Shaking off the bad ju-ju - 3DPO, late O ...hey! ho!

good morning!
temp is still up, though not drastically still. 98.1 - yesterday was 98.0 but as I wrote, it wasn't a great sleep and I think my mouth was open. So I guess maintaining...I'd REALLY like to see a huge shift come up but I think the loud thermometer is waking DH up, so I might just stop. I know I've said that for 3 days now... :haha:
4dpo is so boring! my left boob hurts, I've been waking up in an absolute pool of sweat every morning, my uterus area has that slight buzz about it...that's it! One thing I did find weird yesterday was that my leg and feet were cramping a lot. Sometimes my toes do so that's not abnormal but my calf just balled up last night. I had quite a bit of water yesterday and have been taking my vitamins, so I should have enough hydration and potassium in me!

anyway, i'm rambling...

how are you feeling today? :) I feel silly asking that any day before 6dpo!

oh, and I sent a PM to Bumpy, we'll see if she responds. I have to admit, that section of the web page is not terribly obvious so I don't know if she'll see it. Hopefully, though!

Good afternoon! Had a temp drop which I wasn't very happy about this morning. Dropped from 97.9 to 97.6 - coverline is 97.5. Since I am 6dpo, I am guessing that it is still the corpus luteum drop, but I still don't like it. Really no feelings at all. Normally I have a couple of cysts on my breasts that are really tender in the tww - but even those don't hurt! Ugh. Waiting it out is the worst :)

hiya! Happy Halloween AND Friday!

just looked at your temps - glad you went back up this morning! not a huge spike but a spike nonetheless! :thumbup:
I, too, got a bit of a spike this morning - up to 98.3. Only 5dpo, though - creamy cm, cp was high/firm yesterday, but I know none of that matters.
Other than that, nothing doing here....I hope to feel a bit more by next Monday!

I know you're busy so if you are able to pop in - I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

Hello dear!!! Happy Friday and Happy Halloween to you too! I'm so disappointed with my temperature this morning. Nothing I can do though. My friend who miscarried in May just announced she is 8 weeks pregnant. I'm so happy for her. Now I wish it would just be my turn. And your turn!!!!

Still absolutely nothing. No cramps, no sore boobs, no headaches, not overly tired, NADA!!!!

yes! let it be OUR turn! I went out to dinner with a couple of friends last night who were like 'it'd be so great if you got pregnant soon so our kids could be close in age..' YES I KNOW!

no signs doesn't mean a thing!! I'll be keeping tabs on your temps over the weekend. I hope you get a nice rise!!

Whoa wish. .....look at your temps!!!!! They are awesome!!!!!

My temps are not looking good. Dropped to coverline thus morning. I forgot to turn on our heat last night so it was so cold in the middle of the night and when I got up. Surely that has something to do with it. Not feeling it this month with these terrible temps!

:) thanks!! I had some wine later in the evening last night though so I assume that had something to do with it.

Doh, cover line?? Ugh, it's so, so frustrating!! But you e always said, it's not the height of the temps, it's the pattern. So it ain't over yet and you still have about a whole week right? Hopefully they bounce back!

Okay....so....I'm trying to not get my hopes up but I had my highest temperature that I have had thru my entire cycle this month. My temp went from 97.5 which is my coverline temperature and jumped to 98.1. My highest temp this cycle has been 98.0.

However, I feel like there are SO many variables. I slept in the same clothes as I did Friday night (tshirt and pj bottoms). However, it was super cold in our house Friday night and last night I turned the heat on. I was never hot last night but am sure the temperature difference had something to do with both temperatures. PLUS, daylight savings time last night so I had an extra hour of sleep. I like to pretend since I went to bed at 11 and woke up at 7 that it is just like me going to bed at 10 and getting up at 6. I'm trying to not let myself analyze what all could be the causes of my low and high temps. I just hope the next two days stay 98.1 or higher, which would then give me a triphasic chart.

Who am I kidding....I will handle this much better if I just think af is coming. I would rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed. So, I should say I am expecting my temperature to fall the next couple of days.

