Shaking off the bad ju-ju - 3DPO, late O ...hey! ho!

Thank you for the support ladies! Still no sign of AF...I am going to go home and work out so I really feel like if she is going to show it would be after that or maybe tomorrow morning?...I think if she doesn't show tonight I will take another test tomorrow morning. I have a few at home and wasn't planning on using them anyway so why not lol...will keep you all filled in for sure!

:hugs:

how's it going, little? did the workout help at all?
are you feeling crampy or anything?

I did the same thing yesterday - went for a run b/c that's usually when I get the most cm or whatnot - got a glob of sticky beige cm. I got a few cramps last night but the cm was done for the day. I checked my cp in the shower and my vaginal walls are swollen, like they usually are before AF, though I read that they swell with pregnancy too. Nothing this morning yet but am kinda crampy. I'm assuming AF will be here any moment. More signs are pointing to that than not, besides the whole 4-5 days late thing.

malinko - how is your pain today? was work rough yesterday?

AF CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Making the call for a quick 8 month round of BCP right now! I know it seems crazy, but I cant wait to start trying then and be READY to hear your FINALLY PREGNANT!!!

Wish I sure hope you don't start! Keep us updated!
Malinko I hope you are doing well and feeling better! Hope the pain isn't too bad and I hope this is your month!

Love to you both! I will be in and out from time to time, but I am not focusing on the baby thing right now....HOWEVER, I cant wait to find out one of you is pregnant! So ill be checking in on you!

:hugs:

congrats, little!!! I think even your ladybug on your ticker is smiling!

no signs again today so far...I'm DYING to test but then again, I really do NOT want to see a BFN after all this. What if I just wait until I see a bump...?

just checked CP in the shower again and it was high today. Got a little gunk again and I've had more on TP since, all light brown. So we'll see - I read that this can sometimes be implantation blood that is working its way out too, later in the game. :shrug:
I dunno, I think I'll go to the Dollar Store and pick up some tests.

I never thought I would say this, but congrats little on AF showing up! I know you are so happy!!!

Wish - high cervix....late af.....after hsg.....I'm getting excited! Did you buy some tests? I'd say if af doesn't show tomorrow - you should definitely test.

we're on the same wavelength, malinko! I just went out and got some cheapies and a good real one that tells the # of weeks. So if I get a positive on a cheapie, I'm dousing the real one.
brown cm has stopped, I'm assuming it was from me stirring things up in there. Soooo....blah.
And why am I embarrassed when buying tests??? haha

I've also read that checking the cervix can cause some spotting as it gets "irritated" - so maybe your cervix is super sensitive right now because of pregnancy and then you are checking your cervix which is causing some of the spotting? Maybe out in left field...but fun to think about :)

I, too, get embarrassed. I don't know why! It doesn't matter if it is ovulation tests or pregnancy tests. More so with pregnancy tests though....and I've only bought them twice I think. I also make sure that is the only thing I have to get so I can get in and out of the store. I also go to the self checkouts if at all possible! Cannot wait for the day that I buy a pregnancy test because I'm late....because I am pregnant!

So, testing tomorrow you think? I went back and read where you are. Am I correct in that your longest cycle was 30 days and days 26-29 or 27-30 were spotting? And now you are at cd 34? ANY idea on when you think you ovulated?

hahaha - it's so funny! we're grown women, why the embarrassment? oh well.

yes, testing tomorrow if nothing happens! I mean, it's almost a week after I had expected AF, right? I hope that's the reason for the gunk. Not yesterday, but I definitely forced that by my run. It's all that's up there!

yep, so I'm cd33 today and my longest this year (and for as long as I can remember) was about 30 days. I was even late last November by 2-3 days, so that would still be 31 at most, but I wasn't charting or anything then. That's just going on what I know now.
And get this - I picked up another thermometer. THE BATTERY IS DYING! I want to return it - it's giving me this weird sign on it and I read that that means the battery is exhausted already. SO - I'm NOT getting that on the one I have here, so you'd think it's fine, right? But I'm getting such low readings on it, even midday that I have no idea what to think anymore. I should be much higher, so I guess that's the only thing that's keeping me from believing for sure that this is it. I'll temp tomorrow at 5am, maybe I'm cooling off during the day from my resting BBT?! that doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever.

anyway - thanks for being so excited with me!! I'm SO glad you're back and my fingers and toes are crossed that things happen for you RIGHT AWAY!!

