Shaking off the bad ju-ju - 3DPO, late O ...hey! ho!

Thank you malinko! And its no problem!! I totally understand what travel is like and Im super jealous about your weekend away lol wish i could be doing something like that so i wouldn't be just sitting here at home waiting for my temp to drop tomorrow morning.

I know i should probably try to have a more positive about the situation like dh is always telling me but i have to admit i will honestly be SHOCKED if my temp is still up tomorrow morning. I will admit that i want it to be more than anything....i just feel like Im never going to be that lucky. Fortunately Im tired so hopefully ill be asleep soon and tomorrow morning can just get here and be over already. I won't lie if temp is down ill be buried in a drink tomorrow night lol

Hope you're having a fantastic time dear!

Wish i hope you're having a great night also!

Talk to you both tomorrow! !

Love :hugs: and :dust:

oh sh*t, little - I'm sorry for the cussing but that's my first and honest response to your temp. Did AF come?
HUMONGOUS :hugs: FOR YOU!!!! I wish I could be there to hug you in person!

are you ok? oh man, I am more sad for you than I was for me... :cry:
I hope you're doing ok. I'm here for you! Punch a pillow, scream at a wall, have a bottle of wine tonight. Well, only if AF actually showed, of course - let's not get crazy...

Try to remember that YOU and dh did everything that you should do - you can lead a spermy to egg but you can't make it burrow in. That's the part that's out of our control. We need these little cells to hold up their end of the bargain if we're giving them all of the options in the world to come together. Stubborn buggers.

write when you can, I know you may not want to come on here today. :(
I'm thinking of you. LOVE YOU!!! <3<3<3

....still thinking of you.....I hope you're ok. :hugs: and <3

I'm OK guys....af isn't here yet but I'm sure she is on her way. There isn't a damn thing I can do about it as you both well know by now and I just have to accept it. I will continue with the testing and see what happens but I have decided I'm going to totally focus my life on trying to get pregnant. I just can't do it anymore. I'm emotionally exhausted and it's no good.

Thank you both for being so supportive and you know I'll be around to talk to you both. I'm just done taking tic so seriously. Maybe it's just not in the plan for me.

Hope you're both having a great day! It's beautiful out here!

:hugs:

Oh bow I took a test this morning just to make sure since temp was down and :bfn: so today or tomorrow she will be here for sure.

thank you for checking in, little - I'm glad you're hanging in there.

You know, as cliche as it sounds, I firmly believe in all things happening (or not happening!) for a reason. I often wonder if I felt the need to wait until this late in my life to try to have kids and potentially not be able to b/c maybe we are destined to adopt and give a loving home to a child in need. Who knows what the future brings but we have to believe that it holds what is best for and meant for us. Maybe you're going through this now b/c once you DO have a child and maybe it's a girl and SHE tries to get pregnant someday and has troubles, you're her guiding light through this tough time b/c you've been through it too.
Nobody knows but what I DO know is that we will not be given more or less than we can handle.

Hopefully we can all find a good balance between the way life is right now, TTC and whatever may come in the future.

(I hope this doesn't come across as soap boxy!! I totally didn't mean for it to!)

Happy almost weekend to you both!

Little......I'm SO sorry about your temp drop today :( Just really shows we can't rely too much on temps :( Hang in there and have a cocktail tonight! You reached the point I did last month. It's emotionally exhausting and so hard to accept....which is why I let go as much as I could this month. I haven't decided completely but I think I'm going to hold off on temping too. I think we will just try every other day for awhile. I'm not sure if I will use opks either. I have 4 left so may just use them up and be done. I do think it's time for all of us to just relax a little. That's always when it seems to happen! I'm thinking of buying a new car and possibly a dog :) that should keep me occupied for a couple of months!

Also, don't give up hope though. You can move forward with testing should something be wrong. Doctors will help get you going but remember to relax :)

Love you and wish I could give you a hug today. Hang in there and don't give up hope. Sometimes the best things happen when we least expect it.

