Shaking off the bad ju-ju - 3DPO, late O ...hey! ho!

OMG little!!!! that's crazy!! please keep us posted!
I get what you're saying about it just no longer being convenient b/c you've essentially put that on hold for now and have other things to do!

I'm 'late' too, but took a test a couple of hours ago and got a BFN. It was a digital that either says 'Yes' or 'No' and it said No. :( cd30 for me today, my longest was 34 a couple of months ago if you remember. So I'm assuming AF will be here this weekend. This is coupled with my last AF that was one week early, so something is going bonkers with my system!! not too happy about that!

Aw Wish sorry to hear that :(....I just cant believe I am actually sitting here going "I really hope I'm not pregnant" after I have wanted to be pregnant for so long it hurts....crazy...althought I am sure I'll start tonight or tomorrow...It's just very odd to me because I have been exercising regularly and that normal regulates my periods very well and typically when I am doing so they run about 30 to 31 days at the absolute longest....I guess I have a bunch of tests left over I could take one when I get home just to see....that might relieve me a bit to see a :bfn: again CRAZY

Good morning gals!

Little - CRAZY!!!! Have you started yet? I'm secretly hoping you are pregnant! But if not, at least you won't be sad about it. You'll have your focus back and keep losing that weight! Good job girl!!!

Wish - what in the world is going on with your poor body? You poor thing! A week early and now late. How frustrating.

Well, CD1 here for me! I'm glad it is here and ready to get this show on the road. My last pill was on Saturday so I figured yesterday or today would be the day to start. I was a little worried about being back on the pill and maybe messing me up, but it didn't miss a beat. I had some spotting last night but wasn't sure if it was because I was getting ready to start or still from the surgery (I've been spotting occasionally over the last week or so - which was frustrating but whatever!). I used a liner when I went to bed last night just in case the spotting got heavier and glad I did. Woke up in the middle of the night with terrible cramps and it is definitely not spotting anymore! I had researched and read that the first cycle following surgery could be pretty rough as far as cramping and flow are concerned. It definitely held true for me. The cramps were so bad and nothing was cutting it. I eventually took a pain med that was prescribed to me following the surgery. I've stayed in bed and called in sick to work. The medicine has kicked in some now and while the cramps are not as debilitating as they were earlier, they are still painful. Hoping this week goes by quickly as this is not a fun day at all! Then, it'll be gearing up for the end of next week!!!!!!

YAYYYY malinko!! Glad to have you back!! Though, MAN, I am SO sorry to hear of the pain you're going through right now! I'm glad you have something to take but geez - calling out sick, you know it's bad.

little - can't wait to hear from you! I kinda hope you are too :) heehee!

afm - so I noted the wrong calculation in my last post - longest cycle this year was 30 days and that was with 4 days of spotting beforehand. So today is cd31 and nary a spot in sight. I think maybe my cm is getting a little tinged but I could be seeing things. I'm really really hoping that maybe I just tested too soon, but overall - not knowing when I O'ed vs BD'ed, possibly a faulty thermometer, DH's SA results, and all of this potential HSG backlash, it'll be a damn mystery if I am! I can't say I don't have a glimmer of hope, though - 31 days is long!

watch, next time I have to go to the bathroom - BAM!

Well nothing yet....although I have to be sure she is coming. I am having cramps and a slight back ache and a bit of a headache and I am just exhausted. The only thing that worries me is that my emotions have SERIOUSLY been out of control the last week or so. and I mean SERIOUSLY. Like I almost feel as if I am crazy sometimes. I get SOOOOO MAD or SOOOOO SAD....its really bizarre but I am thinking maybe just a rough cycle of PMS? Who knows....

I did take a test when I got home yesterday and bfn...so I mean come on already AF just SHOW! Will let you know when she finally gets here!

Best of luck to you malinko! I know I will feel the same way you do when I finally get to CD1 of the cycle that we are going to start trying again! I really hope you get pregnant like SUPER easy this time!

Wish sorry to hear about the spotting....hopefully its nothing and you are already preggers!!!

Love to you both!

oh and P.S. if I don't start by tomorrow night I will seriously have a heart attack

not really spotting, per se. Just not white/clear cm. I'm going to make myself mental until AF shows.

little, that's crazy about your mood swings!!

Wish its not really crazy...I mean it is...now im just frustrated and ill probably never start because I want to start lol

Ok so still no AF....hopefully today...I just find it weird that I have been working out regularly and normally when I do that and lose some weight I have a very normal cycle...so its just odd that she is a bit late. I have had some cramping and a slight headache and back hurting a bit and tired and grumpy...same signs...I just really want her to start......I know its crazy, but when we decided back in August that we were going to go ahead and do this whole wedding thing next September I hated it, but I decided that is what we were going to do and that is STILL the plan I would like to follow....

Just not ready to be preggers right now....please AF SHOW!!!!!

awww little - I'm so sorry you're in this position! Just a few weeks ago you were so sad when AF did show and I know the strength and determination to change that outlook in order for your wedding planning to take place had to have been HUGE! And now to have that mental work potentially lost....
hmmmm - could you move out the date a bit more if you are? like say end of year, next year? so you'd have a June baby and then maybe an October wedding, time enough to work out! Just breastfeed - I've heard that gets rid of tons of weight right off the bat!! ;)

me today - checked my cp yesterday and it was about medium and hard, but I think open. So I'm just waiting for AF. Though I have a hard time telling open from closed - it's such a little thing! But I had some gunk on my finger after checking, so it's soon. I feel like it's been a week since I last tested but it's only been 2 days. I'm thinking of going to the Dollar Store for those cheapies if I don't get it today. Enough spending $20 on 2 tests!

