Shocked and anxious but very happy :)

Hi and congratulations!

We have just found out we are expecting baby no.2 and it was rather a shock. We haven't been using precautions but hardly had any alone time this month so it's bordering on immaculate conception lol :haha: I'm not entirely sure of my dates because my cycles have been all over the place but best guess is around 5 weeks so looking at delivery date of end of January or very early February.

I am feeling very anxious but really happy too. Our little girl is 20 months so will be around 2yrs 4 mths when baby arrives but she is blind due to a genetic disorder and so is not crawling or walking yet and is unlikely to be by the time baby arrives. So it should be fun :winkwink:

I really don't mind what we have as long as they are healthy especially as we have one special needs child but I would like a girl for Gabriella as much as anything so that she has a sister to help her with clothes and makeup when they are older :)

Haha completely with you on the immaculate conception thing think we :sex: like twice haha!!

Aww bless you hun, I can't even imagine what it must be like for you, she is gorgeous love her little glasses :)

Yea that would be lovely for her to have a sister wouldn't it specially with it being a close age gap they'd be double trouble!! X

Aww that's nice :) my step mum is pregnant and due the same date as me :/ my half Bro or sis will be the same age as my #3 lol its sown weird lol no now I've got my girl and boy Im really not fussed so prob won't be finding out the sex this time round I did both times before xx

Wow that must feel strange lol!! Do you get on well with your step mum? Yea iv said to hubby is quite like one of each but on the other hand id quite like Millie to have a sister as she is surrounded by boys (2 boy cousins, my lil Bro, her 3 group friends!) She's got plenty of protection lol!! Xx

Aww that's nice :) my step mum is pregnant and due the same date as me :/ my half Bro or sis will be the same age as my #3 lol its sown weird lol no now I've got my girl and boy Im really not fussed so prob won't be finding out the sex this time round I did both times before xx

Wow that must feel strange lol!! Do you get on well with your step mum? Yea iv said to hubby is quite like one of each but on the other hand id quite like Millie to have a sister as she is surrounded by boys (2 boy cousins, my lil Bro, her 3 group friends!) She's got plenty of protection lol!! Xx

Yeah we get on well :) aww bless her :) need the girls to catch up with the boys lol xx

Yeah we get on well :) aww bless her :) need the girls to catch up with the boys lol xx

Ah that's good then, it'll be nice to have someone to share the experience with....well in the flesh I mean haha! Yea the girls are lacking in my family its just me my sister and Millie :) xx

[/QUOTE]

Oh my goodness twins, how exciting! That must have been quite a shock! Aw bless him, whats hypotonia hun not heard of that before? That must be quite tough going for you xx[/QUOTE]

Yep, we are still getting our heads round it :) . Hypotonia is low muscle tone, he has it around his waist, and also has hypermobility (extra flexible joints) in his knees and ankles so they work against each other making it difficult for him to stand up or walk. We are just hoping he walks soon, both for his sake and ours (my poor back! :) ) x

Oh my goodness twins, how exciting! That must have been quite a shock! Aw bless him, whats hypotonia hun not heard of that before? That must be quite tough going for you xx[/QUOTE]

Yep, we are still getting our heads round it :) . Hypotonia is low muscle tone, he has it around his waist, and also has hypermobility (extra flexible joints) in his knees and ankles so they work against each other making it difficult for him to stand up or walk. We are just hoping he walks soon, both for his sake and ours (my poor back! :) ) x[/QUOTE]

Aww super exciting though!!! Bless you must be difficult for you to watch him struggle, so is it something that gets better with age or is it a life long condition? Feel free to tell me to sod off if you dont want to talk about it :) im a nosey begger at times curiosity gets the better of me :shy: x

Hi and congrats Jess!

I'm expecting #2 (due Feb 1st) and if this baby doesn't come 4 weeks early like #1 they will be 17 months apart. No real symptoms apart from EXHAUSTION! Am i not remembering right? Or is it much worse for you all with #2+ too?

Hi and congrats Jess!

I'm expecting #2 (due Feb 1st) and if this baby doesn't come 4 weeks early like #1 they will be 17 months apart. No real symptoms apart from EXHAUSTION! Am i not remembering right? Or is it much worse for you all with #2+ too?

