could test as I would be LATE, but I just want to wait until Saturday to be for sure....I don't want to go through all of this and have temps stay up and then get a :bfn:

I just need to breath and forget about it until tomorrow morning when its time to check my temp....easier said than done right??? lol

come on :bunny: PRETTY PLEASE BE IN THERE!

FX

Thanks for caring!!!!!!! you rock :thumbup:

:dust: and love and :hugs:

That's exactly where I was last week when you were calling me strong for not yet testing! or brave or...I forget the word! But you get it now - you just want your body to TELL you rather than having to pass or fail a dang test!! I cannot WAIT for tomorrow morning to hear your update!!!

try not to worry about your cramping too - could be your uterus expanding/moving around to make way for its new tenant!!

And I'm happy to say you've reached 'zen'!!! HAHAHA! "I am driving myself MAD for nothing I realize. If I am pregnant then I am and if not then I am not and there is nothing I can do." this is what I try to keep in mind EVERY month, and I know it's so hard and 5 mins later you're like 'well, maybe I can do something' but - you are right. If the little beaner is in there, we will know soon enough!! It needs to make sure it's snug as a bug in a rug, right??

:hugs:

snug as a bug in a rug sounds perfect! :bunny:

Thanks Wish! You are the greatest! and you are right....If I am then I already am and I can wait 2 more days to test. If I am not then there is nothing I can do to change it and I will know within the next 2 days when temps drop or AF shows!

Just have to try and deal with my craziness until I get there....but actually im tired now and feeling like I need a nap so hey at least im more calm and less anxious than I was this morning!

I will just say this....if you see my chart tomorrow morning and my temp is above my coverline it will be a really good thing!

Have a great night! thanks for being an awesome, wonderful, amazing friend!

We should definitely get coffee sometime lol :thumbup:

come on team :bunny:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my friends! Long day of traveling but finally settled in. Wish...hello! Hope all is going well :) Little, so excited for you! It is so hard to relax....wish and I have both been there....so good job on staying strong! Can't wait to see your temp tomorrow. Sorry I haven't been on today :( Can't wait to check into you tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->