How are you feeling?

hey! good morning!
um, yeah - I'd have a hard time not getting super freaked over your temps too!! Though you're right, you're right....let's not get ahead of ourselves for our own sanity....(but I can't help it!!) It is hard with all of those variables, though. As far as the heat in the house, though - I don't think that has much to do with anything. So our BBT isn't different in the summer than the winter, so adding heat to the air in your house shouldn't matter about your internal temp b/c overall, your body tries to maintain its own levels. And the 1 hr difference in sleep I don't think is a big deal either. I'm still taking mine at the same hour, which is now an hour earlier but we don't adjust when we feed the cats and that's when I take it. So I don't know if that's making a diff for me or not but I'm thinking probably not. If it was, do you know if that difference should be up or down? like this morning was 98.3, would it really have been 98.4 with another hour of sleep?
When is AF due for you this week?

so - yeah, my temp is sliding downward but I still feel like it's pretty high for me for this time of my cycle. That said, I have no other symptoms except these sore boobs. Sorest they've been in a long time, since sometime at the beginning of this year. Other than that, I feel fine! cm is dry, but I did just read about someone who got her BFP and specifically posted a thread to say that she was dry so thought she was out and still got her BFP. There's always hope, even without one 'symptom'!

well now I'm trying not to get excited - I just ran my temp through an adjuster and the hour difference told me I was off by .2 - so I'd be at 98.5 which would match my highest in the cycle. Stupid DST!
should I adjust on FF? I guess it doesn't really matter - not like I'm registering temps online so I can 'win' pregnancy if I get the right answer!!

Oh Wish, you certainly make me laugh! I don't really get the temping and dst - so I'm not messing with it much. Not all temps are charts (high temps) mean pregnancy so it really is waiting to see if af comes or not. Did your temp drop this morning at all? If so, I'd leave it to where you have it....creates less of a temp drop :) Just easier to look at if it were me!

My temp went down .1 to 98.0. Not a big deal but I was hoping that it would be 98.1 or higher. Ugh. Depending on what my temps do the next couple of days, I was considering testing on Wednesday, which would be 12dpo. I think af is due Thursday or Friday. Hoping it stays far far away!

Morning girls! Just here for any updates....as far as I can tell neither of you have had AF yet?...

Hope all is well and you both have little :bunny: s growing in your tummys!

:hugs:

Little - when we thought you were pregnant that one month, didn't you have a sharp rise on your temp one day? I was trying to find that chart of yours this weekend, but couldn't. I'm trying to tell myself that you did and that my high temp rise really means nothing....

yeah, very true - I like the looks of a higher temp, though! :) well - so DST happened as of Sunday morning and that's when I got my first drop. So essentially, that day should have been 98.6 and today 98.5, if I'm using the adjuster. Those are insane temps for me. I think I'm usually hovering around 98.1 around now.

Hi little!! :wave:
how are things going for you?

what is wrong with me?? I want to test today and I'm only 8dpo! somebody stop me!! I've listed my testing date as Saturday if AF doesn't show before then. AF should be here sometime between Wed-Fri if I'm done with the weird cycles.
I can't help but get excited b/c these are the best temps I've ever had. She's playing a cruel joke on me, I just know it.
I'm having the hardest time concentrating on work right now!

Wish - - I am RIGHT THERE with you! I cannot focus. I just want it to be Wednesday already! I'm going to encourage you not to test just yet. And here is why. I broke down and tested yesterday. Stupid, I know! I just kept searching charts and finding women that tested positive on 9dpo which was the day of their big temp rise. So, of course, I wanted to be that person too! It wasn't with fmu - but was after a 4 or 5 hour hold. It was stark white! IF Saturday was the day of implantation (which....probably wasn't...who am I kidding!?!?) - then that should allow hcg to build up in my system today or tomorrow. Since I tested yesterday and had nothing - I'm going to wait and see what my temps do tomorrow then possibly test on Wednesday. My thought is if hcg needs to build up - tomorrow would be 48 hours from yesterdays test....so if I AM pregnant (again...probably not!) then Wednesday mornings test should tell. I'm a mess right now......

ok - so even though we're both psychos today, I feel so much better knowing you're in it with me!! THANK YOU!!
good points on all accounts there - logically it doesn't make any kind of sense for me to test today. But like you said, I desperately want to be one of those lucky women who gets a BFP on 8dpo. But come on....
I have to go in for labs tomorrow for just Annual appointments stuff - cholesterol and all that. Wouldn't it just be the greatest if they also did a preg test and they were like 'hey - you came in for labs today and you're preg!'
Course I will probably have a huge temp drop tomorrow morning and all will go back to normal anyway, so I need to just STAHP the MADNESS! :wacko:

Thankfully I have a training that will take up most of the next 4 days, so I hope that helps my sanity. What am I talking about, I have loads of stuff to do today too and I can barely bring myself to do it!

Ive totally been there girls lol and yes I did have a temp spike once but it wasn't as high as the temps you are getting...hopefully this is it for you both!! How exciting!!!

Definitely keep me posted both of you!

love and :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"