Shattered!

Layla

Reaction score
I think i need to slow down, im fastly wearing myself out...

COz Adam crys alot, Coby gets upset, the only time Adam is settled is in the pram so i have been taking Coby to as many places as i can to make him happy....here is my week

Monday - Soft play in the morning, pub with friends in the afternoon (they have a soft play area

Tuesday - walk in the morning, Toddler group in afternoon

Wednesday - toddler group in afternoon

Thursday - Soft play in the morning, toddler group in afternoon

Friday - toddler group in the morning, meet up with friends in the afternoon

I have to be back in the house by 3 for Charlie ad Ethan and then i start cooking and doing washing.

On weekends i clean the house from top to bottom.

All these palces are more than a 5 min walk from my house so im walking miles each week, i go to bed each night like a zombie lol

It keeps Coby happy tho.

What do you do with your little ones?

x

Wow layla! You make me feel really lazy!!!

Monday - Maddies goes to soft play

Tuesday - Walk (if weather ok)

Wed - Normally take them swimming after i got up

Thursday - Ellie mum & tots

fri - Bth go to Play morning

I take them sometimes but as i work nights i tend to sleep, im afraid compared to you hun i don't do that much!!
Becarful you don't do to much and make yourself ill hun, but you must have legs of steel by now!!!

xxx

no im thinking i should cut some of it down, thats why i wanted to find out what other did, im sat here half dead, im so tired lol

x

OMG well done you! I find it such an effort and struggle getting me & Miss Caitlin out the door atm!

I would do 1 thing a day and alterit?

Say morning one day afternoon another, your right about slowing down though, dunno how you still awake lol ......... lots of caffine???

xxx

I love seeing Coby happy and taking him out alot does that, but sooner or later its going to knock me out.

Im trying to stop him napping in the afternoons so that he goes to bed eariler in the eveings, plus i have taken his dummy off him during the day, so by the time i put him to bed and give him his dummy he goes right off, its great!

He usaed to go to bed at 8 and we would stay with him for about 30 mins untill he went off to sleep, now, with no naps and no dummy in the day we take him up at 7 and within 10 mins hes gone!

x

Fantastic hun!, but if your out once a day maybe in the late morning, early afternoon to entertain him he still may sleep as much as he is being kept awake??

You do need to put your feet up a bit more though!

xx

:shock:

No wonder you are shattered!
Share your secrets, please - what do you do with Adam when you go to softplay? I haven't taken Olivia on my own yet because it's so huge you need to follow her around and I can't do that holding Finlay

Oh Layla i feel a right Pleb now LOL

Mondays -Stay and play for 2 hrs (morning)

Tuesdays- Nothing structered but Emily is at Dance after school so we tend to have messy play times

Wednesdays_nothing again really

Thursdays - Toddler group 1 1/2 hrs (morning)

Fridays-nothing much again

Though we have a sure strart centre opening up soon, so we will be going there quite a bit ( stay and play and courses etc..)

We have about a good 1/2 hour walk every day after we have dropped Em off at school, we go the long way to the shop and look at every leaf LOL

:shock:

No wonder you are shattered!
Share your secrets, please - what do you do with Adam when you go to softplay? I haven't taken Olivia on my own yet because it's so huge you need to follow her around and I can't do that holding Finlay

typeing one handed so sorry if there are typos..

the soft play in the leusire center is in a small hall and its all one level so coby can run off and ploay with the otyer kids and i just sit at the egde and watch.

the one in the pub is a 2 level proper play gym thing but Coby is very confident on it so again i let him run around with the otyher kids and i sit just outside and watch, he knows where i am so comes to me now and again for a drink. its all enclosed and he cant get out any other way but going past me, it has a viewing area so i watch him there. he loves running about and climbing so much.

Adam normaly stays asleep, he settles really well in the pram but on the odd occasion that he doesnt or wants a feed i just sit him on my lap or bounce him about if he crys.

x

had a nice day off yesterday coz Charlie was home ill, shes back at school today but im going to stay in this morning and only go out this afternoon

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->