Wish....how are you??? Hope you are doing well!

My period is being crazy. It seemed like it was going to be heavy yesterday but turns out it wasn't I guessed. Hardly anything last night and didn't bleed much over night or after exercising this morning. I'm sure it'll start harder today. Just wish it'd come and go.....I hate being on my cycle!

Hi Malinko! glad you were able to check in!!
sounds like you're having a fun screwy cycle like I did! I'm glad it sounds like you're having some real fun on your long weekend, though.

I'm doing just fine - this day is passing quickly, so we're nearing the weekend at a rapid pace, thankfully. Unfortunately we have to drive down to RI tomorrow for a bday party but it'll be nice to see those friends we haven't seen since New Years. Then Sunday is ours!

well I wish you both a relaxing and fun weekend, TTC free. Hopefully a breather away from it all will refresh us.

funny you say that about temping and OPKs. I just sank another $45 into a new pack of OPKs the other day. But the temping I'll still hold for post-O, if at all. :shrug:

Ok ladies I want you both to know I still FULLY expect AF to show tonight or tomorrow, but when I got back into my office I realized that some how when I put my temp in this morning it saved the wrong temp or I entered the wrong thing or something? possibly because I was upset when I put it in, but my temp was actually at the coverline this morning not 97.6....I check at 6 and I think that is how I ended up putting that in the temp part on accident when I was thinking of the time part.

Anyway.....she hasn't shown yet and to make matters worse I have a SPLITTING headache. I am totally feeling sick to my stomach and no pre AF diarrhea either...sorry if tmi, but that basically means I am constipated. I am sure that I am just getting sick with a bug or something as a child was in my office a few days ago with a fever and I was around him, but my temp is 99.4 which I know means nothing during the day other than the fact that I am sure I am getting ill. SO I guess drinking my sadness away will have to wait until later.

Just hoping I start feeling better before tomorrow as it is my grandparents party and I don't want to be sick and not able to go!

Hope you both have a fantastic weekend! and thank you both for caring about me! I love you both to pieces and totally enjoy talking to you!

And Wish you didn't sound too mushy or anything up there a few comments ago! I feel the same way and hopefully everything works out as it should. I honestly hope AF starts soon so I don't have to try and go all weekend without a drink although with the way I am feeling now I might have to simply because my head is ROCKING

:hugs: and love and :dust: and stuff lol

well I feel a little bit better about your temp! I'm going to stalk you all weekend to see if AF shows, but I hope she doesn't!! Though man, I hope your headache goes away REAL fast.

Have good weekends, ladies. Little - enjoy the party tomorrow!! 65 years, that's incredible! They are an inspiration!

They sure are! Thank you Wish! You have a great weekend as well!

Happy Monday ladies!

Hope both of you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was good! Busy but enjoyed some time on the lake yesterday which was great! I am taking the day off tomorrow and then will also have Friday off due to the holiday and let me tell you I am SOOOOO ready for a 3 day weekend!

Hope you are both feeling well and doing well! I will be calling the Dr to schedule my ultrasound on CD14 this cycle...oh boy lol DH did get his semen analysis results back and his count looks good, but motility isn't so hot. Wondering if that might be the issue! will be discussing those results with my Dr at that appointment as well! Hopefully there is something we can do to the those little :spermy: swimming in the right direction and maybe we will finally get our long awaited :bfp:

We will see but hoping for the best!

Check in soon!

:hugs: and lots of :dust:

Just wanted to say hello ladies!

Little - how was the anniversary party? I hope it was great! Hope you had a fun day on the lake yesterday!!!

Wish - how was your trip to RI over the weekend?

Back to work after a long weekend. DH and I had cleared our calendars a long time ago to be off from work on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday to stay around the house and do some work, but I think I am going to work Wednesday and Thursday. Even though I haven't been gone a great deal from work, I feel like I have been...so I'm going to focus on work a little bit. I'll have Friday off, so I'll still have a little time off :) About a month ago, DH and I booked a trip to Cabo the end of July for 6 days - so I am looking forward to that now :) Good and bad - - I wish the trip were around my fertile time, but unfortunately, it'll be right at the time af will show. Not going to give it my all this month so that I can drink on our trip. :) However, if a baby decides to nestle in - I will use our trip to celebrate that.

