Shooting pains

babybaillie

Reaction score
Anyone else had any shooting pains up through there girly bits. Got this on sat and had to sit down to ease it. Then last nite when i was in bed it happened again. dont last long, but god there sore

Yes - I had that last night while I was making the tea - think my OH was a bit freaked out :haha:

I have had this and mw told me it was varicose veins up your falolla.
xxx

varicose veins? oh i didnt know that! ive been getting these loads an they hurt like hell! like somebodys shoving knitting needles in me!

I've had this as well, and I don't think it's anything *too* unusual.

Its not varicose veins. Varicose veins in pregnancy are piles, and there more going towards the rectal area.

I've also had this and at the same time the feling like something is away to 'fall out' of there (iykwim). Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me? x

varicose veins? oh i didnt know that! ive been getting these loads an they hurt like hell! like somebodys shoving knitting needles in me!

i posted exactly the same thing last night the whole knitting needle thing, it fooking hurts dont it, it was making me feel sick last night it hurt so bad. Afew ladies replied and said they get it so i wasnt too worried. hope it eases up for u xxx

I've had it too. Midwife said it was side effect of baby engaging and the body preparing to stretch etc. Bloody hurts though!

I've also had this and at the same time the feling like something is away to 'fall out' of there (iykwim). Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me? x

I had the shooting pains for the first time on monday night ling in bed, when i saw the mw on tues i was 3/5ths! I was in tesco last night i had this awfull feeling something was going to fall out, i got wuite panicky and just told dh i wanted to go home, it was a horrible feeling! x

I had the shooting pains for the first time on monday night ling in bed, when i saw the mw on tues i was 3/5ths! I was in tesco last night i had this awfull feeling something was going to fall out, i got wuite panicky and just told dh i wanted to go home, it was a horrible feeling! x

Sounds the same as me the other night. I was standing doing the dishes and felt like lo's head was actually coming out!!! Very scary (if only it was that easy!). x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->