Shaking off the bad ju-ju - 3DPO, late O ...hey! ho!

Hi!! I'm so happy you popped in!
Yeah, AF is due tomorrow per FF so if she's coming, I should start spotting today. So far, so good but we know that can change on a dime. I'll be really bummed this time though. As much as I know it's a long shot BC we only BD'ed once, I got a couple drops of pink on 6dpo that got me excited. Other than that, just the regular sore boobs. Nothing else to speak of that I couldn't just be making up in my head! 2 verrrrry slight nausea spells and a couple light-headed spells. That's it! I actually feel great and that's prob just from eating better/ exercising more!
How are you doing? Did you guys decide anything for next steps yet?
I have to make appts as soon as cd1 gets here.

And yes, we're due for 18-24" between 10pm tonight and early Wed. Are you getting any of it? I was supposed to fly back to Pitt this morning but we cancelled. Too many people have that horrible flu and then this storm. Have you guys managed to avoid getting sick? We have, knock on wood. One bonus to not yet having kids - no daycare germs! :)

My fingers are crossed for you!!! Hopefully you won't spot today. I'm surprised you are having to do labs, etc over two months. We literally saw the RE one day and then we did everything that day. My lab work and ultrasound and DH's analysis. Then, 3 days later they called me and said they wanted to do surgery. However, the doctor felt he knew what the issue was. We have made contact with the nurse and the doctor said we could try on our own a couple more months, if we wanted to, but if we aren't pregnant in two more months, it's time to get serious about treatment. He thinks the endometriosis was our main reason for not getting pregnant but also feels we need to start the assisted route as we should have had a good chance of getting pregnant on our own....and now we are 4+ months past surgery and not pregnant. SO - we still haven't talked about it but we will either try one more month on our own (February always seems to bring some major snow storms...) OR may say, "okay, we are done...it's time for help and we are serious about it this time." :)

I'm currently 5dpo and not feeling this is the month either. Only time will tell though! Talk soon friend! Stay safe and warm - - and hope you and your dh aren't having to be on the roads!

Yeah, they want to retest my thyroid bc my original results showed that I'm in normal range for normal life, but TTC life, it could be under active. And I need genetic testing for T Sacks since I'm of French Canadian decent. And then they are going to do an intrauterine inspection of my ovaries to see the egg #s. That has to be done on cd3, so they'll just do it all then. DH gave his blood the day we were there, though.
Well my FXed for you!! 5dpo is too early to know!! ;) I'll be positive for you!
Thanks for the warm thoughts - have to head to the store soon before they are out of jugs of water!

bah, just started spotting with fmu. temps were still flatlined but well above the coverline - I hate that! oh well.
On to the science-y stuff!
Keep me posted on the rest of your dpo days! I truly wish for a BFP for you soon!

Wish - I'm so sorry to hear that :( I was hoping to log it and see that nothing was happening!!! I wish you the best of luck. If you don't mind, please check in and let me know what all they are doing. I'd love to be your cheerleader!!!

Nothing much going on here. I'm 6dpo. I don't really read into anything anymore - so I'm not symptom spotting or doing any of that. (Thank God...that used to drive me bonkers!) Nothing exciting with my temps either. They've actually been a bit on the low side - but again, not putting any thoughts into my temps. Now, towards the end of the luteal phase I start thinking a little differently though :)

How are you surviving the storm? I'm not sure where you are exactly.....just know that you are on the east coast and travel to Pittsburg often. How many inches of snow have you gotten where you live? Town shut down?

Talk soon!

Thank you for the support! Actually nothing has happened since so still holding out hope. Though I guess today's spotting could be for tomorrow's AF. Ah the roller coaster!!
I'm in NH so yes, getting slammed. We have about a foot of snow so far.

Wow! A foot of snow!!! How many more inches are you expected to receive? Thoughts go out to you!!! Glad to hear that the spotting hasn't continued! I'll be anxious to hear what your temp does tomorrow!!!!

Well I am sad to hear that neither of you are pregnant yet....jeeze...come on I AM DYING OVER HERE!

No one has gotten super crazy about my wedding that I know of quite yet...my future sister-in-law who I happen to be very close to and actually work with is the most intense person about it thus far.....but she is just kind of like that so nothing out of the norm! I love her to death and she is super supportive and listens to all of my life issues haha...

I AM SOOOO UNBELIEVABLY ready to be back in the game. Last night I stopped by my parent's after work and there was this commercial on TV about a baby and my mom says "I really hope you have one right away. I am ready to be a grandmother." and I am thinking to myself.....yep mom me too! haha Oh well its all good she means well!

I am just waiting to see big flashing BFP's from both of you!!!!

love your way!

Hi little! :wave: I'm so glad people aren't nutty for you yet. Hahaha
Yeah it would be killing me to have to stop TTC and wait. But it'll fly, I know it will!
Malinko - how are you feeling? Temps up?