:witch: got me. ugh! Stupid 5-day late witch!! oh well, was a long shot anyway. The only thing I can think of that messed me up was the TON of travel last week (delays in NH to get out to Chicago b/c of all that junk going on there, then out to CA for about 15 hrs, then up to Seattle, then home for a day and then up at 3am for a flight to NC for a quick, whirlwind weekend, blah blah) might have stressed my body out. Or the HSG totally screwed with me for 2 months straight. I just hope I get on track this month. Again - long shot b/c of DH's fellas - but here's to hoping!
Thanks for sticking with me through that!!

how are you feeling today? is AF almost done for you? Any specific BD'ing plans or doing anything different this month? I wonder if I should go back to OPKs - don't know what's more stressful between not knowing for sure when I O'ed or peeing on a stick every morning for 10 days!

Happy Friday!

Wish - sorry to hear that af showed. I didn't even think about all the traveling you were doing last week.....that can definitely delay af.

As far as your questioning for this cycle for us. We are for sure going to stick with every other day. I don't know if we will attempt to do smep, but we are using opks. I thought about pulling out the thermometer again, but each night I haven't pulled it out of the cabinet yet. Tomorrow is cd 9 and I think I will start using opk's then. I thought about starting them today but didn't...and now I wonder if I should have. My cycles are crazy:

March cycle: Flashing smiley cd9-11 with solid smiley on cd12
April cycle: Flashing smiley cd 9-12, open circle cd 13 and solid smiley on cd14
May cycle: Open circle cd 9-13, flashing smiley cd 14-15 and solid smiley on cd16
June cycle: flashing smiley cd11-13 and solid smiley on cd 14
"Relaxed in July" and didn't use opks very consistently
August cycle: open circle cd 10 and solid smiley on cd 11.

We bd'd on Sunday - so if we are going to do every other day, tonight would be on "on" night. So, better continue this thru this time next week - and maybe even thru next Thursday. Here is hoping for a lucky month!

Hey! good to hear from you! let the fun begin, huh?

I should head to the store to pick up some OPKs. I think the not knowing is more stressful, esp with as weird as my body has been lately. And man, look at yours! that's a crazy non-pattern. Maybe just pull out the thermometer for a few days to confirm when you O'ed? Then I guess it's hard to give up during the TWW to make sure that temp stays up. I hope so much that this is your month!!!

I wonder if Preseed is known to help out low-motility? like a little slip 'n' slide for the fellas?? I'll have to look into that and maybe pick some up. DH's apt is in a couple of weeks so I don't even know if I should waste the money on OPKs and Preseed, or just be patient and see what happens with that. As you can tell, patience is NOT one of my virtues...

Patience is NOT one of my virtues either :) If it were me, I'd pull everything out so that I know that I have continued to give it my all.

From what little research I have done, I think preseed "can" help with low motility. The only thing that I have read is that you should use preseed as other lubricants can kill the sperm....but that is with any male. So....I say you should get some and at least give it a try! We are using opks and preseed this month. Just a warning because I was SHOCKED....but it is $20.00. I couldn't believe the small tube cost that much money!

cd5, AF ended basically Monday (3.5 days!! woohoo!!) and my chin is already breaking out again. How does this happen? at least I get a reprieve from bloating for a week or two, but nooooooo - not the acne! If this is hormone-induced, they sure get going quickly in the month!

Happy Friday ladies!
Sorry to hear that the witch got you Wish :( total bummer.

Malinko it sounds like you have a fantastic plan in place! I really hope it works for you! I cant tell you how much I want to come on here and see that one of you have gotten your :bfp: If I EVER get one it will be a long time from now it feels like so I need that excitement from someone! Both of you would be the BEST CASE SCENARIO! lol

I also get nervous and embarrassed when I go to the store to by that kind of stuff....even tampons lol...its so nuts because I have been buying them for years, but its just something I don't like to do!

