Sheffield, South Yorkshire

Head down from when they checked too, get scrubbing the floors like they did in the old days! ;) I know two ladies whose babies were head up but had them turned at the hospital successfully but there's loads of time yet, even though Bella was head down the midwife kept telling me she still might go the wrong way up!

I'll wait for someone else to suggest a meet up time now!

My baby has always been head down which is weird lol hope she doesn't suddenly decide to move now :-S Soooooooo ready for her to make her appearance !!! :) hello to new people :)

When the next meet up?? Xx hope everyone is well

How about nxt week for a meet up? When is anyone free?
I need to avoid some of Tuesday as health visitor coming and even though I've got a time she is coming she's never on time!
X

A meet up sounds lovely!

I can do anytime except:
Before 11am Tue (maternity appt)
Thur pm & Friday (unless my lil sis comes also)

x

I had my midwife home visit last week and all good except naughty baby still isn't head down, but we have an appt 36w 1d so she's going to have another check then. Have been using my ball so hopefully he should have moved by then!

When did yours go head down?

Never - LOL! Ended up with a section because he wouldn't budge.

Have you tried getting on all fours and sticking your bum in the air with your chin on the floor? I did that loads, plus my birthing ball.

Lol have been using the ball this week, will try the chin on the floor, see how that goes lol!

I could possibly do late Monday morning but would depend on bella's mood! I could do an hour or so early wednesday afternoon but my brother in law is coming to visit, could probably do sometime Thursday or Friday too if I leave the boys to it!

First injections today :(

Kathryn/Danni/Any-one else?

How is late Monday morning looking?

I can try but think I would struggle to make it out on a morning.
Feel free to meet without me if that suits everyone else..
Or if u do go for Monday morning I can try make it!

Sw121 - would you be going if it was monday morning and if so when is the latest you could do?

If not we'll do an afternoon as more chance Kathryn and I will make it I think?

Sw121 - would you be going if it was monday morning and if so when is the latest you could do?

If not we'll do an afternoon as more chance Kathryn and I will make it I think?

I'd need to get Archie home for about 12 as he's just starting solids and we're still working on the afternoon nap (it's not going well!).

I am pretty easy :) no appointments etc next week so just let me know where and when :) x

Meetup organisation fail!

Wednesday afternoon in town any good for anyone?

Meetup organisation fail!

Wednesday afternoon in town any good for anyone?

I should be able to do that!

Good news for me today, baby is head down and 1/5th engaged!!! Yay, was getting worried about ECV/C-section!

x

That's good news Rachel! Are u enjoying leave now?

I may be heading up north tomorrow to my mums so it depends on that as to whether I can come to town. Archie is still very unsettled anyway so I'm not sure anyone would want to have coffee with him!
He's gaining weight well now so at least I'm doing something right!

Xx

Well, should we write this week off and do next week?

I'm happy with whatever, next week I can do any day except Monday!

I haven't quite got used to being off yet, will hopefully get into the swing of it as the week goes on!

Kathryn - I'm sure your doing a great job, I'm sure all the people who make it look easy are just making it up and aren't that serene at home!

Danni - Not long for you to go now! Been thinking of you and getting excited for you!

Hope every-one else and their LO's are doing ok, will be nice to catch up again!

x

So glad to hear baby is head down. I wish Archie had turned around - I still can't feel my stomach :-(

Can't really do afternoons - baby nap time

Ok, what (late) mornings is any-one free next week?

Tuesday morning is best for me but could do Tue-Fri am, any-one else?

Samantha - What time do you need to be home for nap time?
Kathryn - Whats the earliest you and Archie can normally get up and out?
Fiona - Is there any-time best for you?

Am thinking something around 11.30am might suit both parties?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"