Shall we have an update?

Bebe, have you recently come off BCP?

I am 16DPO (ignore my ticker). AF due today. Sore boobs but thats it!

No had implant removed a few months ago but the :witch: has found me now so only a few hours late, at least I know where I am now! AM going to go for it BIG time this cycle!

Hi all! I'm cd14 and eagerly awaiting ovulation! High readings on my monitor last 2 days and a little EWCM this morning so hopefully soon. :sex: every other day since end of :witch: and REALLY hoping this is our month!!! Good luck and :hug: to all you lovely ladies!

Hi ladies

I thought it might be a nice idea for us to let each other know where we are in our cycle and if any of us are having any symptoms if in the dreaded 2ww.

I am on 6 DPO and just having very very mild cramping occasionally and a sore throat, but that's it.

:hug:

I dont know where I am :dohh: :rofl:, this being my 1st proper cycle after my mmc, I have a really bad headache, hope its a sign!! how are you :hugs:

hi all im on cycle day 28 of 28 :bfn: on test on tuesday so waiting for stupid :witch: to arrive

:hug: to all

xxx

CD 1 after a longer than usual cycle and a 2WW with all the symptoms and 2 BFN's *sigh*

So no more symptom spotting for me, its too painful a process I can't put myself through that every cycle.

CD 1 after a longer than usual cycle and a 2WW with all the symptoms and 2 BFN's *sigh*

So no more symptom spotting for me, its too painful a process I can't put myself through that every cycle.

I am the same as you, how long is your normal cycle? I ws thinking of trying the sperm meets egg plan this cycle as loads of people seem to have had success with it.

Sitting at 7DPO today. Miserable sleep last night. Anxious I guess? Couldn't get my brain to shut off. Sore back, heavy/sore BB's, bloated, tired. Didn't go to work today because of my crappy sleep - not good. Kinda have butterflies in my stomach and feel sick - but don't know if thats the lack of sleep or a sympton. Ate my lunch though.

Gosh if I am as anxious tomorrow as I am today - this is going to be a long wait! Argh.

I am the same as you, how long is your normal cycle? I ws thinking of trying the sperm meets egg plan this cycle as loads of people seem to have had success with it.

I usually vary from 28 to 32 days, this last one was 36 days :hissy: Anyway the sperm mets eat plan sounds good I might try that the cycle after this one. The plan for this cycle is to use Pre-seed in the hopes that it's my scant EWCM that's the issue as everything else looked good. Good luck and :bfp: to all :D

I'm CD 6 just waiting for :witch: to bugger off so we can get back to it!

DH wants to be a bit more involved so I have put him in charge of making sure we BD every other day, I'll jut add a few extra once I know I am ov'ing. Here's hoping the Sprem-meets-egg plan makes this cycle a successful one. :spermy:

I am cd34 and Im pretty sure I o'd today! woohooo! My last cycle was 46 days I think and this cycle will probbly be around the same. I have had 2 miscarriages since last December (last one being June '08 ) so AF seems to be a little irregular at the moment. So hopefully now I am in the 2ww!!

[/QUOTE]

I dont know where I am :dohh: :rofl:, this being my 1st proper cycle after my mmc, I have a really bad headache, hope its a sign!! how are you :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Hi

I am good. Trying to not get my hopes up this cycle. Hope we both get our :bfp: soon.

:hug:

Im am unfortunately on CD17, no clue if i O'd yesterday or when ever.... But as cerilou will remeber me...

Good luck girls....:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"