Shes even more STUPID than I thought

Stupid Bitch!......sorry XxxX

OMG what an idiot she sounds. its obviuos your gunna have thir first granchild becuase your nealry full term and she has still got like 13 weeks before she should even consider getting baby out. she cares more about beating you to it than the health of her child. that is absolutly disgusting!!!
show her this hun mabey it will make her think twice
https://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/birth/born_too_soon/born_baby_chances.asp
Chin up hunni dont let her upset you :hug:
xx

Thats just it, she sees everything as a competition. The whole family are convinced she only got pregnant because I did - when we announced my pregnancy OH's whole family said she would too and suprise suprise she did! She makes me sick.
OH's cousin had a baby at 27 weeks last year who needed a lot of special care and spent 4 months in hospital and now has all sorts of probs and she was seeing BIL then so she must surely know what they went through. It makes me sick that there are people in this world who cant have kids and who would be fantastic parents then there are people like her who dont give a toss and dont deserve the chance to have children.

what did your BIL say he cant just stand by and let her risk his childs life. and if she knows all the facts that that makes her one of the most inconsiderate, selfish and stupid person i have ever come across. if i were you hun id give her a piece of my mind and tell her to stop treating her childs life as a competion and start acting like a mother instead of a pathetic excuse for one. my heart goes out to you hun it really does you must be one strong woman to keep your temper:hugs:
xx

How exactly is she proposing to get the baby out??? That baby isn't going to come out until its damn well ready to come out. I think the girls that go over due can attest for that. If they won't come out after 40 weeks with curry, they most certainly are not going to come out at 24 weeks with curry.

Is she F**king STUPID!?!?

She should be reported to someone. What a low life, vile, uneducated, bitchy fool.

She is an idiot...agree with all of you!

I am still shaking my head on her comment to you!

:hug:

complete fool! clueless! ugh -people like that just bug me. there was talk of inducing me at just over 35 weeks due to my bp (prior to stabalising it with drugs) and i was so worried as to me 35 weeks is too early. she obviously doesn't know much about baby development!

Christine
X

Umm, she's a moron. Firstly, as if you could even force yourself into such premature labor by eating spicy foods... and if it was possible, why in the world would you want to? It's not funny even to joke about that! Premature babies go through so much just to survive.

She sounds really immature to me.

What a dick.

She's going to need to go back to school before she'll be capable of looking after her child...

Couldn't believe what I just read

God there's a lot of words I want to use to describe her right now, but for now i'll just settler on idiot :hissy:

there are no words to describe this silly biatch... i feel sorry for her baby

what an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid, irresponsible idiot! God help that child once it is actually born, having a Mother like her!
x

:( that is horrendous. I really hope she grows some brain cells - and SOON

omg, some ppl just shouldnt be allowed to have kids. does she not realize that she would not be able to take her baby home after it was born, and how she would feel visiting her baby in the hospital everyday, not to mention the long term effects on the baby? i hate people like this. good thing though that she probably will have no luck inducing that early. i feel so bad for her child having her as a mother.

what a stupid cow! Is she thick or what? Hope she has painful piles!!!!

People like that should be sterilised at birth!!! Grrr....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->