Shocked and in need of input

loola

Reaction score
I got my BFP yesterday on a FRER and confirmed with the digi below this morning. Now. I have a question/ need your opinions.

I only stopped taking my BCP on December 13th, withdrawal bleed 17th -19th, have had no AF since and now have my BFP. With Jacob I was told they're surprised I conceived and questioned if I will ever again due to 'abnormally long fallopian tubes' ( I'm sure there's a more medically minded term than that floating around). I understand I am very very lucky , we have close friends who have been TTC for 8+ years, all checked out fine at the Drs, Weight loss 5 stone + for each , one round of successful IVF that ended in a late loss and numerous MC- I'm dreading breaking the news to them as we were NTNP and for such a short period . That's for a different thread though I think.

Would I take my first day of the withdrawal bleed as CD 1 to work out estimated DD etc until I see the midwife considering I've have no actual AF?

Still in absolute shock. Two under two here I come !

Baby dust to you all. Anything really is possible :cloud9:

https://i66.tinypic.com/1zx9o95.jpg

L xx

Congratulations !
I would count the withdrawal bleed as AF for EDD! For now, until you have a dating scan:)

Congrats! Withdrawal bleed would count as first AF.

I'm sorry about your friend. She will be a little bit jealous and upset, but I'm sure she will still be happy for you xx

Omg that is insane how quickly that happened for you!! Awesome news!! Congrats!!

Congratulations! Miracles do happen!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->