• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Share your vivid dreams here!

cuddlebugluv

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I know I can't be the only one having vivid dreams so I thought why not start a thread where we share them and have some fun with interpretations :happydance:

Last my dream went like this: I was in my front yard in the early morning carrying a box, and in the box was an 'it's a boy' balloon! Now I don't know what my little one is yet, but who knows? it's going to be half right lol! I also had a dream the night before of a dark haired little boy climbing into a golden bed wearing blue and yellow pajamas, so the dreams are likely pointing to boy lol! Has anyone had baby gender dreams that came to be true? :)

With my daughter i had 2 dreams it was a Boy & i got upset lol but it was a Girl.. sometimes they can be about what your hoping/not hoping for or just plain random :) ive had a couple of horny sex dreams lately though lol probs because i have no energy for physical sex atm

With my daughter i had 2 dreams it was a Boy & i got upset lol but it was a Girl.. sometimes they can be about what your hoping/not hoping for or just plain random :) ive had a couple of horny sex dreams lately though lol probs because i have no energy for physical sex atm

ooh that's so very true :D either way I'll be happy for sure!

I know how you feel :blush: no energy what so ever over here either

Most of mine are full of adventure like time travelling or different planets or they're very intense sexual dreams. Rarely are mine ever about pregnancy. I've had a couple where I was pregnant in them but it was not a main focus.

Most of mine are full of adventure like time travelling or different planets or they're very intense sexual dreams. Rarely are mine ever about pregnancy. I've had a couple where I was pregnant in them but it was not a main focus.

That's so cool!!

With my son I had 3 dreams I had a girl... he was a boy.
This one I had just 1 dream I was having a boy and I am

Ooo I love this thread!!

With my first pregnancy we stayed team yellow, I had very vivid dreams that I was having a boy - and I was right.

With my second pregnancy, again we stayed team yellow, I had very vivid dreams I was having a girl - I was right.

I am now pregnant with baby 3 (this baby is unplanned and was a huge shock to myself and my hubby but we are now over the moon) our youngest is our daughter and she has been such a diva from day one.. we keep joking that we hope this ones a boy, as our son was such an easy pleasant baby haha... HOWEVER the dreams have started, and they are all telling me I’m having a girl... I never trust my instinct enough.. I’ve been right both times before, and we are actually going to find out the gender this time! So we shall see xxx

Last night I dreamt baby had been born and it was a boy, he looked like a newborn but he was the size of a chimpanzee!! I didn't question it, I was just like .. Huh .. So this is why my ligaments have been so sore! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->