Shes even more STUPID than I thought

Oh my god!!!! I almost fell off my chair when I read that. What a stupid girl.

that is unbeleivable that she would even consider saying something like that!!! That makes me feel so disgusted thinking that she would rather risk her baby dying or spending months in ICU because she's too immature and selfish. She really has no idea of all the horrible shit these little babies go through. I just can't beleive she would be so selfish to her own child. If that had been me I probably would have punched her right in the mouth. selfish little bitch ugh

Not been on here for a while so only just caught up with the replies but I did say what I thought to her when I saw her!

Unbelievably, when I showed her a pic of a baby born at 24 weeks, she just joked about how easy it would be to push out because it was so small - does she have no idea?

Thankfully though, she doesnt actually seem to be trying anything to induce labour but she does keep making stupid comments about hows shes convinced she will give the in laws their first grandchild. Pathetic in my opinion.

Absolutely pathetic. Thankfully, I don't think any of the home inducement methods would work at 24 weeks. But still scary that she would even CONTEMPLATE it. Stupid and vile little girl. If she places getting one up on you over the health or life of her baby, she is NO WHERE NEAR mature enough to be having a baby in the first place! How old is she exactly, 14?!

Well she sounds very mature to have a baby. Try not to let her get to you she sounds insecure.

I'd be calling social services if they'd actually do anything about it.

Is she mentally delayed in any way? I'm not joking. Does she have some sort of thing that she can't contemplate the consequences of what that would mean?

What the hell is wrong with her?!

It's easy to push it out?

:grr: :gun:
Seriously,she is completely out of her mind! Such a selfish immature person will not maker a good parent,it's actually sad :nope:

That just wants to make me cry. These bumps are too precious to be thought of as a competition!!!!! I hate to say it but I hope she said it to get under your skin rather than to truely harm her baby. Sorry......no disregard to you but at least we can fight for ourselves but our little ones can't!!! SHAME on her!!!!!!!!!:hissy::hissy:

https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/gun.gif Can I still bitch slap her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->