Hi hun congrats to you too!! Yes i agree I feel so much more tired than I did with Millie but I think that's because I have her to look after too!! I end up having a nap when she does at the minute lol! Do you have a boy or a girl hun? X

Can't believe I am feeling nauseous already :( Hardly had any sickness with my first, in fact was only actually sick once but can't seem to stop gagging this morning. Oh joy lol :haha:

I have a little boy :) Kind of hoping for another little guy this time :) Do you have any hopes for boy or girl?

Can't believe I am feeling nauseous already :( Hardly had any sickness with my first, in fact was only actually sick once but can't seem to stop gagging this morning. Oh joy lol :haha:

Aww bless you :( I know how that feels I had hyperemesis all the way through my pregnancy with dd :( it sucks big time....im really hoping that this will be a sickness free pregnancy this time lol!! Xx

I have a little boy :) Kind of hoping for another little guy this time :) Do you have any hopes for boy or girl?

Aww yea be nice to have a boy for him to bond with so close in age :) im not bothered either way as I always wanted a girl so I'm happy now I've got my princess! Id like her to have a sister I suppose as they can do girly stuff together plus we have lots of boys in the family already so lots of protection lol xx

Aww my sister is 22 months apart from me :) we've always been super close! Hope you can have thesame for your fam!

Aww my sister is 22 months apart from me :) we've always been super close! Hope you can have thesame for your fam!

Yea that would be really nice! There's 6 yrs between me and my younger sis and 21 yrs between me and my lil bro haha so never really had a close bond with my siblings, would love for Millie to have it :) even if its with a brother! X

Oh my goodness twins, how exciting! That must have been quite a shock! Aw bless him, whats hypotonia hun not heard of that before? That must be quite tough going for you xx

Yep, we are still getting our heads round it :) . Hypotonia is low muscle tone, he has it around his waist, and also has hypermobility (extra flexible joints) in his knees and ankles so they work against each other making it difficult for him to stand up or walk. We are just hoping he walks soon, both for his sake and ours (my poor back! :) ) x[/QUOTE]

Aww super exciting though!!! Bless you must be difficult for you to watch him struggle, so is it something that gets better with age or is it a life long condition? Feel free to tell me to sod off if you dont want to talk about it :) im a nosey begger at times curiosity gets the better of me :shy: x[/QUOTE]

No worries, I don't mind you asking :) . It can sometimes be lifelong dependinding on how severe it is, but it can also get better with age and he may catch up. The doctors can't really say just now but they have hinted that they think he will catch up as it isn't too severe. It is only in the one place, and not throughout his body which is a good sign :) x

Aww well that's fab news hun :) really hope he catches up soon, you watch he'll be running around in no time :D x

Hi ladies how are you all feeling? Iv got my app with the health care worker this morning to go through all of my blood pressure etc and hopefully get me booked on for an early scan :)

Starting to feel a little nausea now, really hope it stays as nausea and doesn't turn in to full blown sickness again! Xx

Hi ladies

My name is jess im 24 and my partner is 27 we have a beautiful little girl Millie who is 13 months old and yesterday morning we found out that we are expecting baby no. 2!! Very shocked and anxious to have found this out specially as iv not long had my 4th lot of surgery to correct endometriosis and have ovarian drilling for pcos! We were told we could be waiting anything up to a year to conceive after surgery so with it only being 3 months we are very surprised but also very very happy :) So my EDD is 5th February 2015 which means Millie will be 21 months when bubba 2 pops out!!! Very nervous about having two under two!!

Would love to make some new mummy friends and get some advice from any mummies that have had 2 under 2 or are also expecting with a young one :)

Jess x

Hey! Just got my BFP this morning. I also have a 13 month old! Boyf has no idea about all this. Really freaked about having 2 little ones under 2! I should be due around the same time as I will have a planned C section so ill be a little sooner than due date.

Hi ladies

My name is jess im 24 and my partner is 27 we have a beautiful little girl Millie who is 13 months old and yesterday morning we found out that we are expecting baby no. 2!! Very shocked and anxious to have found this out specially as iv not long had my 4th lot of surgery to correct endometriosis and have ovarian drilling for pcos! We were told we could be waiting anything up to a year to conceive after surgery so with it only being 3 months we are very surprised but also very very happy :) So my EDD is 5th February 2015 which means Millie will be 21 months when bubba 2 pops out!!! Very nervous about having two under two!!

Would love to make some new mummy friends and get some advice from any mummies that have had 2 under 2 or are also expecting with a young one :)

Jess x

Congrats Jess, am in very similar situation, also have a 13 months old little girl, so very nervous, scared but also so happy and excited x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->