Sheffield, South Yorkshire

We could do Tuesday. I'd need to get Archie home for about 12, 12.30 at a push.

We had major progress today - 2hrs 40 mins nap in his cot!! I thought I was going to have to wake him up.

Hello
Think I'll have to give it a miss next week as (touchwood) we may be finally moving house next Friday providing we exchange contracts in the next few days.

Archie is still a very unsettled baby too so taking him to coffee shops is still a struggle!
Maybe everyone can come to my house for coffee once I've moved and then it doesn't matter if any babies decide to play up!

We could do a bit on Tuesday, I try and go to baby group but could miss it for one week. I am not sure when we would get there for so would be a case of joining you when we could, likely to be around the 11 mark but possibly earlier as hubby has Tuesday off next week.

Congratulations on the napping sw121

Hope you get the contracts sorted kathryn! Bella put on quite a show in Starbucks last week the little diva!

Hello every-one...

For those of you not on Facebook with me I had my little boy on Saturday (5 days late!). Daniel Kane Miller came into the world 8.07pm 17/12/11 weighing 6lb 9oz. Unfortunately his arrival sent me to emergency theatre for over an hour of repairs and caused 2pints of blood loss :-( however am hoping to be allowed home tomorrow!

How are you all doing?

Rachel and Daniel
X

Hello all

Hope you had good Christmases :)

Think it's time for a meet up soon... X

i know this tread is a bit old lol but thought id bump it see if any of you ladies are still having a meet i did have a meet thread in meets section but not many people joined so can i tag along with you all lol i live near crystal peaks :)

Hello

Quite a few of us on this thread have met up and you'd be welcome to join us!

Are you on Facebook? That's what we tend to use to arrange meet ups now

:)
X

Not to worry! I can post details on here next time we arrange something (or send you an email if you want to private message me your
Email!)

Hello and welcome!

We got a bit lax about using this thread as it seemed impossible to keep track of/set things up!

I notice your almost 12w,are you looking forwards to you scan or do they loose their appeal?

X

Hi twiglette!

We're doing ok (in general)! Do you have a LO or bump?

We should arrange a forum meet-up soon, if any-one is interested?

X

im interested :) some mums over in meet section are meeting up weds next week at 10:30 outside boot sif anyone else interested :)

im kinda excited about my scan but it has sorta lost its appeal from last time lol we dont have the money to spend on lo that we had last time so i dont get to go shopping right after im scanned now :-( boooooo lol i want to buy cute baby stuff hehe

Have our last baby massage this Wednesday but up for a meet sometime :)

eBay leahsbabybump!! Or Sheffield forum bargains :)

There are a few of us meeting on Friday 24th at a soft play center if any-one is interested. We have met there once before and there is plenty of space for prams etc

https://www.kidzkingdomplay.co.uk/

Meeting around 2.30pm, would be lovely to see you!

X

Summer and I will be there :) look forward to seeing you all again..... Plus look forward to meeting any of the newbies :) xxx

Me and Archie will be there! Look forward to meeting old and hopefully new faces!
X

i cnt get there i dont drive and no buses theer from mine :cry: ive started a thread in the meets section for a soft play meet we doing monkey business no date set yet if anyone interested in that its free for under 1's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->