Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

hi ladies! :wave:

just checking in. haven't been on here in forever, and surprisingly i'm ok with it!

went back on the pill last week and lost 3lbs so far whoo hoo! hoping to get my cycle back on track and lose some more weight. I'm thinking about maybe trying in sept-oct with a chance of a spring/summer baby still but we will see.

i'll keep checking to see your beautiful BFPs and to look vicariously through you ladies! good luck :)

Venting here. I am so irritated. No bd last night..now I feel like im going to be out. Ugh

Hi Bella! Glad you're doing good and congrats on your weight loss!

Baby.love- try not to stress about It and enjoy the TwW as much as possible!

Venting here. I am so irritated. No bd last night..now I feel like im going to be out. Ugh

Ah don't worry - I'm sure you will be covered. Can you bd tonight? You only got your opk yesterday didn't you? I usually ovulate 1 or 2 days after my positive so hopefully you still have time.

Bloody men eh! They don't understand the stress of TTC!

Yes late tonight for sure. Its positive again today wth lol I dont get this stuff

Hi! How is everyone doing?

I'm 7dpo but nothing really to report.

I had a bit of pink cm yesterday so am hoping it is a positive sign but nothing else yet so starting to think I might have imagined it

Im around 5/6/7 dpo :dohh:! I had ewcm last Wed but then again on Friday :shrug:

I have tender, slightly swollen boobs. Have felt dizzy/lightheaded past couple of days.
A few twinges/sharp cramps.

Hoping to hold out for at least anothe week before I test.

I was planning to hold out till Friday but thinking about it I will probably test tomorrow. I feel the need to poas! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->