Okay my darlings....better get back at it! Talk to you soon!

malinko that trip sounds like a blast! either way I'm sure you will have fun and if there is a baby what a way to celebrate!!

Today it is hot and muggy here...but I will not complain about heat ever again after the winter we had this year...so there for I love hot a muggy (not really but like I said no complaints lol)

Wish hope you are doing alright! you are like starting to get MIA status now and I worry....just saying

:dust:

hi girls!
sorry I was MIA today - had to fly to Pitt early this morning and have been going nonstop! didn't even meet with the client today, just regular old work not stopping all dang day. And I was in more 'public' areas so couldn't just pull up BnB on a whim! ;) a little TMI for nosey folks around me, yanno? :blush:

Sounds like you both had a great weekend - we did as well, the trip to RI was fun. Great to see friends we really never see more than 2x a year now, including their kids that are growing so fast. Sunday, just relaxed around the house. Went out for a run at some trails at DH's work but it was DAMN hot, I didn't feel great. Got in a couple of miles but it messed me up for a bit. Actually got cramps like AF was going to come again. Oh, and didn't stop spotting until that afternoon either - what fun to bleed for almost 2 weeks straight. UGH!!!

Cabo??? SO JEALOUS!

looking forward to the long weekend as well - going to be hot at home all week but I guess expecting crappy weather on Friday. May end up moving the party that our friends had planned that day to Saturday instead. Either way, it'll be fun!

In meetings all day and traveling home late tomorrow night, so may not be able to log on until Wed - just so you know! hugs to you both!

btw - very happy to hear that you got the SA back and you have a potential known issue and solutions!!! that's an easy fix, i think! sometimes they even give the guy Clomid - my uncle told me he had to take it when they got preg with my cousin. (this probably sounds weird but my uncle and I are close and my cousin is 15 or so)

I'm excited to hear what comes out of your tests! at least you get to take yours this month! :)

Hello my loves!

Malinko i forgot to say yesterday that the party went well! They were so happy to have all the family there so that was great!

That is interesting Wish i really didn't know they could do that! Great to know we may have options though!

Hope you are both having a marvelous Tuesday! Im going to take lunch to dh at work since I've got the day off! He will be happy lol

Love to you both!

Good Wednesday morning to you girls!

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Nothing going on right now so all is pretty boring :)

Wish - hope your trip has been good and you have safe travels home today. Little - hope you had a great day off yesterday and enjoyed it!

Talk to you soon ladies!

Ahhhhh one day closer to our 3 day weekend!

I love long weekends and I am REALLY looking forward to it! Plus its going to be a good time to start :sex: right around CD 8 this weekend and hey why not just have some extra fun lol

hope you are both having great weeks and also looking forward to the weekend!

Any big plans for either of you?!

Hello girls!
checking in - nothing to report here! cd11 - blah boring!
thank you for the safe travel wishes - got home around midnight last night. Thankfully was uneventful and quick!

How are you all doing today? It's beautiful yet hot and muggy here, but like little, I ain't complainin'! I'd rather have this any day than the winter we had.

Plans this weekend - just a BBQ on Friday, the one day it's supposed to rain out of the whole weekend! but it was planned so we'll still go over. Nothing for the other 2 days which is A-OK with me! Just relaxing around the house. I'll definitely have some weeding to do in the mulchbeds, can't really tell where there should be separation between things right now!! it's been awhile...
what are you all up to?

Any BD'ing this weekend will be for fun still but I think for planning starting next Mon/Tues. Thankfully I'm not traveling next week, so we should be good. Traveling again the week of 7/14, so that'll at least make the DPO days go by quickly!

Hope you guys are having a great day! Day off, little - lucky lady!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->