Shit shit shit. [update pg 20]

so sorry your going through this hun :hugs:

I hope you can speak to someone who can help you out of this mess and I wish you, your FOB and Adelaide the best of luck :flower:

Becca im so sorry that your parents are doing this to you
but she is your daughter, they cant take her away from you.
you have done nothing wrong and youe FOB has the right to see his daughter.

they can read what i post on here.
i just don't care if they do anymore.
they deserve to see how much this hurts me.
and it's a program that takes a snapshot of the screen every 1-5 minutes, so there's really no way around it.
:shock: Wtf? Thats psychotic. Jesus...

Let us know how it goes talking to the lawyer :hugs: xxx

im a bit lost in a thread you made not long ago you was saying how he took drugs/cheated on you/called you a slag etc which was only made on the start of jan, and few before that about how he will never see her and that your wishing very horrible things on him, and one recently about starting to bf, threads about you missing your mum loads and cannot wait to get home again after staying out yet you seem to want to leave?

You obv know that you can stand up to your parents or you would not try to bf knowing that are agaisnt it, Is FOB still on drugs? is he just telling you his not?

I understand that if your parents are really horrible it must be so hard for you with what appears to be everythign agaisnt you but im just really lost on this whole thing.

Everyone deserves a second chance, but second chances are hard to give out once a child is involved, so just make sure it really is the best thing.

On another note, so glad you found one in your area and I really hope you do call :) You definitely need the FACTS- not all the bullshit your parents are spewing.

im a bit lost in a thread you made not long ago you was saying how he took drugs/cheated on you/called you a slag etc which was only made on the start of jan, and few before that about how he will never see her and that your wishing very horrible things on him, and one recently about starting to bf, threads about you missing your mum loads and cannot wait to get home again after staying out yet you seem to want to leave?

You obv know that you can stand up to your parents or you would not try to bf knowing that are agaisnt it, Is FOB still on drugs? is he just telling you his not?

I understand that if your parents are really horrible it must be so hard for you with what appears to be everythign agaisnt you but im just really lost on this whole thing.

My FOB did all of the above but people change, he was a shitty bf but a great dad. And shes allowed to miss her mum :shrug:

And i'm not sure running away and getting married at 17 to make a point is the greatest display of maturity or the greatest advice to be giving someone... Maybe he did 'GET OVER IT', thats not to say rjb's parents would. And she wants to maintain a relationship with them, she has this thing called respect for them which most people tend to have for their parents...

Oh really? I thought growing the hell up and not letting my parents take care of MY child, or run mine or my childs life WAS a good display of maturity... ha how silly of me to think that... :roll:

And you know what? If her parents can't get over it, then screw them. They don't deserve a sweet girl like her and her daughter anyway.

You're missing the point, she's 15 years old, she has nowhere to go... I agree they dont deserve her or her daughter but she is STUCK. So have a little sensitivity, not everyone can just sail off into the sunset

17thy - I understand the points you are making but can't you write them in a kinder, supportive way because you're coming on too strong and you sound very rude and harsh. Not everyone is a fan of the "tough love" approach to things! Sorry but it had to be said. xx

havent been able to call yet as my parents have all the phones and are at home.
hopefully today around 2 they will still be open for me to call :/

All you have to think to yourself Becca, is this will get sorted out! I know its horrible atm but it will get resolved, your parents love you no matter what and you are not going to lose your daughter, so stay strong and I really hope things get sorted sooner rather than later xxxxx

And i'm not sure running away and getting married at 17 to make a point is the greatest display of maturity or the greatest advice to be giving someone... Maybe he did 'GET OVER IT', thats not to say rjb's parents would. And she wants to maintain a relationship with them, she has this thing called respect for them which most people tend to have for their parents...

Oh really? I thought growing the hell up and not letting my parents take care of MY child, or run mine or my childs life WAS a good display of maturity... ha how silly of me to think that... :roll:

And you know what? If her parents can't get over it, then screw them. They don't deserve a sweet girl like her and her daughter anyway.

17thy: seriously chillaxxxxxxxx :coffee:

My FOB did all of the above but people change, he was a shitty bf but a great dad. And shes allowed to miss her mum :shrug:

im not debating that he would deserve a second chance however in OPS words she is not allowed anywhere with out her parents so therefore would not know if he was really clean and the fact she was moaning about it not long ago. Also yes can miss your mum but if you hated living at home so much from the emotional black mail from your parents you would not on 1night away being saying how much you want to go back ect

Thats all that my points where :flower:

like i said before, i love my parents, and i never said i want to leave. i want to stay and for things to work out so my daughter can have both sides of the family.
i thought i made that pretty clear :shrug:
anyway.
i guess i can't blame you for being skeptical.
it's a very confusing thing for me, and i'm the one going through it, so i could definitely understand.
but i am torn between choosing between my families.

like i said before, i love my parents, and i never said i want to leave. i want to stay and for things to work out so my daughter can have both sides of the family.
i thought i made that pretty clear :shrug:
anyway.
i guess i can't blame you for being skeptical.
it's a very confusing thing for me, and i'm the one going through it, so i could definitely understand.
but i am torn between choosing between my families.

Hi

Not a teen but I can see you are going through a lot. Just to clear something up, because you have been given some misinformation:

- You are not emancipated at the age of 15 in your state (or any state) because you have had a child. You are *medically* emancipated (as someone has mentioned), meaning your parents have no authority in making medical decisions for you (and you have full authority over your child, legally, medical or otherwise).

- You will not be emancipated in any state at the age of 15 if you have had a child. The court would view being an unmarried minor with a child as someone who needs further supervision, rather than autonomy.

I'm not sure if you knew that or not, I just wanted to clear that up in case you had any confusion. You sound pretty mature, knowing that it's probably best to try and work things out with your parents. Since the age of majority in Georgia is 18, you will need to live with them until then, unless they agree to other living arrangements or foster care. Good luck!

I'm 15.
Even if I had the money to no one would let me rent/buy a house.
I'm having to choose between one family or the other here :((

Well since you are under 18, they cannot kick you out. So since they can't kick you out, they can't take your daughter either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->