• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shes on her way....

Oh No : ( *Hugs*

How do you know chick?? xxx

i just do, i have that achey crampy full feeling and i just know shell show. plus no preg symptoms at all, not a thing.

oo nooo, dont lose hope yet!!! pregnancy symptoms are very simalar to AF symptoms

:hugs:

xxxxxxx

I will hold her down, scnoodle you tie up her hands, yojo will tie her feet, we will throw her in the river and get rid of this b*tch once and for all LOL

Seriously though you can feel like your getting AF but still be pregnant, have you tested? I wouldn't give up till she shows her ugly face!!!

Good Luck & Lots of Baby Dust!!!

nah its heartbreaking. if shes late by a week ill test but as i say, shel be here by tomorrow at the v latest. x

Same here - I feel she'll be dropping in to see me on the way to you honey!

Which means we also have to hunt down Jenny Renny xx

i know! i thought that i wish i hadnt done it now! grrrrrrr

i never had any symtoms with my pregnancys all i had was really bad af pains so you arnt out yet hun:hugs:

Oh I do hope you ladies don't see the witch!! It is really true that AF and PG symptoms are very alike. I've felt like AF is coming all weekend! Still do...

xxx

when is your af due and have you done a test yet

due tomorrow. nah. if shes late by a week ill test but just wait for her to show up i think. i hate seeing bfns x

tell me about it. have you been using opks

Hope she stays away for you! Good luck x

good luck i really hope she stays away:hugs::hugs:

ARGHH, Nooooo :( :( :( *Huggles to schnoodle!*

I had really bad AF cramps a day or two before i decided to test for No reason (we wern't trying or expecting me to be preggers either)
And low and behold! I was in a lift on my way up to my psychologist, and thought 'OUUCHH nooo not here please!' Cause i get crippled with my periods.... and it wen't in like 5-10 mins and i had the wet whole feeling.... that achy floo feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->