Nothing new here....started BCP last sunday so that is going well. Other than that just busy busy busy with way to much crap at work and home. Sorry I don't get on often anymore. I think of you guys a lot, but sometimes getting on here makes me sad as I know my journey has been postponed for SO long...I know its less than a year but when you try for a year already and then have to stop for a year....it just seems like forever...

Anyway I hope you both have a wonderful weekend and I cant wait to get on here and hear that you are both expecting moms! :bunny:

love to you both!

Happy Friday ladies!

Little...so good to hear from you! How's the exercise program going? Glad to hear that you are staying busy. Any luck on selling the house? Is the house you like still on the market? And what's our wedding planning update?!?!? Sorry for a hundred questions!

Wish...how's it going? I meant to ask...have you had your thyroid tested before? Just a thought. Sorry to hear about the breakout. Mine will be coming soon I'm sure. It normally happens after ovulation and at my period. When I was on the pill...even most recently I had the clearest skin ever. Hardly ever any blemishes! Hope you are having fun, relaxed and enjoying this down time before it's time to get busy and then another dreaded two week wait.

As for me, today was day 3 of using the clearblue advanced digital test and still a solid open circle (only cd 11 for me today). I also started temping yesterday morning as I want to know when ovulation is going to happen and then confirm that it really did happen :) I'm really hopeful that this month or next month is our lucky month. Unfortunately we haven't stuck to our every other day plan. Yesterday would have been an "on" day but dh had a headache and was really tired. We've both had a crazy week so I wasn't going to push it. I figured "what the heck...it's still early and going two days isn't going to kill us. So, we should probably have sex today and get back to our every other day.

Have a great weekend ladies and I hope to report back early to mid next week that I'm in my two week wait! Of course...I'll have to post when I get a positive opk....and then hopefully followed by a positive hpt!

Good morning ladies! Just wanted to check in and say "Happy Monday" and hope you ladies have a wonderful week.

Going to make the best out of this week....:) Got a flashing smiley (FINALLY) today. Not sure if I'll get another flashing tomorrow morning or if it will go to solid or what....but I am guessing I will ovulate mid to late week.

Wish - day 11 for you, right? Hope you are getting busy as well :) Did you decide to pick up any opks or preseed?

Good morning again! I'm back on Bnb like crazy now. Got another flashing smiley this morning. Hoping for a solid tomorrow with ovulation on Thursday. I love my dh so much....he has already acknowledged that today is an "on" day and we will keep going if we get a solid smiley tomorrow! Wish - - where are you girl? You are surely at least in your "fertile" 6 day timespan aren't you?

HIIIIIIIIII!!!
Sorry I've been MIA!! Trip to NC to see the fam from Thurs-Sun, then back on a plane Mon morning for a quick overnight to Pitt. SHEESH!! For now, no more travel for the foreseeable future. For that, I'm thankful!
Yay for flashing smileys for you and I hope you got a solid one today! BD! BD! BD!

I haven't picked up OPKs or Preseed yet but I plan on it. I have a coupon ready to go! I think I'll go today, probably. I'm...oh....cd13 today, so yes, I should get a flashing smiley pretty quickly, I'd think! We gots ta get busy! it was a little hard to do that over the past week, hahaha!
To answer your question from last week - yep, my thyroid testing was part of the slew of blood work tests that were done in July or August, whenever that was. All was normal!

so some friends of ours (less friends, more friends of friends) just had a baby last Friday - a little girl. I'm so jealous but so happy for them. They were the ones that lost their twins a year or two ago - SO sad. They even posted a pic on FB and said 'here is our rainbow baby!' and I knew that only a few of us would know what that meant. And I guess I'm not envious in a 'why not me' way but envious that they DID go through a lot to get her and they did and I'm just having a doubtful day/week/month that it will for us. Maybe it's not in the cards...guess I'm feeling a little old too, like maybe I'm pushing my luck wishing for a newborn at this age.

ugh, i'm all over the place. Sorry to bring the room down!!

ok - we're now armed with slip 'n' slide and opks! going to also temp. LET'S DO THIS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->