Shes even more STUPID than I thought

As competative as she wants to be I would make it very clear that it would hurt your IL's more than please them to have their first grandchild born prematurely and very ill and if they knew she had actually tried to make herself go into premature labour they would probably despise her for hurting the baby. I would also mention that if she did do it I would make it blatantly obvious to the child growing up that this was it's mothers intention. Stupid girl!!

What a idiot! selfish cow is obviously just thinking of herself, does she really care for this baby? shes obviously not aware of the problems it will cause her and babe is she?

???!!! Stupid woman. So pleased that her child will have such a lovely aunty, at least they'll have one postive female role model.

x

She sounds like an attention seeker - what a stupid thing to say

Whether is was jokey or not, I can't imagine someone carrying a precious life being able to "joke" about something like that. Wow. Hopefully actually having her child will make her grow up.

What an idiot... my OHs brother's GF sounds kinda like that but she is my best friend too :lol: i just kinda look at her and laugh... Not sure why you would think it was a good idea to put your baby at risk though :(

What a stupid stupid woman to even contemplate something like that!!

What an ignorant girl! She better watch out what she wishes for. That poor baby!

I want to come over there and bitch slap her! What she said made me angry. Just because her baby is viable doesn't mean her baby will live. That's just selfish and she doesn't deserve to be a Mum. :hissy:

You can quote this to her too:

"Premature babies enter the world with immature organs and skin, under-developed lungs and fledgling immune systems. Their first few months are a roller-coaster - doing well one minute, their lives in the balance the next - yet survival rates have improved dramatically. Ten years ago, three-quarters of babies born at 25 weeks died."

I remember this too well...one step forward, two steps back etc... :(

And I feel bad for wanting to try and make baby come after 37 weeks (Xmas)

What an idiot! Stupid girl! Doesnt she have any brains? Even babies born at 26 weeks dont always make it! :wacko:
Hope she goes 2 weeks over due! :evil::twisted::devil: muahahaha!

OMG. Supid bloody woman :saywhat:

Why would anyone want to put their poor LO through any suffering, on purpose due to being born premature??
Some poor people go through having to give birth premature and im sure they would do anything to prevent baby coming so early

So selfish

What did u say to her?

i can not beleive a mother would say that! As much as i complain about aches and pains and how i want to meet LO, every day bubs is inside me i'm happy because i know he's developing in there and gettin stronger. i really can't beelive she'd say that - she has no idea!

She said it in front of my 16 year old SIL and my OH who went mad and told her he thought she was selfish. Shes one of those people who says things and makes them sound a bit jokey but really there is a hint of truth in what she says. I feel so sorry for her poor child regardless of when its born.
I hope she goes overdue and has all the pregnancy niggles imaginable. Vile Bitch!

Love how you added the "vile bitch" on the end lol. She sounds like someone who definately couldn't handle having to look after a prem baby even after the hospital taking care of them for the 1st few months. Ah well, her baby will be the asbo child of the next generation.

that is the most stupid thing i have heard. i have not enjoyed my pregnancy at all, ive suffered with anemia all the way through, chest pains and breathing probs, and even contractions, ive been in n out of hos but i wud have never wished my baby out after all this sooner than he was ready , obviously ive wished it over, and wile in pain sed cant he just come out but i wud never actually try and get him out and put his life at risk. its just selfish. definatly wen she has no reason to say this but to be a big b**** to u. someone like this doesnt sound fit to be a mother to me!! pregnancy isnt a joke a race or a competion its a life.

how old is this woman? se sounds reli immature!! xx

i can not beleive a mother would say that! As much as i complain about aches and pains and how i want to meet LO, every day bubs is inside me i'm happy because i know he's developing in there and gettin stronger. i really can't beelive she'd say that - she has no idea!

You are so right, I'd rather be in pain then see my child suffer again. It's heartbreaking :(

:saywhat:Silly cow... my babies at 24 and 34 weeks both died as they weren't strong enough. Babies are not full term till at least 37wks....bang her airhead against a brick wall](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->