Short Luteal Phase Ladies in the TWW?

Hi PatriNina!

what day is he leaving? do it before he goes !! heheh

Yes, I wonder what day I will ovulate..... I will use OPKs

He'll be missing for 2 weeks. No chance I guess. I'll use OPKs however, just to know when I ovulate this month.

Hope it happens early this month! Good luck girls!

Lil on which CD will you start testing?

Yes! hope it happens early for you!

I have a dr appointment on friday (CD8) I am going to wait on what she see that day... but maybe around CD11 o CD12

Well, a little emotional update:

People should shut up and not ask if we're working on a baby (and it's not the first time). People should shut up especially if I'm missing out on this cycle because of "them" (hubby is leaving to help them work on their new house).

So yeah... :growlmad: I was relaxed, and now I'm just pissed off.

Sorry for the rant :dohh:

I totally get you

Everyday people ask.... When are babies coming??

So annoying.....

I have a 10 day LP and have just had two chemicals in a row. I have been taking vitb6, vitex (and will take vit c from tomorrow) since cycle day 1 - I am now on cycle day 12 and think I am ovulating any day (going on cm). usually ovulate on days 18-21 day but seem to be early this month. Fingers croosed this is my month!!

Hi ladies, I'm relieved to see this thread as I am cycle #2 TTC and have been working on trying to improve my LP for a few months. It's kind of a long story but I figure this is the place to share it.

I stopped BC in May 2014 and since then we were kind of NTNP as I tracked O based on CM. We had a few instances where we BD'd very close to and on ovulation days. I was always hopeful but AF always arrived which for me was light and lasted 2 days at most. I saw my naturopath at the end of October and he started me on vitex, 2000 mg daily throughout my cycle. I temped for a few months and my O day went from CD23 (I suspect a late O that month, usually CD20 based on CM) to CD 17 the next month, and then CD 15 the next month. LP went from 8 days to 11 days in the cycles I temped. However after that month I reduced my vitex to 1000 mg a day from CD 10-21 as I was having depressive symptoms from the vitex.

After that we were getting close to our TTC date and I wanted to start out with a stress free approach so I stopped temping. I have been monitoring CM and now it seems I'm back to having 8 day LPs. I also take a B complex with 1 mg folic acid, and 100 mg B6, as well as iron and omega 3s. My periods have gotten a bit heavier and are now 3 days so I hope that means my uterine lining is now thicker than it was in the past.

We officially started TTC in February but I think I O'd early (CD 15 or 16) as I got AF after only a 24 day cycle. I think this cycle I O'd CD 18 so I'd be 4 DPO now and we gave a pretty good effort this month so I will let you know how it goes. I am set to see my naturopath again in April so if no BFP by then I'll see what else he suggests.

Hi Lillian and Butterbaby

Welcome!

Please keep us postes on how this cycle goes..! Fingers crossed for a bfp!!

Lil, you go girl! <3 I'm here cheering you on! haha

Alikat do you have any news? <3

Welcome to the new girls! <3

Lillian really hoping that you get an early O! Sorry for your losses. Feel free to update when you want some girls in the same boat as you to listen! <3

ButterBaby it's amazing how much we have to test our bodies to get to the right dose of helpful things to get a healthy LP length. Hope you get some good results! <3

As for me, I'm just here sobbing because my hubby went to his sister's new place to remodel and paint and stuff (in another city), and I miss him, we'll probably miss the O whenever it happens and he constantly tells me about how much they spent on new furniture, appliances, and so on... like that's what I want to hear: them getting everything I hope for. And while he's there helping them make that dream house come true, I'm just here feeling miserable ...

Sorry that this turned out dark and I sound like I envy them but when it's rubbed in your face and it affects your life it's hard to get past that feeling ..

Anyway, wish you wonderful ladies all the baby dust in the world! <3

I'm not familiar to how Clearblue works. Do you have to get a solid smiley to confirm the LH surge?

Yay, congrats Lil! Yep it means her surge is close :) That's so exciting!

I'm hoping to get my pos OPK today or tomorrow also. Had EWCM for a good few days so it should be soon.

I miss you ladies! Excited to be back in the TWW so that we can chat more often :)

Edit: Just got my +OPK! Huzzah. I'm so happy the cheapies work for me. My O day is usually 2-4 days after my first OPK, so I've got a bit of time to wait yet. Hope yours comes soon, Lil!

Patrinina, yes, blinking means its close and then the solid means you are ovulating that day or the next.

I miss you too girls, you have been quiet hehehe

Alikat yeiii for you too!

Happy BD!

Hi girlss..!

My update.

I got another blinking smile on my opk.. hope to O tomorrow..

I am having light bleeding during this days, my doc says is normal, is ovulation bleeding.
Last night I had night sweat!
and all these days some light cramps..
lots of BD :sex:

baby dust to all of us ladies! :dust:

Hey ladies, hope you're all doing well. Sounds like a few of you are probably busy right now ;)

I just had to share cause it's been on my mind all day. I'm CD 26, 7-8 DPO and I've had a bit of brown CM today. I've had light cramping/pelvic pain since before O but nothing more today. I'm ever so hopeful this is implantation spotting and not the beginning of AF but I don't want to hold my breath as my LP is around 8 days. Last month I had brown CM on CD24 but then it progressed to AF that day. I'm hoping that since it hasn't changed that its a good sign.

I know my cycle has to fluctuate a bit if it's gonna get better but it's so frustrating when TTC!

edit: Spoke too soon. Woke up with the same small bit of brown CM but by late morning AF arrived :( I cried a bit when I was doing 'yoga for cramps' this morning but tried to embrace this as part of my journey. DH and I were then discussing vacation plans for the next year (as I have to select at work for a year in advance) and the 'what if you're pregnant' came up and DH said "it could happen just like that!" I said "but I don't think it will.." He tried to cheer me up and reminded me it's only been 2 months of trying. I guess since I've been charting for over a year it just feels like it's been so much longer. Ah well, if we conceive this month the baby would be due on my birthday so that's fun! Sorry for the ramble but I knew you'd all understand.

I keep getting high on the opk, no peak yet
But my dr said I should not pay attention to that because she saw my follicle abd it was big enough, so I should have ovulated already
I will keep bd anyways...
Im using clearblue, has anyone get highs and no peak? It has been 4 high days already :coffee:

Hi butterbaby
Cheer up! A new cycle has started so there is a new opportunity, DH is right, its been only two months, I understand you are anxious (I am too) but for a perfect healthy couple bdng 3 times a week it would take a year to conceive..!
So you have to be patient and take one day at a time! Do a lots of exercise or yoga, so you are not too stressed, because it also affects everything
Baby dust to you! :dust:

Oh Lil I've been getting close to positive lines for 4 days now. I keep thinking I missed the peak, but obviously not the case.

Got to BD with hubby yesterday, and will try to squeeze one in tomorrow before he goes away for a week again.

Hope we at least get our peaks! <3

Oh Lil I've been getting close to positive lines for 4 days now. I keep thinking I missed the peak, but obviously not the case.

Got to BD with hubby yesterday, and will try to squeeze one in tomorrow before he goes away for a week again.

Hope we at least get our peaks! <3

Yes! BD the most you can! Lets make this our month! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back