• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shopaholics Not-So-Anonymous

I am tempted to join but I just know I will fail miserably:dohh:

I already have a list the length of my arm of the stuff I dont need but have to have.....:blush:

Good Luck Girls:thumbup:

well this morning i set up a 2nd current account so i can put money in there each month to pay bills, like lecci and gas, tv licence ect. i was going to set up direct debits until i realised often direct debits have taken the last of our money so this way it means im in control and if it does ever come to us having no money, like something comes up and we spend extra i can say right this bill can wait and we can use that money then cover the bill the following month if that makes sense.
then every 3 months when bills are due i should have enough in the bill account to pay it all.and it wouldnt have been spent by accident as it will be in seperate account. ive set up bill manager through lloyds to help me keep on track.:thumbup:

im impressed with my self just need to stay strong and not spend , and i really need to keep off ebay haha!! x

:happydance: go you!! :D x

Can I join as well please? :blush:

Im the crazy one that keeps spending and spending on LO :haha:
Im going to start from Monday ...My Target is £1000 (might up it if i can stick to it!)
Allowing myself £20.00 a week on non essential stuff!
Current Savings to date £200 :)

xx

Oh I forgot to say that I want to save £130 a month to pay of my overdraft :)

I spent £1.11 on a can of irn bru and a packet of crisps at work and my bus fares were £2.40 today.

I'm gonna change my total allowed to £25 but thats to include bus fares. Will make it easier for me I think.

can you change my savings to 460 iv just checked and thats what iv got towards our rent and deposit so far even though i had 1500 middle of december :dohh:

also iv just spent £10 on non essentials, thats cus i went on the mamas and papas website and they were selling maternity jeans for £10 reduced from £40 so i thought id get them, we are ttc again and i thought id rather spend £10 now than £40 in a few months ? help me decide if thats smart buying or non essential lol, x

I'd say that was non-essential hun :rofl: Sorry!

Im allowing myself £10 a week on non-essentials, my problem is i convince myself everything is essential so going to have to keep telling myself that certain things arnt. Im hoping to save around £1000 buy january

ahh double post sorry ... seems to be a habbit today x

i would say non essential too lol or you could say its a future essential then it sounds better :thumbup:

soo far no money spent :D..yay!..saying that ..i didnt leave the front door, and i got a £25 cold weather payment..but thats probably going to have to go on exactly that after our £380 gas bill came through....but havnt even spent any money online!!..keep up the good work girls!!

soo far no money spent :D..yay!..saying that ..i didnt leave the front door, and i got a £25 cold weather payment..but thats probably going to have to go on exactly that after our £380 gas bill came through....but havnt even spent any money online!!..keep up the good work girls!!

:thumbup: :happydance: xx

I would do that too boothh LOL But I wouldn't class it as essential :p

I am making the last of my freedom this week LOL

I went to a medium last night and I'm hopefully going to bingo at the weekend then from next week thats it :cry:

:happydance: well done jasmine!!! :flower: x

bought a magazine yesterday when i went to get some folic acid but i did side track the baby clothes and make up in boots so i did well! :)

Yey go you! :) I have just found some food slicers on eBay and I'm bidding on them :blush: I don't need one but just got my refund from Amzon LOL. I'm bad aren't I! xx

my mums locked ebay on the parental control on the laptop LOL, so no temptation for me, OH was about to start taking my cards to work with him at one point :dohh:

:rofl: OH knows I would bite his hand off if he tried to take my cards :rofl: xx

haha its the same with me but im starting to think maybe its a good idea, lol, im doing wel though so far ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->