My temp dropped today. Still .1 above cover line but I'm spotting again and cramping now, so I'm sure it's cd1. I have a tampon in just in case so I'll know in a bit. How strange our minds can be after doing so much reading on the different BFPs women have had. If I wasnt TTC, I'd have no problem knowing today was AF day. But being TTC, I have that shred of hope that I'm one of the ones that just spots and cramps and whose temp drops and then NOTHING and a temp rise tomorrow. Oh optimism, you're a funny thing. I even temped again 4 hrs after my normal time bc I got such a solid sleep during that time and it was .5 higher. What a brain game.

Oh and we ended up with about 2 feet of snow!! But it was light so no power outages, thank god. And now we have another minor storm coming Friday! Sheesh!

Hi ladies!

Wow...two feet of snow. I bet its quite the site. Glad you didn't lose power!!! Thinking of you today - both safety from the storm (and the upcoming one?!?!) but also as you await the day to determine what is happening. Always such a rough day.

Little - good to hear from you. Glad to hear all wedding items/planning are going well for you. I wish you would have came back here to see two bfp's! Sorry to disappoint!! Haha. Hopefully in the next few months we will both have good news to share.

My temp stayed the same today. I went back and looked at my charts. Most months, my coverline was 97.5. Now, I didn't temp fully every single month - some months I just temped in the luteal phase, but from the months that I did...nothing was ever lower than 97.5. My coverline this month is 97.2. Its not anything super high - but temps have been 97.7 the last two days. Therefore, my chart looks a little bit higher than usual months - but again I'm not reading into it. So, really nothing for me :)

Will check in again soon.

Hi girls! Well yesterday was supposed to be cd1 but all I got was brown sludge. I called to make my cd3 appointment and asked for clarification on that and she said nope, not yet. So this morning I took my temp again, we are up .1. Went to the bathroom and definitely had a little more so put a tampon in. 4 hrs later, said tampon was still only half used. I still don't know what to call this! So I have a test ready to go for the next time I'm feeling it. Also my boobs still hurt and at 8 last night, I could barely keep my eyes open. I was feeling zombie-like around 7:30! But I have a headache now and more cramps so surely today has to be cd1!!

Oh, you poor girl...that same thing happened to me last cycle!!! It's terrible being in limbo. You keep thinking "I'm going to start any time now." And then, when you don't, it starts playing tricks with your mind and then you think "well, maybe I am." I hope you get an answer one way or the way today. Not to be negative nelly but typically brown smudge is just the start of it all :( But, that's me....you may not do that :)

Nothing new to share here. Temp went up by .1 this morning as well. Keeping my fingers crossed that it just keeps going higher - but not surprised it they don't! I mean...after 16 months, why would this month finally be THEE month?!?! Hahaha!!!

BFN as suspected! Glad I just know now, though. That was getting ridiculous! I am going to a wine fest tonight with a friend so now I can enjoy!! And a super bowl party on Sunday!! :)
Yay for your temps! Keep going up! I know the feeling - we've done everything the same, what would change this month. That's where the luck comes in, though! Have faith in the luck!! My fingers and toes are crossed for you now. :)

Ugh...sorry to hear about the bfn. I hate that :( Have fun tonight and Have a glass...or two of vino for me!!!!!!!!

It's ok, thank you. I just wish that 'full flow' would get here so I could call for my appointment. I could have used 1 tampon so far today and had room to spare! Annoying.

yesterday ended up being cd1 for sure, so appointment is set for Saturday! let's get this ball rolling! :)
have a good weekend, ladies! malinko - I hope your temps keep climbing!

Good morning. Sorry to hear that yesterday was cd1 but at the same time - I'm glad it was so you aren't in limbo anymore. Glad to hear that your appointment is scheduled for Saturday and you are ready to get started!!! Keep us updated!

Still not getting excited, but my temp rose again this morning by 0.1 degree at 9dpo. I would love to see it rise again tomorrow. If it does...I think my chart would be considered triphasic, but I'm not going to let that excite me either. I know there are triphasic charts out there that have turned out to be bfn's. So...anxious to see what my temps do over the weekend. Will keep you updated....but I'm sure there is nothing to be excited about. As I said the other day....why would this month be any different?!?! Stay safe out in that winter storm today, Wish!

Well ladies...I was sure my temp was going to drop today. It's been nothing but rising and at 10dpo...I figured it was due for a decrease. My temp has slowly been rising from 97.7 to 97.8 to 97.9 and today it jumped to 98.2. That ties with my highest temp ever. Anxious to see tomorrow temps. Watch...now that I'm getting excited, it'll drop. A link to my chart is on page 7. Also, I'm not sure what my 4spo temp is. I was so excited to see my temp an I could tell if it was 97.1 or 97.7. I of course marked it as 97.7 and discarded the temp because I didn't want to see anything under cover line :)

hey there - I just peeked at your chart and sonofab*tch for drops! I hope you get a spike tomorrow, though!! ugh, this stuff is soooooooooo aggravating!! are you ok?

my appointment went well yesterday! They took another 6 vials of blood outta me and the ultrasound showed that I had at least 11 follicles out of both ovaries. She said that was great, so I'll just believe her!

we're off to pick up a bunch of wings for the Super Bowl party we're going to tonight. GO PATS! I'll check in with you tomorrow. Chin up, girlie - we're getting our dang BFPs this year one way or another!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->