Shocked by doctor re: weaning

you know what i really REALLY REALLY REALLY want?

cadbury chocolate buttons. i loved those things as a kid and they dont sell them here in the states :( im broken hearted!

It was only a joke!! I don't give my baby ice-cream :haha:

well you've thoroughly annoyed me now! i now have crazy cravings for an ice-cream (with a chocolate flake of course) :haha::flower:

white chocolate flake???? you can get it in white chocolate???? where have I been living this whole time :haha: *goes off to google*

i didnt say white i said WITH :haha: nice idea though lets go make millions out of it...oh too late didnt cadburys already come out with a white flake?

:rofl: I always misread things :blush: I've never heard of white flake sounds nice though! although I got a big lecture by a chocolate company in yorkshire that white chocolate isn't made with chocolate, still tastes nice though :flower:

:rofl: I always misread things :blush: I've never heard of white flake sounds nice though! although I got a big lecture by a chocolate company in yorkshire that white chocolate isn't made with chocolate, still tastes nice though :flower:

its ok its er..um..baby brains!

Haha well I have totally took this thread off on a tangent!! Somebody did say something new needed to be said though, glad to be of assistance.

Louandivy, you have made me want a snowflake now and they don't even sell them anymore!!!

Does anybody remember the cadbury Marble? I wanted one all the way through my pregnancy!!

Haha well I have totally took this thread off on a tangent!! Somebody did say something new needed to be said though, glad to be of assistance.

Louandivy, you have made me want a snowflake now and they don't even sell them anymore!!!

Does anybody remember the cadbury Marble? I wanted one all the way through my pregnancy!!

i ate the hell out of cream eggs and twix ice cream bars during my pregnancy, cant even stand the smell of a cream egg now!

They don't? That actually makes me really sad! They don't sell all the best sweets anymore. Like those sweets that were basically Opal Fruits (or whatever the hell they are called now) but DELICIOUSLY TANGY. What were those called? The advert had that Right Said Fred song but the lyrics were 'its too tangy for my gran'. Okay I'm rambling now but I reaaaally want to remember what those delicious little pieces of ambrosia were called!

They don't? That actually makes me really sad! They don't sell all the best sweets anymore. Like those sweets that were basically Opal Fruits (or whatever the hell they are called now) but DELICIOUSLY TANGY. What were those called? The advert had that Right Said Fred song but the lyrics were 'its too tangy for my gran'. Okay I'm rambling now but I reaaaally want to remember what those delicious little pieces of ambrosia were called!

I pretty sure they were frutellas they were advertising!

I miss joosters, jelly bean type things but 100000x better, made by starburst.

Oh and I also miss fizzy jerks! If they still made them I might let Ava-Mae have one :haha: ....joking!

I hate that they alsways stop making stuff. Who are they to decide what to not make anymore!!!

xx

FRUITANGS!!

just googled it to try and find a photo and there is a whole group on facebook called 'bring back fruitang sweets' :haha: They were sooooooooooooooooo much better than Fruitella! England is stupid.

Also joosters were gross, what is wrong with you?! :haha:

I miss everything thats still around now I'm not in the UK anymore. I'd give my left arm for some Lovehearts!

Also joosters were gross, what is wrong with you?! :haha:

They were flipping lovely!! Hubby always tries to trick me and says 'ooo are they joosters over there' and I always get my hopes up :cry:

Yep I'm a loser, better start making tracks back over to loser club lol!

Awwwwwwww that is so mean of your OH, I think we need to start a few petitions to bring these sweets back!

I gave Niamh a tiny taste of my chocolate fudge cake today, so shoot me lol.

Oooooo that reminds me i have a milkyway in my bag.

I gave Niamh a tiny taste of my chocolate fudge cake today, so shoot me lol.

Oooooo that reminds me i have a milkyway in my bag.

Anyone got the number for social services?! :haha:

Blondey, what you playing at killing a fellow loser's thread?? :jo:

I pretty sure they were frutellas they were advertising!

I miss joosters, jelly bean type things but 100000x better, made by starburst.

Oh and I also miss fizzy jerks! If they still made them I might let Ava-Mae have one :haha: ....joking!

I hate that they alsways stop making stuff. Who are they to decide what to not make anymore!!!

xx

They still sell them here in the US as Starburst jelly beans, same with Jolly Ranchers and Jolly Ranchers jelly beans. Yum!

My friend is a pediatric nurse and she has said its 4-6m
she mentioned that you can tell when the biliary system is matured because the baby will begin to have sweaty hands or feet. This is when the liver is mature enough.
I thought this was odd but I noticed last week emilia began to have jammy hands and feet!

she mentioned that you can tell when the biliary system is matured because the baby will begin to have sweaty hands or feet. This is when the liver is mature enough.
I thought this was odd but I noticed last week emilia began to have jammy hands and feet!

That's interesting. I never knew that before!

Does it have any direct correlation to the perforations in an infant's stomach lining which is one of the primary reasons given for delaying weaning until they've closed up (again said to happen between 4-6 months)?

That's interesting. I never knew that before!

Does it have any direct correlation to the perforations in an infant's stomach lining which is one of the primary reasons given for delaying weaning until they've closed up (again said to happen between 4-6 months)?

I will have to ask sally if that is the reason. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"