Okay someone PLEASE talk me down off the ledge....she still hasn't shown and I am TOTALLY freaking out. I feel like I could just throw up all over. This is getting so ridiculous. I checked my cervix and its soft and low, but definitely not open and not a single sign of blood. I did take a test Monday afternoon and it was definitely negative so I thought for sure I would have started by now....this is just totally killing me. I cant even focus.

Wedding is the very last weekend in September next year so I mean if I had a baby in June I could possibly lose some weight and be fine, but the expense of having a baby and a wedding like all at the same time and then trying to take days off of work and stuff....Just not how I want this to go...grrrrrr I should just start already and hopefully I will and this is just me freaking out over nothing? but its just not looking so good for that right now....

I am so sorry to be freaking out like this and being so negative. I know you ladies are both like SUPER trying to get preg, and I was right there with you so I am like in shock that I feel this way...but I am like ready to cry...I don't want to be pregnant right now....I have worked sooooo hard to lose weight and its going well and there is just too much going on in my life right now...this is not the PLAN grrrrr

If she does come ill be calling my Dr. office ASAP for BCP and starting it right away so that I don't have any more scares before this wedding....SIGH

Sorry girls Im like totally opposite of where you 2 are right now :(

Little - - don't apologize. I'm sure you are just stressing yourself out now and with all that is going on, I'm sure your body is just under some stress and you are just having a long cycle this month. I remember back in February when I was 34 or 35 days and the longest was 29. However, keep an eye on things. If nothing in a week, maybe do another test. It is possible that you ovulated late which is pushing af back or sometimes it just takes awhile for the hcg to be detected. It took my best friend a week after her missed period before she was able to finally get a positive test. Take a deep breath and we are here to support you. As hard as it is....try not to stress because that will only cause you more problems. It won't help you mentally, emotionally, or physically (delaying af even further). Go work out, go get a manicure, read a magazine...do something for yourself and to relax.

Wish - what is going on with this crazy cycle? It sounds like maybe af is trying to come if you are getting gunk on your finger after checking your cervix. Maybe late o for you? Come on cd 1 so we can be close to each other during this crazy time again!

Afm - back to work today. I didn't take a narcotic pain pill but still had a non narcotic prescription pain pill that I am taking today for the cramps. Crossing every finger possible that this is our month. Unfortunately I'm possibly setting myself up for heartbreak - but am looking on pinterest of ways to tell our family at Christmas if we get pregnant this month. If we would get pregnant this month - we would be right around 11 weeks at Christmas. I would prefer to be in the second trimester before telling (if it is possible....hoping not to have terrible morning sickness or not showing) but 11 weeks seems to be pretty close to at least tell parents, siblings and very close friends.....sigh! Just hoping our worry is "when do we announce?"

Have a good day girls and I'll check back in to see when cd1 is for you little and hope cd1 doesn't show for you, Wish!

Thanks malinko....im having a melt down legit right now...this blows

great advice from malinko, as usual!! go try to relax, girl! I know it's sooooo hard, though - I keep looking for a sign either way every. single. time. I go to the bathroom. :wacko:

malinko - glad to hear your pains have subsided at least a little so you don't need the strong stuff. You need to try to relax too!! Don't set yourself up! Though I'm also doing that - we are taking a trip to see my family next week in NC and I have no problems telling them right away that we're preg. So it would be AWESOME if we could do it in person. And it's my sister's birthday, so she'd completely die if I told her this on her bday. And I want to just say, like in a gossipy way, "OMG, guess who is PREGNANT?!' and when they start guessing all these girls that shouldn't be, I'll just say 'Nope, ME!' hahaha then they'll all faint and I'll laugh and laugh and laugh...:haha:

no additional gunk today so far. I definitely O'ed late if I O'ed at all - by cd20 I still hadn't had a temp spike, assuming my thermometer wasn't busted. I think it might be, though, b/c I just took it to see what I'd get and I got 97.9. That's supposed to be my 5am resting temp, not midday temp!

I don't even have anything to google!! this is so annoying!

So I suppose if I am pregnant then it happened this way for a reason. Not a whole lot I can do about it so I will just try and go with the flow....still hoping she will show though...

If not I will be working out during my ENTIRE pregnancy and eating SUPER HEALTHY and then as soon as the baby comes out I will be working out even harder...lol I am kind of thinking that if I go ahead and decide that I am ok with it and maybe even start making plans in my head then the :witch: will show like she always does when you start thinking "just maybe"...hopefully my plan works either way lol

:hugs:

I think that is a GREAT plan!! I will definitely do the same - walks, light weights, etc.
I really hope this works out for both of us AND malinko this month! Can you imagine - going through the whole year how we have, then all of the tests and such we just went through, and then BOOM!! 3 BFPs!

Little - - I was going to ask you what day you are but your wonderful little ticker told me :) Okay, you are right. If you are pregnant...it was meant to be. Think about how wonderful it would be. With all the issues that have come up with dh's numbers - that it just happened naturally. Wouldn't be the first time I heard a story about a couple finally "relaxing" (a.k.a. placing plans on hold!) and then boom...pregnant. And you are right again...your exercise routine doesn't have to stop! Keep working out and it will be healthier for you, for baby and then that much easier to start working out again after baby is born! As Wish said, if you could breastfeed, that would be even assist with weight loss. Just remember....what is meant to be with this situation will be. God will not place anything on your shoulders that you cannot handle. Just remember...Wish and I are here to support you either way!

Wish - oh, I so hope you are pregnant! That would be so awesome if you could tell your family in person!!!! They would be SO excited!!!! Does your family know you are trying to have a baby? I think you should get a new thermometer and take your temperature tomorrow morning. Were you tracking your cycle at all this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->