Short LP, late AF and 3 BFN

hellodarling sorry to hear that your body's playing mind games as well :)

The thing is that everything sounds so promising of a BFP, in my case and yours too (especially with nausea and vomiting)!

Hope you get some answers!

I'll let you know how it goes. As of right now, i've just convinced myself that I have a pituitary tumor. I'd definitely rather be pregnant. lol

So sorry no answer yet PatriNIna :hugs: how frustrating! Arnt bodies hair marvellous sometimes eh hmmmm. Just hope you get an answer soon. I will be popping in to check for updates :flower:

Today marks 14 days late, CD 50, and 28 dpo.

I haven't tested today because I only have one pregnancy test left and me and hubby have decided to go for a blood test Wednesday. So I'll test that morning, and if it's still BFN, then we'll go for it.

The one thing that's happened is that I had a really weird cramping sensation yesterday evening. I was sure AF would show up any second, and I went to bed thinking she's going to be here in the morning. Well it didn't happen... :thumbup:

The cramping was weird because it was so similar to the cramps and lower back pain that I get just minutes before starting my period, but it also made my upper thighs feel achy. And TMI, it was accompanied by constipation, which stopped this morning.

I'm officially extremely confused :cry:

I want a BFP so bad :cry:

I haven't tested today because I only have one pregnancy test left and me and hubby have decided to go for a blood test Wednesday. So I'll test that morning, and if it's still BFN, then we'll go for it.

The one thing that's happened is that I had a really weird cramping sensation yesterday evening. I was sure AF would show up any second, and I went to bed thinking she's going to be here in the morning. Well it didn't happen... :thumbup:

The cramping was weird because it was so similar to the cramps and lower back pain that I get just minutes before starting my period, but it also made my upper thighs feel achy. And TMI, it was accompanied by constipation, which stopped this morning.

You're not alone <3 I am interested in hearing what happens.
I was just switched to a new insurance and I have to wait 10 days for a referral to go through for a new ob/gyn and then wait to get in for an apt. I feel like since we are in the same boat (even though our issues could be totally different). (13 days late, nips killing me, nausea/puking, tired and BFN)
I"m so sorry you are having to wait like this though, it does suck!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! I hop everything is good!!

Wednesday I'm getting blood work done too! Totally different reasons, but just thought it was interesting. :)

My doc is retiring on the 31st and my insurance ends then too, new insurance starts Oct1, so I wanted to get in and see him one last time to get blood work done to rule out some issues (particularly checking thyroid) rather than having to wait until October and then find a new doctor.

I'm just hoping my blood work will come back before the end of the month so I have time to get a follow-up and analyze the information with him!

hellodarling your symptoms sound promising to me... almost to the point where I'd like to have them haha :) thing is that I haven't had any symptoms that scream "pregnancy". And the cramping I had yesterday evening is still here, just a lot lighter.
Thanks for stopping by to check in! <3

Angel5000 hope you get the results you're looking for in this check-up!! <3 You reminded me that I really have to look into health insurance soon, especially if I finally get my BFP. Fingers crossed!

Stay safe girls!

hellodarling your symptoms sound promising to me... almost to the point where I'd like to have them haha :) thing is that I haven't had any symptoms that scream "pregnancy". And the cramping I had yesterday evening is still here, just a lot lighter.

Angel5000 hope you get the results you're looking for in this check-up!! <3 You reminded me that I really have to look into health insurance soon, especially if I finally get my BFP. Fingers crossed!

Stay safe girls!

Yes! Start looking into health insurance! The hospital bill that comes with baby delivery w/out insurance terrifies me!

Stay safe girls!

They do scream pregnancy. lol. Unfortunately, it turns out that it's a solid cyst on my ovary, which is a very bad thing. It's mimicking pregnancy with those hormones. I'm in search of a provider that can assess it more thoroughly and give me an indication of what is necessary now.

TTC is off the plate :(

They do scream pregnancy. lol. Unfortunately, it turns out that it's a solid cyst on my ovary, which is a very bad thing. It's mimicking pregnancy with those hormones. I'm in search of a provider that can assess it more thoroughly and give me an indication of what is necessary now.

TTC is off the plate :(

Oh no!! :hugs: Good luck getting that taken care of! When the cyst is "fixed" can you start TTC again?

Depends on what it is. Fluid filled cysts are more normal occurring, these solid ones, especially those that produce hormones are a different story. We won't know until we do some testing.

Depends on what it is. Fluid filled cysts are more normal occurring, these solid ones, especially those that produce hormones are a different story. We won't know until we do some testing.

:hugs: keeping my fingers crossed

hellodarling I'm sorry about that outcome :(

I hope you can find a profession to help you sort out things as soon as possible, so you can get back to TTC. Hugs <3

AFM I'm just scared for tomorrow. I'll take a home pregnancy test in the morning, and I'm still wondering if I should go for the blood test.

The other solution would be to wait for my usual obgyn to be back from vacation (at the end of the month) and just see him then. If it is pregnancy, I'll still be pregnant, and if there's something wrong I won't trust anyone else on this matter, so I'll still have to wait for him anyways.

It's the not knowing that's going to kill me. But tomorrow I'll be 16 days late. I doubt I'll get a BFP beyond this point :(

I'll update tomorrow.

Thanks for being around ladies <3

Good luck PatriNina!! I'm keeping fingers crossed for you!

Oh hugs. I am so sorry! I had a similar issue. I had a cyst which was delaying my periods and making me feel pregnant. I ended up getting pregnant because I had sex on a day I thought my period was due. Nope, body decided not to O until CD 28. It was quite large and made me super sick. I lost the pregnancy because of it. Thankfully, it resolved itself after I lost my bean. Is it small enough to see if it resolves on its own? I know I had to have surgery because my was so large it could torse at any moment and take my ovary with it.

Well it's another BFN... I almost started crying...

Sorry for being such a downer but I'm just lost. I had my hopes so high...
Don't really know what to do next. Guess I'll wait for my obgyn to get back in town and do a blood test then. But I'm not pregnant :(

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts girls!

Oh hugs. I am so sorry! I had a similar issue. I had a cyst which was delaying my periods and making me feel pregnant. I ended up getting pregnant because I had sex on a day I thought my period was due. Nope, body decided not to O until CD 28. It was quite large and made me super sick. I lost the pregnancy because of it. Thankfully, it resolved itself after I lost my bean. Is it small enough to see if it resolves on its own? I know I had to have surgery because my was so large it could torse at any moment and take my ovary with it.

My fluid filled ones always resolve on their own. Not so sure whats up with this solid guy. Oh, yah, I feel 100% pregnant... it's terrible. I don't even think i'm ovulating because of it. I'll have more answers soon, hopefully :)

Well it's another BFN... I almost started crying...

Sorry for being such a downer but I'm just lost. I had my hopes so high...
Don't really know what to do next. Guess I'll wait for my obgyn to get back in town and do a blood test then. But I'm not pregnant :(

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts girls!

:hugs: I'm so sorry. Keep us updated.

So I finally have an update.

AF arrived on CD 59, at 38dpo, if O even happened.
I don't really think it was an anovulatory cycle. There was just something off...
Hope it doesn't happen again this cycle because it broke my heart.

Hope you girls are all well! Baby dust to all! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->