Shocking

Clarina1980

LTTTC With PCOS
Reaction score
Mother who smoked thousands of cigarettes while pregnant insists it was GOOD for her daughter

I actually don't know what to say!! What a joke!! X

i watched this on misbehaving mums to be the girl is delusional its still available to watch on bbci player if anyone is interested ill get the link x

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?q=Misbehaving Mums to Be

The girl is in episode 2 :-/ stupid girl i was a smoker of 30 a day but the day i got my +pregs test i gave up immediatly :) so proud of my self x

:dohh:
I mean, really? Did you see the comments below where one woman says she works with women who deliberately smoke to keep the babies small so they'll deliver earlier and have easier births and not get as many stretch marks?!
It must be so difficult to give up smoking, pregnant or not. I smoked a bit in my teens- like when out drinking but never developed a habit. But this attitude to it is disgusting! I do feel sorry for the mums battling with addiction while pregnant, cos stories like this harm them.
:hugs: to all those trying their best for their babies, whether it's cutting down/stopping smoking, drinking, drugs or just trying to eat healthier! Xx

i quit when i got my bfp and never looked back!

some people are just thick, i have no idea how people can really think smoking has no bad effect on their unborn baby

yup me too, I gave up immediately too......It sickens me to my stomach ppl who try and justify themselves who drink heavily and smoke during pregnancy!!! Ive even had sum1 in a cafe say to me 'shud I be drinking regular coke??' love to see that woman get hold of this girl lol!!!!xxxxx

Urgh...............I am 24 years old and have never even tried a fag - I hate the smell of them and certainly would never smoke during pregnancy.......her choice though (that's not a dig at anyone on here who is smoking while pregnant - your body, your baby, your choice, your consequences. Wander if her baby will develop asthma?

How is that not classed as child abuse? If that baby was out in the world and u were told her mother is sufforcating her would that baby not be taken away? I think it's a great example of "lifes not always fair".u get women who struggle to have babies or lose babies when they were so careful and made sure they were the best possible mother they could and then u get someone who doesn't deserve the honour of being a mum and it gets broadcast to the world but social services do nothing.xx

I read this on my magazine she's such an ejit !

I was a fairly heavy smoker before I found out I was pregnant, but quit as soon as I found out. I fully sympathise with the women that smoke but are genuinely trying to quit, but for the people that don't try? And even try to justify it?! I think it's disgusting.

The thought of my baby being poisoned by my actions was enough to stop me smoking, I don't see how anyone could think any different. It makes me quite sad :(

my OH couldnt stop laughing at her when we was watching her on tv his exact words were "how can one girl be so f***ing stupid smoking can kill a fully grown bloke let a lone a little tiny baby that isnt even ready to breath oxygen let alone carbon monoxide" bless him hes so protective over my bump and was really supportive when i quit when i fell pregs

My MIL feels the same way as her, stupid bitch :dohh: she's pregnant with her 5th and smoking like a chimney and it disgusts me, she wants me to leave LO overnight with her, f*cking no chance, sorry got really ranty there :haha: xx

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?q=Misbehaving Mums to Be

The girl is in episode 2 :-/ stupid girl i was a smoker of 30 a day but the day i got my +pregs test i gave up immediatly :) so proud of my self x

You SHOULD be proud of yourself!!! Good job!

I read that while having a pedi the other day, dont know why they publish such rubbish. Stupid mag.

When I was in hosp last week oh bought me a magazine I was sat up
Reading it and the story was in there I was raging couldn't get on here but took pic and posted to my fb as I was stunned not just at her smoking but her believing her friend who quit miscarried cos she quit! Wtf????
Lou
Xxx

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?...Mums to Be

thats the link if anyone wants to watch her on misbehaving mums to be she is in episode 2

she is seriously deluded to be quite honest as ist fased by what damage she is doing to her baby

i allways watch the misbehaving mums its really good there 6 hours worth to watch on that link will pass a day by if anyone wants to watch lol

Of course she knows better than the medical professionals :roll:

Stupid stupid woman, thanks to her stupidity and ignorance, her poor child had to suffer.

unfortunatly ive heard it all from my Mw told me not to quit cuz the stress would cause more harm then good......err sorry ive been thru more then stress during this pregnancy and my son is perfect! atleast i no his lungs will be working when hes born!

and the most recent well i smoked with my first n shes perfect so im guna smoke again.

even tho a member of my ohs family smoked thru both her pregnancies..her first very bad asthma, then the second again bad asthma and then more problems, she decided to quit for them after she had her son....i wanted to scream uve already done the damage but i didnt

grrrrrr makes me sooo angry !!!! It is definitely a form of child abuse the poor thing has no control over what his mother is doing ans cannot stop her smoking and has to suffer for it :mad: She shouldnt be allowed to keep it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->