Shes even more STUPID than I thought

Sparky0207

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
At the in laws house last night, BIL's GF said something to really piss me off. I was saying how when I get to 37 - 38 weeks I will start trying everything to get LO out because as much as I love being pregnant, Im really suffering with the heat etc now and want to meet her!

Shes only 23 weeks and came back with 'well when I get to 24 weeks and the baby is viable im gonna start trying to get it out too' so I asked her why because obviously its really dangerous for babies to be born too soon and she said it was because she wants to give the in laws their first grandchild instead of me!!!!! WTF why is she so f***ing selfish? Does she not understand how much help and special care a baby would need if it was born at 24 weeks, if it survived at all? She is the most selfish, stupid person I have ever met in all my life. Its not a competition FFS.

Rant over.

What a stupid cow! I can't believe that she would put her babies life at risk just so she could have the first grandchild.

oh dear...how clueless!! hopefully this was just said as a joke otherwise god help that child even if born at 40 weeks!

She is an idiot! and by the sounds of it loves to wind you up which makes her even worse! did she say it in front of anyone else?

I hope she goes overdue for that comment ha ha ha (vile laugh)

Twit. Has she seen a special care prem baby before? Maybe you should show her a picture of one.

Attachments

• premature.jpg
    premature.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 75
oh my god what an idiot.....

.... what the hell does she have planned to do at 24 weeks??? That poor baby!!! As much as Ive disliked being preg I have always said all along.... Id rather her be cooking than have her soon!!!

She really is an idiot!!

She said it in front of my 16 year old SIL and my OH who went mad and told her he thought she was selfish. Shes one of those people who says things and makes them sound a bit jokey but really there is a hint of truth in what she says. I feel so sorry for her poor child regardless of when its born.
I hope she goes overdue and has all the pregnancy niggles imaginable. Vile Bitch!

Silly woman! The chances of her managing to get the baby out at the stage is pretty slim! And why would u want to see ur baby in intensive care for the sake of being the first to give birth! Im amazed at some people!

Twit. Has she seen a special care prem baby before? Maybe you should show her a picture of one.

Maybe I will show her. I went into early labour at 31 weeks and she knows the panic that caused because of how under developed the baby would be so why on earth would she even consider saying something so senseless?

oh my god what an idiot.....

.... what the hell does she have planned to do at 24 weeks??? That poor baby!!! As much as Ive disliked being preg I have always said all along.... Id rather her be cooking than have her soon!!!

She really is an idiot!!

She started off by saying she'll be 24 weeks on Monday next week and that would work out well because shes going out for a curry on sunday night and shes gonna have the hottest thing on the menu to try and hurry things up, then she went on to say about 5 other things she was gonna try. How I resisted the urge to punch her I will never know.

Stupid b***h, sounds to me like she's very jealous of your relationship with your il's...

o god that sounds like my BIL's girlfriend. shes a year younger than me and knows how much i want a baby and she joked online the other day her n my BIL want a baby so they can give MIL there first baby. summat i cant do.... just because BIL is older than my fella.. she is lucky im 400 miles away coz im gunna snap her neck when i see her

people like that seriously annoy me.. just annoy them. even if she does go early atleast your baby will be born on time and perfect while shel feel guilty for bringing a poorly baby in to the world that wasnt ment 2 b born just coz she was neglagent!!

good luck to you hun and i understand what u mean about 37-38 weeks. my best friend is 38 weeks and do everythiong she can 2 bring on labour as shes struggling now.

good luck to you
xxxxxx

You can quote this to her too:

"Premature babies enter the world with immature organs and skin, under-developed lungs and fledgling immune systems. Their first few months are a roller-coaster - doing well one minute, their lives in the balance the next - yet survival rates have improved dramatically. Ten years ago, three-quarters of babies born at 25 weeks died."

OMG what an idiot she sounds. its obviuos your gunna have thir first granchild becuase your nealry full term and she has still got like 13 weeks before she should even consider getting baby out. she cares more about beating you to it than the health of her child. that is absolutly disgusting!!!
show her this hun mabey it will make her think twice
https://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/birth/born_too_soon/born_baby_chances.asp
Chin up hunni dont let her upset you :hug:
xx

what an idiot, who would want to willingly put their LO through the most difficult time of being born 'too early'. x

What a cow! And such a ridiculous thing to say. As if she's going to get things sped up at 24 weeks. I really would have slapped her silly, no matter who was there. How naive can she be really?! I feel sorry for the child when it finally does get here.

OMG what an idiot she sounds. its obviuos your gunna have thir first granchild becuase your nealry full term and she has still got like 13 weeks before she should even consider getting baby out. she cares more about beating you to it than the health of her child. that is absolutly disgusting!!!
show her this hun mabey it will make her think twice
https://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/birth/born_too_soon/born_baby_chances.asp
Chin up hunni dont let her upset you :hug:
xx

Thats just it, she sees everything as a competition. The whole family are convinced she only got pregnant because I did - when we announced my pregnancy OH's whole family said she would too and suprise suprise she did! She makes me sick.
OH's cousin had a baby at 27 weeks last year who needed a lot of special care and spent 4 months in hospital and now has all sorts of probs and she was seeing BIL then so she must surely know what they went through. It makes me sick that there are people in this world who cant have kids and who would be fantastic parents then there are people like her who dont give a toss and dont deserve the chance to have children.

I believe that people always get their come-uppance one way or another - you don't need to dish it out to her. Just concentrate on yourself and your lovely family. With an attitude like that she will end up bringing up the child to hate her - it may take years but she will not get away with such irresponsible behaviour!
Good luck with your baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->