• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shopaholics Not-So-Anonymous

Wow!! Where did you get them from?? That's the bargains I need xxx

Vertabaudet (sp?) :) Though havnt had my conformation email yet!

https://www.hotukdeals.com/item/586424/the-best-code-ever-12-off-no-min-sp

Did this :) Should have been £13.00 and postage as well but got postage free with the code and £12 off!

Though from the comments a lot of people are opening multiple accounts! And have to be a new customer.

Kind of done it at own risk though as it was only a pound and dont mind if for some reason they decide to charge full price lol

i had £150 left in my account yesterday, but then £30 came out for my laptop payment, which i forgot about, then i had to take out £30 towards my double driving lesson today, then i had to take out £20 for essentials, so now theres £70 left over to put in my savings account which im going to set up tommorrow..but how do i set up a svaings account, can i do it over the phone?? xx

I'm not sure if you can set a account up over the phone hun osrry :( :hugs:

Well I have just spend £20 on cake stuff for Thomas birthday (Im making my own :) ). Does that come out of my budget or not as its for his birthday not none essentials???

I wouldn't take it out of my budget for his cake.. a birthday cake is pretty essential!

Day 2, I spent £3.50 again :rofl: Bus fares and a snickers!

Day 2....spent £6.50 on here :haha: well I cant resist a bargain on clothes for Matthew :haha: BUT i've listed stuff to sell and have sold some items so have made£13.50 so kind of equals it out...doesnt it? :haha:

Im not too good at this....day 3(yesterday) i dont want to total up how much i spent :blush: got hair done, lunch and shopping afterwards. Caitlen's mummy can you change my savings :blush: from £200 to £150 :blush: i need to stop going out alltogether :haha: xx

Oh dear :( i'll change it hun lol.

But treating yourself everynow and thens not bad!!

I bought myself a hot beef sandwich yesterday for lunch then OH and I had chinese for tea :blush: £6.70 altogether, nothing saved as yet as it has been going towards Thomas' birthday party.

Oohh yeah just remembered we had our hair done too so an extra £15 :blush:

Would you class getting hari done as essential as we get it done every 6 weeks so not every week kind of thing ... actually I'm not goin to include my hair allowance :smug: xx

Day 3 - £4.50 on bus fares, a roll at work cos i forgot to take anything in with me :dohh: and a bar of chocolate at night!

Day 4 - £3 on bus fares

Doing quite well I think :smug: Got paid today too :happydance:

How do you ladies do it??? I am failing miserably though i do this every january lol get paid next thursday first pay since middle of dec!!hate early xmas pay! Then it will be hardcore saving! :haha: i will be strict!!

I don't take my debit card out with me. I take the money I don't mind spending and that's it. I take a spare £1 to work with me so I don't spend over £4 a day :shrug:

P.S. my budget is £25 a week, not a month :rofl: omg I'd never be able to stick to £25 a month

That is a really smart idea!!Im an idiot!! Dont take any cards out with me simple yet effective!! Coz i always spend whats in my purse and then end up using my card!

oooh can i join i NEED to join.

i need to save ATLEAST £50 Out Of My £85 A Week Untill End Of Feb (5weeks) So I Can Save A Total Of....Waiitt 4 Itttt.....£250. im always spending and buying things i dont need so your help i.e stopping me bnb buying is greatly needed :flower:

is it too late to join? I need some support to help with paying off my debt. Its really tough, my main thing is food I keep forgetting to take lunch to work or buy a bar of choccy while Im there or something. Need a little moral support.

This is a great idea btw :) x

:haha: I dont think any of us are too good at this....I just set up my internet banking (finally!) and opened an esavings account and set it up to take money out of my account every week...only problem is i can very easily take it out of savings account and put it back into my account and can too easily transfer money from each account to my debit card account....im going to give my debit card to my mum for a while im worried il transfer my savings into it and end up spending them all online :haha:

LOL Good idea hun!!

I have sold Thomas' carseat so spent the extra money on his birthday pressies so they don't count :haha:

Went to bingo last night and only spent £7 all night including drinks and food :happydance: xx

That was good! Im selling a pile of stuff on here as well to build up paypal account and then will happily spend it and hopefully not touch my bank cards! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->