• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shopaholics Not-So-Anonymous

Can i join ?

We have £50 we can spend on what ever the rest is for saving so far est £200 saved this month :thumbup:

Well...Im glad I said I'd start from Monday :blush: I spent MORE money yesterday :blush: Bought books and more clothes and Im watching some stuff on Ebay! :haha: All I went out for was some variflow teats!

And I have to buy nappies and milk today :dohh: I think next week I wont be having any non-essential money. It'll be essentials only at this rate!

I'm the same! We just went to ASDA to get some stuff for Caitlins bait and have ended up spending £45 :blush: ooops! Lets hope we can all support each other! x

Went to sainsburys today for our shop. Spend £50 odd but got 3 big packs of nappies, some stuff for the bath, and quite a few jars and trays for Amelie cos it was all 1/3 off. Also got a big pack of chicken drumsticks and thighs for £1.50 and burgers and sausages half price :)

Anyway I still overspent and have £46 left for the week but I wanted to put £40 in my bank and my bus fares are £3 a day :growlmad: Might dip into my £1 coin jar for my fares as I really need to pay off my overdraft! Roll on payday on Thurs although I won't be able to spent any of it :rofl:

ohh yay i been good again today, i try to just put away my card and not have any money out, then i cant spend it, my mum bought me lunch and sophia a toy,got my driving lesson tuesday, which i have to pay some of because its a double lesson, some of my family are going to pay for some though..but i would put that at essentials otherwise it defeats the whole point of me saving up for a car if i cant even drive! lol..i think i have about £80 in the bank which is good, normally by saturday i wouldnt have anything left. i think at the end of next week i will set up a savings account and put any of the spare money i have left by then in there :D..keep trying hard girls! xxx

Well done Jasmine! :happydance:

Wish I could be the same! I bought some make up from the bodyshop earlier as I have ran out of foundation nearly :blush:

Definately not doing anymore purchases next week though!

Can I join please? Think this may give me a kick up the bum to stop buying more wool and patterns and to start saving, will update tomorrow with the amount I want to budget and stick to and the amount I want to save towards, thanks! x

i went food shopping yesterday and spent £91, so pissed of, i didnt even go off the list and it still came to that much and i tried to buy the cheapest things, oh well will have to start again next week lol,

Course you can Mrs Bop! :hugs:

Boothh :hugs: hunni. I went shopping this week and only spent £35 where I normally spend between £50 and £60 but then we went to ASDA yesteday and spent an extra £45 :blush: xx

thats why im so annoyed haha i budgeted it to be £70, i didnt put anything extra in the trolley, bar some galaxy pro biotic drinks that were on offer, i made sure not to go upstairs in tesco to look at the baby stuff, and it still is over budget, so fucked off!! haha x

I think we should change the blinkies to spending not saving :haha: caitlensmummy your as bad as me :blush: i spent about £60 in the last two days and was all non essential ...and im waiting on an item ending on ebay. Roll on tomorrow til i start saving! Also going to put a lot of stuff on ebay and here!

I think I'm all sold out!! LOL I've nothing left to sell!! We are going to bingo this week but OH is giving me the money for it so theres no need to take it out of the budget :smug: :happydance: xx

Food is so expensive :shock: I hate food shopping!

Did well today, went out with my mum to look for a bookcase that she is buying us as a late christmas present and didn't buy anything. My mum bought me a coffee and Amelie a toy which was nice :) so yay @ me having a no spend day!

Just wondering do things on eBay that I am already bidding on count??

I have things I've been bidding on since last week but they don't end till this week, also they are new clothes for work (suit jackets and trousers etc) when I start that is!

Hmmm i would class them as last weeks spendings but thats me :haha: my item ends tonight...its getting expensive but i need and really really want it!:haha: with the want being waaay stronger than the need for it lol

Well I have just stopped myself from buying a top from buy and swap :happydance:

I will be spending some money today but it is for a mystery shop so I won't be counting it.

Going to pizza hut tomorrow but again its for a mystery shop so I get the money back :happydance: free food is always good!

OH and I were supposed to be going to bingo tomorrow but don't think we're going to bother anymore.

Doing well so far today :) xx

I've spent £3.50 today and put £40 in my bank :)

Just seen your posts Blah I had you blocked :haha: Will update now.

Well girls how have we all done today???

I've done quite well ... I think.

I bought Thomas some shoes from Clarks that were reduced to ... wait for it .... £5! But we are keeping these for his birthday so that doesn't come out of our budget :happydance: Me and Thomas went to McDonalds and had a meal between us so we have spent a grand total of £4.19 today :)

I don't think its too bad considering there was loads of things I wanted to buy but didn't coz I didnt need them :blush:

How have all you lovely ladies done?? xx

I spent £1 :) hehe on two pairs of swimming shorts and little sandals for LO for summer hols :haha: bargain!! could not resist!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->