• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shes on her way....

Awww schnoodle!! :( i feel the same, i know shes going to get me, I dont have bad period pains tho, infact, i feel exactly the same as i have done the past two weeks...nothing seems to have changed much? i just hate this wait! i want her to either turn up now or not at all...i cant stand this wait! Im not testing till thursday...i have a sneaky feeling she'll have jumped me by then tho! xx

I think the :witch: will be joining me too. Temps dropped again this morning, :bfn: today and all pms symptoms gone. So now just waiting for her to show her ugly face!

This was my last month of trying too until October! :cry: :cry:

:hugs: for all you ladies that missed out on your :bfp: this month. Fingers crossed for next month!!!

x

me too :( i dont think i can cope again...nxt cycle will be my 13th - lucky for some tho :) however, hope my 12th is the lucky one :) xx

Ah schnoodle I've a feeling she's calling here too, i've had tons of BFN's day after day and i've totally lost heart. She defo feels like she's on her way....

Here's to a little March bundle :dust:

i know im beginning to find it really really hard, its taking its toll a bit tbh x

every month she arrives I say to myself i'm not gona test until the day she's due next time but I get to the one week wait and I lose all sense of control and test like a mad woman thinking maybe i'll see something tomorrow but I never do, it really is heartbreaking

hi cheekyalana :) how many dpo are you? AF is due today for me, she hasnt arrived as yet....she always shows for me too.. shes been spot on the last few month...i did a hpt on saturday BFN :( i darent test again...im just going to wait it out a bit longer...iv been waiting 12 month, whats another few days ...(she says) haha x

Hiya, I got a positive opk on 12th so i'm 10-12dpo, bfn again this morning, witch is due on wed morning! she's always there as soon as I get up out of bed!!

she usually is for me.....i knew last night she wasnt going to come today tho because usually i get the worstttt period pains in the world! i cant sleep, i usually end up in a ball in the corner of our bedroom crying lol...but there was no pain last night, non today??! im going to wait a few days till i test again like x

You have some self control, if i was in your position i'd have poas 4times by now!!!!

I say :test:

thnx my little schnoodle!!

cheekyalana I cant bring myself to do it! Im sooo scared of the disappointment again! I definately waiting till at least wednesday....(it was thursday half an hour ago lol) xx

ha ha fmu tomorrow morning sounds good to me!!!! u'll be officialy late so your allowed!!

All this talk of testing and i did another BFN as usual, what am I thinking????

Schnoodle your not out yet, fingers crossed for us all!!!!

ohh ok lol, youve twisted my arm, ill do it tomorrow :)...if she doesnt get me tonight :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->